Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

BC Tiki Bowling Pins

Pages: 1 20 replies

I love tiki stuff! A few years back I started designing some tiki themed art. Once into the groove of it, I got the Idea to turn some bowling pins into tikis. I have painted on other objects from bar stools, bedposts, and even designed prints for clothing. I really love the bowling pins the best because it kinda gives the feel of tropics and retro at the same time.
I have included images of the set I have produced. It's called BC Tiki. Let me know what you think.
Cheers

K
kctiki posted on Sun, Feb 4, 2007 9:50 AM

...tropics, retro, environmental friendliness, AND good old Yankee ingenuity. I love these bowling pins.

C

Aloha there Welcome to TC ! Very cool bowling pins indeed! Specially the one at the middle bottom! Congrats!

Welcome to TC BC...hey that has a nice ring to it. :D I love those, they are awesome....are they up for sale? I've got a credit card, and I'm not afraid to use it!!! :)

R

Awesome job. The last one, showing the brains is the one for me. Would love to see any other work you have done. Thanks for sharing.

Oooooh....I found your website, very kewl. You sure are the talent. :)

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-02-04 12:24 ]

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-02-04 12:24 ]

I am honored by the compliments. I am currently working on a bowling ball to finish up the BC Tiki series. As soon as it is completed, the pieces will be available for sale.

I really like Tiki Central, so much valuable info and endless loyalty to the Tiki. Just Awsome!

~BC

INCREDIBLE!
Now all we need is a Tiki Bowling Alley!
Can't wait to see the Bowling Ball!

J

On 2007-02-04 19:38, little lost tiki wrote:
INCREDIBLE!
Now all we need is a Tiki Bowling Alley!
Can't wait to see the Bowling Ball!

Hmmm... a Tiki Bowling Alley, eh? What a great idea!! :wink:

F

Very Cool bowling pins. Nice angles that you shot them from as well. Do you have any close up details shots?

H
hewey posted on Mon, Feb 5, 2007 6:51 PM

Cool :)

H
hewey posted on Mon, Feb 5, 2007 6:51 PM

Cool :)

S

Those are really awesome,you have some great talent

I have sold all of the bowling pins. I was wondering if anyone has a cool idea for some more. Many creative people at tikicentral. I value the advice.
Cheer!

[ Edited by: BCcreativity 2009-09-01 14:50 ]

a Moai bowling pin!
Bowl-a-rama-Nui!

These are great! I love the unique style - it looks great on these bowling pins!

T6

Those painted pins are incredible.

Love the cannibal one.

Here's the only thing I could do with them.

Keep up the awesome work

Aloha
Tiki 65

I love the Pinstripe on your bowling pin. I think I will do something like that. Maybe Rockabilly Moai themed. You guys are great.

JJ

I love these!

L

I'm in love with all of these pins! Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks for the kind words. I will have a new series of BC Tiki Bowling Pins very soon!!!
Cheers,
BCcreativity

Pages: 1 20 replies