Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Chongolio, you'll be missed!

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

Best of luck in Hawaii

T

Good Luck, you lucky Monkey Boy...Frikken KAUAI....every bone in my body envies you right now.

J

Bon Voyage my friend! You will be greatly missed! I hope you can make it back for the FI parking lot sale! It wouldn't be the same without your wonderful art hanging on the fence! Be well and be happy!

sigh

geeeez whats it been like 1 year or more talking about this.
get the hell out allready man, go on, shoo shoo, beat it, scram,
Vamanous.

just razzing man, you know we are all jealous of you,
and well miss you too,
cept when you come back, for stuff.
I'll have to make sure I go with my parents the next time they go to their time share over there, to see you.

living on the beach in your van, fishing, and all stinky like the monkey you are. :)

be well, and safe trip,
Rapa Nui Man!!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Best Wishes to 1 of TC's Funniest Dudes! I will miss you at the local events but I know you will continue to post here on TC from that beach cabana made of old aloha shirts and the "Castaways" old pedal generator with tin cans and a string attached to keep in touch. No better place to be than Hawaii Randy, I wish you only good things. Enough of the teary eyes now make me laugh! :D

Randy you totally RAWK!!! Laura and I send you our best wishes and our warmest Alohas!!!!!
Later,
Spermy

P

See you there.

Have some extra strings laying around. Preferably concert.
I'll bring rum.

Chongjulio who?

Randy,
have a safe trip over there! Can't wait to hear of your adventures on on an actual tropical island! I hope the scenery inspires and refreshes you! You will be very missed!
You are a warm,talented, enthusiastic fellow who actually is gonna live the dream! Rockin!At least we'll get to see you at some of the future events! Keep us posted!

D

hey Randy ~ safe travels on this big adventure of yours. until our next trip to hawaii, i'll just stalk you via ChongoVision.

Randy,

Best of luck as your new dream comes true! May it continue to inspire the mana and creativity in you.

And as you glide over the crystal clear waters, remember your freshwater brothers and send a swell our way. :wink:

Safe travels to you.

Randy,
Best of luck, we will miss you, but we'll be happy to know you're happy.
Rapa Nui, Man!

Ran & Dale

Pleasant dreams under the Hawaiian moon, dear Chongo!

:drink:
K.

[ Edited by: kikekeki 2007-05-15 23:29 ]

Much Aloha to you Chongo...
Keep us posted eh?
:tiki:

Aloha, my kind friend. May the "trade" winds blow you back to us some day, even if it's just for a visit.

~T

MAHALO everybody!!!
I am sitting in the Kauai Palms Hotel lobby in Lihue right now. (I can't get a connection in my room) and checking my emails and stuff. I thought I would pop into TC to see what is shaking and came across this post and all the warm wishes. I am really touched!!!!

As some of you know I have been sending out email blasts and updating my blog as events unfurl. If you want to read more details, see some pics and find out more about my adventures thus far, check it out at Barefoot Bloggin' If you would like to be added to my mailing list just send me and email to [email protected]

The email updates will be on hold until I can get a steady internet connection but my blog will be updated whenever I can get a free moment and internet access.

Now off for some grinds, shopping for slippahs and getting a feel for my new area code.

Aloha from Kauai,
Chongolio

Live life to the fullest. dream big and DO IT. Congrats chongo!

An old picture for old times.
ALOHA my friend!

Arrrrrrrr!

Arrrrrrrrr!!

Arrrrrrrr!!

Arrrrrrrrr!!!

Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrr!!!

Best wishes Randy. Gonna miss you keeping things truly funny on the mainland. I'll be keeping in touch.
Cheers Brother.
Matt

Aloha & WoooHooooo! :) The Best is Yet to Come :)

Hey Randy,

Best of life in HI! Enjoy! We'll miss ya and hope to see you soon.

CL

Hmmm, this posted twice. Oh well, congratulations again Chongo! Look forward to reading and hearing of your adventures. :)

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2007-05-17 12:09 ]

I'm trying to find my sadness over your leaving, but it's hiding somewhere underneath piles and piles of joy for you -- you did it! You're in Hawaii! Congratulations, I can't wait to hear how your story turns out (but I'm pretty sure it already has a happy ending -- and middle, and beginning). All the very best of luck to you -- may good fortune lead every footstep in your new home.

