Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Skully's First Print - Mysterious Island Pier

Pages: 1 30 replies

Ahoy to ye!

I'm offering up a limited-run of Mysterious Island Pier Giclée Prints for those interested:

Image Size: 23.75" wide x 13.5" tall
Paper Size: 24" wide x 16" tall
Premium Semi-Matte Paper with Archival Inks- Museum Quality
Signed and Numbered (of 100, 5 Artist Proofs)

$45- Includes shipping. Payments can be made via PayPal to captn_skully[@]redcorecreative[.]com (remove brackets)

Thanks for looking!

~Skully

[ Edited by: Capt'n Skully 2007-04-06 14:21 ]

I looooove it...you have a pm. :)

Damn that's beautiful! Just paypal'd ya.

B

Skully, This piece is really Beautiful, Well done!

M

Just got mine! I get lost in this one.

McTiki

[ Edited by: McTiki 2007-03-28 07:58 ]

T

Would make a great postcard.

T

Awesome print! Just sent payment for mine. Your bio is impressive:

Eric Immelt's creative expertise encompasses designing for virtually any medium: print, packaging, product, signage, outdoor advertising, fashion/textiles, websites, interactive media, 2D/3D animation, and network television. He strives to create effective visual communication across both still and animated environments. Eric’s career started when he became the Graphic Designer for The Limited’s design team in New York City with the primary responsibility of rebranding the company’s image. While focused on The Limited, he also worked with several of it’s entities including Bath & Body Works, Structure and Victoria’s Secret. After joining the PAX television network, Eric was appointed the Senior Designer responsible for the design of the Network's print, interactive, internet, advertising and promotional campaigns. His promotion to Design Director enabled him to direct and design the on-air branding of the network, image campaigns, commercials, on-air promotions, elevators and various show packages. Eric studied Industrial Design at the Ohio State University.

I keep painting, and I think I'm getting somewhere. Then, I come here and look at some of the work that's posted. Humbled, to say the least. That is beautiful.

NICE!!! Just ordered mine!

Wow.. Thanks to each of you for your kind words and a huge MAHALO to everyone who has ordered so far! I'll get your prints shipped ASAP.

MA

Bichen!!!! Nice job Scully!!!

Having never sold on eBay, I thought I'd give it a try.. And hopefully for someone's gain!

through this weekend, here's a chance to get a print (#22) as low as $30 including shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mysterious-Island-Pier-Tiki-Art-by-Captn-Skully_W0QQitemZ160101403190QQcategoryZ20147QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck!

Another one SOLD!!

LOVE THIS PRINT!!! :D

T

Skully Wow! First the Tiki Farm mug now this.
Can't wait to get this print.
I have wanted one ever since I saw it at the Tropical Bistro.
This print hangs at the Tropical Bistro in Ohio
And I can tell you first hand it's a great print.

Also congrats getting married to Eva.
She will make a great first mate!

TikiSkip- Wait 'til you see the adjusted version.. The colors are vivid and there's more depth now. The copy at the Bistro was the first proof - It came out darker than expected, but the way it's lit has a great mood..

On 2007-03-30 09:12, tikiskip wrote:
Also congrats getting married to Eva.
She will make a great first mate!

Thanks! That's not a Wedding Crashers reference I hope.. :)

And a big thanks again to all who have ordered- As soon as the shipping tubes arrive I'll be sending them out..

T

No, I have not seen that movie.
I feel a need to see it now.

I love this piece...There are so many different areas of this art I enjoy........put them all together and they spell ....S O L D...........thanks for such great work. I have the perfect place for it.

Thanks to all who have ordered! FYI, I'll begin shipping tomorrow.

Great Colors and you've captured that Mysterious feeling perfectly! Everything just seems so tense (volcano/tiki's expression) but quiet and peaceful at the same time! I can almost feel the warm tropical breeze.....Great piece!

Capt Skully, do you have any originals for sale?

On 2007-04-04 10:54, artroodeetoo wrote:
Capt Skully, do you have any originals for sale?

Not at this time.. Just these prints for now.

Thanks again to all who have ordered so far- your prints were shipped out today and should arrive mid-next week!

I got my print..it arrived safe and sound......we are now getting high class around here...Thanks!....would have liked print #26...but #22 will do just fine as it was my mother's birthday...got some good kharma with that print!!!

M

Got mine yesterday! Am lovin this print! Got to get is mounted and displayed!

L
Limey posted on Tue, Apr 10, 2007 2:32 PM

Scully, that is way cool. I can smell the breeze.

T

Got the print today, Mahalo! For those ordering the print, it is darker in person, looks great, and is totally worth buying. Shipping was fast, and the print came in a large sturdy tube.

I've found that most things always look differnt in person than they do on the Internet.

I'm really happy with the print and can't wait to get it framed and on the wall.

Avast!! Only about 8 more in hand before I have to receive more myself!

Thanks for letting me know these have been arriving safetly and for all the wonderful feedback.

Those who have recently ordered- Your prints are setting sail today- should arrive in 2-3 days! Mahalo for all your support and enjoy the print!

Got mine!

Just been too busy to post!

It's fantastic.....now if I can just get a really awesome custom frame! :wink:

Just giving a good ol' Bump!

Just wanted everyone to know that Skully will have these prints for sale.

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2012-06-29 07:00 ]

Word!!! 8)

I bought mine months ago, but have yet to frame it. A custom job is really expensive, and most frameshops don't have very cool tiki mattings / frames. Any ideas from those who have bought and framed this gorgeous print?

Pages: 1 30 replies