Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Mosaic house and car!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha ,

I am new to all this forum stuff, but thought you guys might be interested in my tiki inspired house.For the last 8 years, I have been covering the outside walls and garden in mosaics, much of which is tiki inspired.
I have also just won a commission to cover a van in tiki inspired mosaics for the UK's first ever ART CAR PARADE.
So watch this space.
Please go to http://www.myspace.com/treatmentrooms to see my house and let me know what you all think.

With love
Baroness Von Carrie Reichardt and Mr Spunky
of the Treatment Rooms

Beautiful Work!!!!

H
hewey posted on Mon, May 14, 2007 4:03 PM

Gorgeous work. Welcome! :D

Wow....beautiful artwork. I can tell a lot of love went into that. Congrats on the honor of being involved in a car art extravaganza. Keep us posted and show before, during and after pictures here. :)

P

:o

:o

Seriously, this could well be the best thing I've seen creatively all year. I'm in awe of your perseverance to pull off such a huge project. The mash-up of styles really works for me too.
I saw the little sign at the top, and thought it looked like some sort of heritage badge, until I saw the pic on your page. Is it a spoof of some sort of actual sign they put on old buildings in London?
I can't wait to see the upcoming art car!

K

3D snails...mushrooms...Rudy's hairdo...fabulous brassiere...etc., etc! That was quite a ride! I'm glad you found us here.

V

hmmm, snails....
fantastic artwork. I'd love to go and visit the house.
Welcome here.

That is some truly incredible work Baroness (and Mr. Spunky)! Glad to see we're not the only obsessive mosaicists on TC.

You should see the back of the house too!!!
They also did a fantastic Tiki mosaic for last years Luau Artshow!

WOW!
Beautiful! Beautiful!
I'm speechless! I'm gonna visit your mySpace right now! :)

Pages: 1 9 replies