We're going to miss you -- but that just gives us another reason to visit Hawaii!

MT

Randy,
All the best to you, my simian friend! You are already deeply missed here. May Hawaii be everything you wished for, and more! Cheers!

WARNING THE FOLLOWIN" LINK MAY CAUSE SEVERE FITS OF JEALOUS RAGE!
Click here with caution

Ba-blam,
Chongolio

J

Thanks for the warning! It did just as you said. I'm so happy for you!

That's fantastic news. I'm so happy for you.

ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Stop it; I know that house! It's over in Rio Del Mar....

Farewell and have fun!

Aloha Chongolio, Coleman and Cooper will always remember your Kindness at the Tiki Farm Event. They treasure their copies of your Kamapua'a you so graciously Autographed for them.

Randy, you're Living Proof that Good Things Happen to Good People!

Way to Blaze New Trails my friend.

Mahalo, BealzaElvis

O

Good Luck Chongolio

Remember to stick to Mai Tais and avoid Navy Grog over there. (That goes for everyone)

Cheers to you Randy! You're livin' the dream. I'm very happy for you.

More adventures and another pic HERE. If you subscribe to my blog you will also get my photos on FLICKR automatically sent to your
rss reader of choice. Go ahead it free and fun and you don't have to keep checkin' this thread for updates.
Mahalo to all who took the time to read my posts and made comments. I will keep postin' as long as y'all keep readin' and commentin'

Aloha!
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ Edited by: Chongolio 2007-05-21 15:40 ]

Chongo,

Will you change the From in your TC profile, already!!

Sheeesh.....

EEK! Forgot about that! Thanks Haole'akamai!

Glad you made it safely and enjoying your new digs.
I'm sure a bunch of us wish we were there too: Livin' La Vida Coco-nut!

Chongo, I'm dying of envy here. :wink: Wow, what a great adventure. I'm so happy for you! Keep the bloggin coming... :)

Callin' all friends and Ohana,
I have entered a contest on Ustream.tv to recieve a grant to do what they are calling "lifecasting" I have made it to the votin' round and need your help. The winner will be chosen by content, poularity and the essay written by the contestants. My idea was to do a show based on the adventures, discoveries, artist, musicains and interesting folks I come across here in Hawaii and when visiting the mainland. Essentially I would like to use the show as another way to promote the tiki artist, musicians, events hold contests and possibly provide a little entertainment via this new media. I would be open to any suggestions as well.

My broadcasts on Ustream.tv has been sporadic, because of my move and the ustream site has been going through some upgrades and improvements which has made service kind of spotty, but I would like to get it going as a weekly dealio once my internet connection stabilizes. Right now I dont have a whole lot of comments or hits on my show now because I have been so busy, so I am askin' anybody with a few extra seconds to blink over to my show and check it out. If the site is up you can watch a slide show I will be broadcastin' until I can get my webcam runnin', make a comment and sign up If you are into it. It won't cost you a thing and it will better my chances of winnin' and bringin' to you more adventures and my own personal brand of Chongolian goofiness.

Mahalo!
Chongolio

sorry bro I'm not into x-rated monkey business.
:)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Nice digs...looks like good karma has got ya covered. Kauai....sigh...lucky dawg.

Well things were going to easy. I new it had to be to good to be true. Read more If you want to learn of the twist in plot. I will keep checkin' in when I am able.

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

Wow Chongolio,
That stinks but good thing you realized there was a problem early.

I've sent you some $ for a drink that I owed you. Don't you dare spend it on food or People magazine.

J

Hey Chongo, man that sucks! Chin up! I just know that something better will come along soon!

Randy,
WOW....the worst part was that meetin up with Dick Brewer...who woulda' known?
Sending you some Good Vibrations,my friend...Hope your home search ends quickly!
The drummer guy's house didn't sound too bad...then again,I lived in a filth hole for close to 14 years.....Chin up Soldier! Good things happen to Good People!

Sorry to hear about the bad times bruddah,
hope all turns around for ya.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 2 56 replies