Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Official Announcement of Hukilau 2007!

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

TB

On 2007-05-06 06:44, Chip and Andy wrote:
Who's getting in ahead of Hukilau? Will there be enough of us to completly take over the Molokai for the unofficially-official wednesday night pre-party at the Mai Kai?

Sandra and I will be arriving Wednesday, so you can count us in!!!!

(Liz, I guess we'll need to get together before this Mai Kai gathering........)

I'm there Wednesday at the Molokai!! Gotta be there for Drasnin rehearsal Thursday, and it's NOT during school this time, so I get to FI-nally be one of the lucky Wednesday arrival folk!!

Woo-HOOOO!!!
F

TB

On 2007-05-06 17:34, Formikahini wrote:
I'm there Wednesday at the Molokai!!

hey, Alice, maybe we can have some quality time to get to know each other!!

Under 2 weeks away now!! We've had some additions: Crazed Mugs and Calu from Atlanta's Premier Burlesque Revue - the "Dollsquad". Laramie Dean, a surf trio out of Miami, will join us Friday night. A midnight mermaid performance can be seen at the Yankee Clipper's Wreck Bar at midnight SHARP!

Seminars are extremely close to selling out so if you're interested purchase now!

The Mai Kai Shuttles are taking your reservations now - be sure to sign up on the Hukilau website - just login and either use the handy dandy panel to your left or click on the Mai Kai page! After a couple of Rum Barrels you won't want to drive anyhow!

Try the new "Hukilau" Drink on the Mai Kai drink menu this year!

We will be rolling out our additional Hukilau Merchandise this week!

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki 2007-06-03 07:21 ]

P
PremEx posted on Sun, Jun 3, 2007 8:33 AM

On 2007-06-03 07:20, tiki_kiliki wrote:
The Mai Kai Shuttles are taking your reservations now - be sure to sign up on the Hukilau website - just login and either use the handy dandy panel to your left or click on the Mai Kai page!

Hi tiki_kiliki! First timer here with a question about the above. I did the "head count" thing for the Mai Kai shuttle at your web site some time ago, but the above has me a bit confused. Do I also need to make a reservation for the shuttle with the Mai Kai themselves? Or am I good-to-go with just the "head-count" thing. (Already have the dinner/show reservations)

Thanks!

You're good to go with the headcount number. Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you!

I am excited to finally make it to Hukilau, although only for the kickoff party. I am in West Palm on business for the Navy, and I will be leaving early on Friday. At least I will get a taste this year. I will be in my Shag "Jungle Cruise" Aloha shirt.
Bobby

Fallenstar - Thursday night is actually one of the best nights to join the fun as this is the first night that most everyone arrives to Lauderdale from out of town and where we see old friends from last years Hukilau. Plus, the Cabana has a great laid back atmosphere and the bands play poolside so you can take a dip as you wish!

Aloha!

The "Tiki Lands in a Disney World" Seminar is now SOLD OUT. We have 3 tickets left for Beachbum Berry's "Sippin' Safari" Seminar and about 5 to go for JT's "Making of Tiki Road Trip".

Buy your tickets now before the others sell out!

S

When is the "DVD of Tiki" preview and the "Hukilau Hurricane" video? I don't have the email and it is not on the website. Trying to get everything scheduled for the weekend. Busy, busy.

Hey Swanky!

Thanks for pointing this out ... the online sched. will be updated later today, but rest assured the Hukilau program will reflect all events in their entirety.

The DVD of Tiki and Hukilau '04 Hurricane Footage will be shown at 2 p.m. SHARP right before the Sarong-O-Rama fashion show in the Yankee Clipper Point Room.

See you all this week!!
Orchid Wahine

Heading out. See you all in FLorida. Aloha!

S

On 2007-06-11 07:21, Orchid Wahine wrote:
Hey Swanky!

Thanks for pointing this out ... the online sched. will be updated later today, but rest assured the Hukilau program will reflect all events in their entirety.

The DVD of Tiki and Hukilau '04 Hurricane Footage will be shown at 2 p.m. SHARP right before the Sarong-O-Rama fashion show in the Yankee Clipper Point Room.

See you all this week!!
Orchid Wahine

Thanks for the info. We are trying to figure out where we have to be all weekend and when we can sneak in lunch and non-tiki shopping and sunning on the beach and stuff. Itenaries will be handed out at 8AM Thursday morning in the Nashville airport... :wink:

Will there be that cool "googie" slide show in the Wreck Bar like last year? That was awesome and I'd like to watch it again.

Yes - there will be classic cinema in the Wreck Bar all weekend! Several selections and picture DVD's from previous Hukilau's!!

Pages: 1 2 62 replies