Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

we need membership cards

Pages: 1 2 49 replies

I think that sounds really fair. Also another thought is that card-holders should not EXPECT to get discounts at all tiki businesses. That option should be totally be up to the vendor. Depending on how much a vendor is willing to discount might be on certain items, one item, total purchase over $?, and should be in the best interest of the vendor and the purchaser. (Just my 2 cents.)

If who-ever organizes the cards wants to email me, I am happy to help out. :)

T

On 2007-01-22 16:55, VampiressRN wrote:
I think that sounds really fair. Also another thought is that card-holders should not EXPECT to get discounts at all tiki businesses. That option should be totally be up to the vendor. Depending on how much a vendor is willing to discount might be on certain items, one item, total purchase over $?, and should be in the best interest of the vendor and the purchaser. (Just my 2 cents.)

If who-ever organizes the cards wants to email me, I am happy to help out. :)

I think that's a fine idea. Making the membership list with addresses available to tiki businesses that we all know and love could be at least part of what the vendors get out of this. So long as it isn't junk mail, but I wouldn't mind being on a mailing list for something like Tiki Farm or House of Tiki.
Also, any money made out of this could still be donated to TC, or maybe some other worthy cause. That keeps the idea of a membership card more inline with what was said earlier as an aid to help support the site in supplement to the Grand Memberships.

Pages: 1 2 49 replies