Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Squid's Sqorpion Squll Due Out Mid-September from Tiki Farm!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 202 replies

T

That thing is fricken huge! I love the glaze.

Hey there . . . can somebody tell me when it's mid-September?

R

On 2007-09-23 17:35, timidtiki wrote:
Hey there . . . can somebody tell me when it's mid-September?

Well I'm still waiting to be charged for my Kahiki Fireplace mug that I ordered more than 2 weeks ago and it was schedualed for late April.....so I guess this'll be ready by Valentines Day! :o :cry: :lol:

G
GROG posted on Mon, Oct 15, 2007 9:10 AM

GROG noticed that the Squll Bowls are up on Tikifarm now, has anyone ordered any yet? They'd probably good to put candy in for trick-or-treaters.

C

On 2007-10-15 09:10, GROG wrote:
GROG noticed that the Squll Bowls are up on Tikifarm now, has anyone ordered any yet? They'd probably good to put candy in for trick-or-treaters.

Got mine - the glaze on this one is AMAZING - it sort of morphs between Blue, Brown, and even a bit of Black, depending on the light....
& it's a BARGAIN at the Tiki Farm price - GREAT item!!!! & very unique - I've never seen a Skull bowl like this before.

On 2007-10-15 09:10, GROG wrote:
...they'd probably good to put candy in for trick-or-treaters.

Great idea GROG! That might even beat our traditional Halloween treat container...

I just got two of these and like them so much that I'm going to order more. My immediate project is to convert the two that I now have into bases for a pair of lamps for my tiki shrine . . . does anyone have a suggestion for drilling a hole through the botton of the skull for the electrical fittings. etc? Thanks for any suggestions. Timid

[ Edited by: timidtiki 2007-10-17 03:25 ]

B

Timidtiki,

You should be able to find ceramic bits in a local hardware store near you, or order on-line...here is an example of what they look like.
http://www.hermanscentral.com/site/department.cfm?id=0D4FF2CE-123F-24EC-3EE668C30E85DA52

Squid,
I am down for two of these skull mugs for sure-the detail is insane!!
Aloha,
TraderBill

Squid Sqorpion Squll TABLE LAMP. Nice! See the Enhanced Tiki thread for details.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Oct 31, 2008 9:59 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 202 replies