Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

60s Tiki Jewelry

Pages: 1 8 replies

Aloha!

I had purchased an estate lot of Hawaiian jewelry and opened up a bag that had these sets. There were a few different styles but this one appears to be a matched set of mens Tiki's cufflinks & tie tack. Thought you would enjoy seeing Tiki jewelry, you don't see these very often anymore

Mahalo~

Nothing is as cool as vintage originals, off course, but the guys at Eldorado Club make fine reproductions from old molds. Of all their Tiki Jewelry (Cuff links, charm bracelets, etc) I dig their Tiki mug earrings most:

http://www.eldoradoclub.net/earringsandhairpins.html

Nice pictures ChopSuey....nice find at the bottom of a shopping bag.

Thanks for the link bigbro...they have some fun things and James Bond stuff too....reaching for credit card. :)

Thanks, hey they have nice stuff over there!

Here's another different pair

8T

It's almost enough to make you go out and buy a shirt that needs cuff links. Do they still make 'em that way??

I found a different style. His head is flatter and a pudgy body. I'm getting a kick out of finding these. Do you know, are there different names for these?

Aside from a couple of charm braclets and some necklaces, this is the only tiki jewelry I found to date...

These don't look very good on me though!

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and I don't wear screw-on earrings well!

M

Great Thread,
That's for posting.

Thanks all. Hey those earrings are cool. I wonder if it would be worthwhile to see if I modify the small tacs to make earrings. My finger tips are all sore from the backs of those satan stabbers. lol

Pages: 1 8 replies