Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

vote tiki - vote now!!!

Pages: 1 14 replies

P

It's election fever here in England at the moment with all the political parties pulling out all the stops to gain seats in the local elections. The poll opens on MAY 3rd and it's going to be a close call...Labour are labouring hard...the Liberals are quite laid back about it...

and the Conservatives are obviously conning!

Only the Monster Raving Loony Party show any signs of sanity!!!

Well don't worry folks! There's a NEW party on the block here at Apex Drive, Frimley.

Support your local TIKI GOD!

VOTE NOW!!! X

Here endeth the 'party political broadcast'! Goodnight voters.

Vote wisely - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!). X

[ Edited by: POCKETIKI 2007-05-01 14:47 ]

Do you get one of those cool window banners when you join the PPF?! Yet another reason to relocate to The UK!

:)

P

On 2007-05-01 15:05, Haole'akamai wrote:
Do you get one of those cool window banners when you join the PPF?! Yet another reason to relocate to The UK!

:)

The 'Polynesian Port of Oakland' sounds a pretty cool place to live my friend! Maybe I should do another homemade postcard with the 'Vote TIKI...' on it? It would be pretty neat! Send me your address via a PM and I'll mail you one if I get round to doing one. Don't forget...Vote TIKI...Vote PPF...X!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

In Scotland You could start the Tiki Party and due to proportional representation you could get an MSP in.

Voting Tiki is obviously politically correct. :)

Aloha Trader Jim

Sign me up as an activist. Swap the che guevara beret for a fez with a star on!

No more middleground politics for the UK, we're going underground!

With the Tiki in power, no more binge drinking of rubbish lager/beer, and trouble of the streets. We'll have lots of chilled out tiki bars, exotic music and true island living.

Get cheekytiki in to 'update' the houses of parliment.

CAMRA will be changed to Campaign for Real Rum [CAMRR].

The site of the beachcomber bar will be a National Heritage Site.

And of course the nations fav drink will become the mai-tea.

I'm always ready to join the TIKI party!

Trader Jim for PM!

Polynesian Popular Front!

SPLITTERS!!!!!!!!!

I'm voting for the Peoples Popular Front of Polynesia!

Yeah, and bring back cannibalism!
.....ummm, I think I'd better go now :blush:

Trader Jim, I'll vote tiki if it means everyone will wear Hawaiian shirts to work not just me. Bloody Wendy as you so like to call me love.

On 2007-05-06 10:47, danlovestikis wrote:
Trader Jim, I'll vote tiki if it means everyone will wear Hawaiian shirts to work not just me. Bloody Wendy as you so like to call me love.

You're not the only one 'Bloody Wendy'! I work for 'Rushmoor Borough Council' here in England, and Hawaiian/Tiki shirts is all I wear!! HEY NOW WENDY! Don't get too excited my dear, I wear a itsy bitsy thong as well! Especially to high profile meetings. In fact next week I will be sportin' my latest Hawaiian shirt that actually has the unusual colour 'Teal' in the pattern...The Council's corporate colour! NEAT! The Chief Executive, The Leader of the Council and most staff have commented on how much they like my brightly coloured shirts and that they think it is good for moral. Right on!! Aloha spirit for one and all!!!

Take care - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

M

Someone needs to produce and sell tiki bumper stickers etc. for the 2008 election and accompanying mud-slinging fest here in the USA.

M

Have you considered merging with the Monster Raving Loony Party to form the Polynesian Monster Raving Loony Tiki Party? I think you share many goals in common (mostly having to do with drinking). If Screaming Lord Sutch were alive today, I'm sure he'd approve mixing fezzes with top hats!

A thong, what about your other foot Trader James?

P

On 2007-05-07 19:35, danlovestikis wrote:
A thong, what about your other foot Trader James?

Hey Wendy! You said you be descreet about my 'tiki tackle'! Anyway...Is an 'American foot' twelve inches the same as it is here in England? As Sven has already made clear on numerous occassions...the size of your tiki does count! I'm sure Dan knows that!!

Trader Jim - Make mine a large one!

hi Trader Jim

Here in Holland there is a strange politucs.
May bay it is time for a normal one.
I vote for the first tiki god in Holland.
Tiki for president.

greetz Limo

Pages: 1 14 replies