Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Squid's Sqorpion Squll Due Out Mid-September from Tiki Farm!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 202 replies

R

Squid you need to start a new thread to anounce those bad boys!~ THEY SMOKE!

Damn it, Holden is getting more of my money :wink:

GREAT MUGS! I can't wait to buy 'em!

Wasn't there going to be a third Skull mug?

CA

if i ever get to sculpting mugs again....
why i awe'da....
start sculpting.......

this glaze is great!!! now what am i supposed to do on the scull mug i'm gu'na do some day........

Amazing mug design as always - Got the email from Holden yesterday - cant wait for these!!

S
squid posted on Mon, Feb 12, 2007 9:31 PM

On 2007-02-11 22:53, Bora Boris wrote:
Wasn't there going to be a third Skull mug?

Nope. But if you rag Holden enough..... :)

S
squid posted on Mon, Feb 12, 2007 9:33 PM

On 2007-02-12 09:07, crazy al wrote:
if i ever get to sculpting mugs again....
why i awe'da....
start sculpting.......

this glaze is great!!! now what am i supposed to do on the scull mug i'm gu'na do some day........

Does "Crazy Squid" sound good to you or would you prefer "Cephalopod Al"? :)

Oooh them's is nice!

P

maybe a pink lid? with darker red crevices?

K

Absofrigginglutely exquisite, Squid!! Those will make lovely additions to my little collection. More more more!!

M

EEEEW!!! I likes!

Very nice!

McTiki

S
squid posted on Tue, Feb 13, 2007 2:09 PM

On 2007-02-13 12:31, Kitty wrote:
Absofrigginglutely exquisite, Squid!! Those will make lovely additions to my little collection. More more more!!

Thanks Kitty! I think you meant "exsquidsite".

And thanks McTiki and Diablo! Glad y'all like 'em.

Okay Times Up!

I love my Sqrewed Up Squll mug but I'm really looking forward to the Non-Sqrewed Up Squll what is the ETA on those?

HEEY SQUiddy!

I was lifting tiki mugs at eh Don's Mai Tai Bar here in Kona, and as we finished, we found the bottom had YOUR name on it! VERY NICE!

The new sQuall and the Stacked Skulls are the best

AND....( I'm slow on the up take...)
THANKS VANTIKI, you;ve made my life richer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2gvfcVpK4

THAT IS THE GREATEST MONSTER MUSIC VIDEO EVER! I love the Ghastly ones, and Rob Zombie! That Norman Cabrera (aka Baron Shivers!)! Ya gotta love those wacky guys!

and Squid makes da coolest mugs too and all dat....

Aloha,

S

Thanks, Brad for the kudos! Now it's time to unveil the next round in the Tiki Farm squid squll series:

The sqorpion squll is gonna be a big boy and should satisfy the thirst of 3-4 people. Will post glaze sample photos as soon as they're available. I'm gonna use mine for soup and cereal too!

D

Dave how about a pic with the "squid squll" to get an idea of the size of the bowl.

G
GROG posted on Mon, May 21, 2007 1:41 PM

Put an eyepatch on it and it could be the Bamboo Ben mug that Ben keeps crying about.

Nice!

Put me on the .... Nevermind.

S
squid posted on Mon, May 21, 2007 5:50 PM

On 2007-05-21 13:07, dibroc wrote:
Dave how about a pic with the "squid squll" to get an idea of the size of the bowl.

Here's an approximate size comp:

Drink up Shriners!

N

Squid that sqorpion squll is qiller!!!!

S
squid posted on Tue, May 22, 2007 9:21 AM

On 2007-05-22 09:07, net-tiki wrote:
Squid that sqorpion squll is qiller!!!!

Finally...someone who can spell qorrectly!

Here's a glazed photo of Squid's new giant "Sqorpion Squll"...

... ain't it perdy? 66.6 oz. capacity.

Out late Summer/early Fall. $32.95 & TC discounts DO apply.

