Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

2007 Kowloon Kickoff - January 20, 2007

Pages: 1 2 59 replies

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 04:15:58 ]

T

Just in case anyone is a MySpace person and is at all curious about the Viking here's a link... Next Stop San Antonio!

Viking Central

R
Rain posted on Thu, Jan 25, 2007 7:27 PM

wow, great pictures, looks like a great time was had by all. i unwittingly lied to you guys about the stones - my appendix actually had burst and i went to the ER that night, so i have an even BETTER excuse now! looks like a great time was had and i seriously hope to make the next one.

I'm glad you are getting better Rain.

I also want to clarify that the date I am looking at a thing at my place is March 3rd. not second.

Rain--glad you didn't decide to tough it out and go. That appendix is serious bidness!

B

Damn Rain!! Glad you're ok man.

Nurse that thing back to health with dark rum. Lots of it.

We'll catch ya at the next gathering.

Also, I found the Moai head. Back in the Salvation Army bag like I never even took him out. I honestly have no idea how he got back in there. I hope this isnt some sort of Brady Bunch cursed tiki thing!!

Aloha to all.

Bargoyle

Dang, I miss the Kowloon. One of my favorite things about New England.

B

Hey brick,

if you ever get back up this way, give us a shout. We'll take you out to the Kowloon for a nice aloha.

J

I'm out of touch for a few days and peoples appendixes are bursting. Rain - hope you're feeling better man. Once your up for an outing give me a yell and maybe we can do a mini local trip to the Wu or somewhere else.

B

On 2007-01-31 16:17, Bargoyle wrote:
Hey brick,

if you ever get back up this way, give us a shout. We'll take you out to the Kowloon for a nice aloha.

Will do, Bargoyle.

R
Rain posted on Thu, Feb 1, 2007 6:54 PM

i don't know how much rum i'm up for (still on a bunch of antibiotics), but i DROVE today (against orders) :D so yeah, i think i may very well be up for the next thing. would really like to hit ME for SB's thing in march. and johnman, as soon as i feel up to some wu, i will let you know.

ps - speaking of march, did you guys know hawaii five-o season 1 is being released?

It's about friggin' time.

Pages: 1 2 59 replies