Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Trader Vic's 90210: Sat. 3/17

Pages: 1 30 replies

It's Soccer Tiki's Birthday and we will be spending the weekend at The Beverly Hilton. We are planning to go to Trader Vic's at 7:00pm on Sat., 3/17. If you are in The 90210 Area stop by for some refreshments :wink: WooHooo! Hope to see you in THE BAR!!
P.S. We will be toasting to our TC Ohana in Emeryville :)

Excellent....back at ya WooHoo. We will coordinate a Nor-So-Cal cheers in honor of 90210. :drink:

T

Can't wait to celebrate ST's Birthday at Trader Vic's!!

If you would like to join please PM me and I will add you to our reservation :)

Room party at the Beverly Hills Hilton???

S

Ask Tori Spelling to bring her Scorpion bowl for one more round while she has it...

On 2007-03-09 10:05, Swanky wrote:
Ask Tori Spelling to bring her Scorpion bowl for one more round while she has it...

I'll have my people call her people!!! And while I'm at it I'll try to get Drew Barrymore there!!! LOL!!!

WOOOHOO! The following people are in for a Tiki-rrific Night at Trader Vic's 90210:

SoccerTiki (The Birthday Kahuna)
WooHooWahine
Tigerlily
Al-ii
Ojaitimo

*If you'd like to be added to our reservation PM me :)

Are you ready for some Green Mai Tai's???

P

Hope to be there but I'm afraid the best I can do is a "maybe" at this point.

WooHoo!!!!!!!! Did you say party! Sounds Fun!

Happy Birthday Soccertiki! You don't look too bad for a 70 year old! :lol:

He has the liver of a 90 year old. Happy birthday to both you and your liver! Sorry I can't make it but I'll call in from my party in Allentown, a coast to coast party link!

RHF's rule!

WooHooo! One more day :)

I hope to see everyone tonight supporting Trader Vic's 90210. Don't forget the Toast will take place at 7:00pm :)

Don't forget to Vote: Save Trader Vic's 90210

http://www.cosmicassociates.com/vvote-savetradervicsbh.htm

Link up with all of ya at 7pm. :D

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE pleeeeeeeez :tiki:

Happy Birthday, Soccer! Hope you have a wonderful evening!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Man, We are sooo sorry to have missed your day, so we are sending along 6 virtual mai tai's...mixed 'em up fresh, just for you!

And if you see Drew, be sure to give her a big hug for me!!

Luv you (and Woohoo too!)

tiki-t & b-boyd

I have jsut been informed by the party gods that we will again be drinking mai-tai's and scorpions at Trader Vic's tonight...Early, like around 5'ish.

O

Happy Birthday Soccer Tiki!

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-03-18 15:34 ]

Looks like you folks had a great time...thanks for posting those fabulous pictures. :D

WooHoo! Are you ready for some more Mai Tai's??? It's Sunday afternoon and we are ready to head back to TV's 90210. Hope to see some more TCers their tonight. We will post pics later this week.
P.S. Ojaitimo ~ Mucho Mahalo for posting your pics. It was Great to meet you. See you at Caliente Tropics soon :)
P.S.S. PiPhiRho ~ Sorry the March of the Pengiuns took over. We couldn't find anyone :(

P.S.S. ~ Son of Kelbo : Mucho Mahalo for All of Your Hard Work and Determination to Save Trader Vic's 90210. I Know You Will Make a Difference :)

OMG, I had a blast last night!! Still recuperating from the Kona Imas(???), my god those were good. Soccertiki and Woohoo thanks for dinner and drinks and a fantastic night. It was nice meeting SOK and Ojaitimo. Love the photos.

I am soooo jealous of you lot out there, it looks like you had a blast at Vic's. From the way Soccertiki and WoohooWahine sounded when I called in Saturday and Sunday evenings nobody was feeling any pain. See you in August!

Damn...I tried meeting up with ya'll on Sunday. I needed a break from the all box shuffling I was doing in the afternoon. Sorry, I couldn't make it... :(

Just posted on the "TC to Save TV's" thread with a hazy account of Saturday night's scene.

I'm already long-winded enough, so let me just add here my sincere Mahalo Nui Nui to everybody there. (And a bit of envy to ST & WWW for hitting the joint again last night -- Staying at the Hilton and doing Trader Vic's is like staying at the Disneyland Hotel and doing the Park; simply the best way to immerse...)

Aloha nui loa to the fighers, the lovers, and all the 'Ohana with us in spirit!

Cheers,
SOK

WoooHoooo! What a Weekend :)

Here's Son of Kelbo with his Save Trader Vic's 90210 Stickers

Tigerlily & Soccer Tiki enjoying their Scorpions

Dinner is always a Festive Event at TV's

Ojaitimo enjoying his dinner

Chai, the Manager of TV's, surprised SoccerTiki with a Delicious Cake

Happy Birthday Soccer Tiki

Tigerlily & Roxanne Check Out The Sea of Penguins

I'm glad I had SoccerTiki at my side

The Secret Passage

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-03-21 09:15 ]

Great pics....what fun!!! :)

Swanky! Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry I missed it...feelin a lil under the weather as of late.
Not only does the place look great...you two look fab! Perhaps mai tais are liquid youth? Party on dudes!

Pages: 1 30 replies