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-06-27 12:33 ]

Whoa!
That's Bitchenlicious!
Can't wait to see that blue in person...
I bet it zzzzzzzZANGS!
Great job you two!

Yoinks! that blue blaze looks really cool and all mysterious like. its uh.....SQUIDTACULAR!

Chongolio

R

Ooohhh.....Eeeeww that's the KELWEST glaze you dudes have ever done.........uh..hey..HEY wait a minute! Didn't you guys MISS a spot!?!

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
SQUIDING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T

That glaze makes the bowl. Otherwise, it would be more of a halloween bowl. Actually that glaze looks like killerpaint black with blue flame. I could see this glaze of other future mugs if you want that badass look.

i hope squid and mdm don't take any offense to this, but i'm thinkin' this would make a really cool water bowl for my dogs. dittos on the glaze. it looks great.

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jun 27, 2007 8:22 PM

Nice looking bowl, that glaze just makes it!

B

Master Squid,

I have to agree with all of the above….the glaze you picked out for this bad boy is most righteous! Wonderful work man! I can’t wait to get one.

Peace….

That is a super cool glaze! Gotta have! once again the talented tenticles have done a fantastic job!!

Squid-a-lishious!

C

Blueautiful!! did you take the mold from your new hairless head? :) congrats!

Lots of cool capability's

T

I think other colors would be cool too, I was trying to get red, but the purple is sweet too.

Is it getting warm in here or is it just me?

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2007-06-30 19:53 ]

T

Wow! Lovin' da Sqwiddily blue! I am imagining it filled with a flaming Sqorpion with a big flame! A real big, eyebrow-frying flame!

T

Or Halloween, becoming one of my favorite holidays.

the bowl looks killer. Cant wait.

Are the photos of this bowl actual photo of different fired bowls or color enhanced photos of the same bowl to show how it might look with different color glazes?

T

yes, colored by me. This bowl is only planned for blue......at the momnet.

Saw the Cobalt/Blue Glaze in person at the Farm recently! First off,this bowl is HUGE! Secondly, it is an awesome piece to BEHOLD! Squidly and Holden gots it goin on!

Yowza!

Dats one big ass skull... Squid, as the french kids are all saying est le shiznibitty-biznit.

Hey ain't it late summer right now.

Alright mister fancy pants. Enough with the cavorting and the dancing with the BEAUTIFUL FRENCH MODEL LADY whose voice makes me melt and the schmoozing, boozing and definately NOT SNOOZING.

Back to work you.

K
Kitty posted on Thu, Aug 23, 2007 9:08 AM

Squid, that cobalt is just gorgeous!! WANT!!!!!

TM

Me likey

S

Dang! Hey Holden! Get this puppy out to the public already! Thanks for all the kudos you guys!
I'm gonna eat me Cap'n Crunch out of this one...Hope it doesn't have Squirrel Berries.

And Hodad, Bai is back in Paris, I'm back to work and miserable. Grumble, grumble...Are ya happy now??
Thanks for the way-gone stuff from the Freaky BoooooTiki!!!

mmmm...squidsnax!

[ Edited by: squid 2007-08-23 22:51 ]

On 2007-08-23 22:46, squid wrote:
Dang! Hey Holden! Get this puppy out to the public already! Thanks for all the kudos you guys!
I'm gonna eat me Cap'n Crunch out of this one...Hope it doesn't have Squirrel Berries.

And Hodad, Bai is back in Paris, I'm back to work and miserable. Grumble, grumble...Are ya happy now??
Thanks for the way-gone stuff from the Freaky BoooooTiki!!!

I'm workin' on it... workin' on it! I can only get so much out of these damned squirrels on the treadmill powered kiln before they tucker out on me. Kinny, send in reinforcements!!

Hey Squid!!! It's due out in Sqeptember man! Get it right! Back to sqweep now!
Holdeqn

I was thinking(yikes)this would be cool looking in black pearl or black & gold... or, simple but bitchin..."just black" :roll:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 202 replies