Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Arrr, a Pirate Toaster it be!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aye ye swabs, clap your deadlights on this here Pirate toaster. Tis a fine way to start your early morn before a day of plunderin' and lootin. Be sure to enjoy it with a tall tankard of ARRRRnge juice to help stave off the scurvy from ye salty bones.

Chongolio

On 2007-02-18 07:52, Chongolio wrote:
Aye ye swabs, clap your deadlights on this here Pirate toaster. Tis a fine way to start your early morn before a day of plunderin' and lootin. Be sure to enjoy it with a tall tankard of ARRRRnge juice to help stave off the scurvy from ye salty bones.

Chongolio

Kind of neat...

M

Did you see the USB controlled missile launcher on that site? So rad! That would be great for torturing a cat.

Cool but I still prefer the Virgin Mary Toaster.
http://www.junkbrosnews.com/Dec04-b/virgin_mary_toaster.htm

How about a keyboard for pirates?

Eat your toast or walk the plank...Eat your toast or walk the plank...Eat your toast or walk the plank...scuvey nave...I'll be eatin' me toast!!!

Don't furgit that Sept 10 is talk like a pirate day.

K

Should we or shouldn't we pass this info on to RevBambooBen? He would be able to have nice toast, instead of toasting on a stick over a fire :D
ARRRRRR, what a quandry....

On 2007-02-18 09:39, martiki wrote:
Did you see the USB controlled missile launcher on that site? So rad! That would be great for torturing a cat.

oooh, you're gonna burn in the 7th realm of hell, mister.....

~T

p.s. TLaPD is September 18th, by the by....

Pages: 1 7 replies