Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Chongolio, you'll be missed!

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

Ah! The old Karma putting you to the test.
You know it's gonna get better now.
Better you found out now before you got dug in to the place.
Brilliant idea shipping your van out there.
Look forward to the new horizon Chongolio!

Oh ya,
P.S. That bitch!

I may have found another place, however it is small and pricey. Here is the ad and a pic

Must See! $1000/Month. Cozy Studio available 6/1/07. Minimum 6 month lease, 1 month security deposit. Studio on the beach with ocean view. Rent does not include utilities (water, electricity & basic cable). Unfurnished, Mature, employed, clean, single or couple wanted to enjoy cozy studio. NO pets, drugs and smoking. Appointment required see studio. Rental application and references required.

C

LOL! Glad you're taking this with humor... I know you're going to find something perfect soon, Best wishes! And all the providing energy from the south!! Don't give up!

G
GROG posted on Wed, May 30, 2007 2:53 PM

GROG miss Chongolio often.

T

Honestly, that doesn't look so bad...It IS on Kauai, remember...How bad can it be ? Besides you're a freewheelin' monkey boy...I'd say it's ideal !

I STILL envy you, even tho you are homeless right now. :)

it's 11:05 on monday and I'm missing Chongolio! :(
Actually, i miss his art more...

C

On 2007-05-30 14:53, GROG wrote:
GROG miss Chongolio often.

I miss you too Grog. But workin' on my aim for the next time I see you.

On 2007-06-04 23:00, little lost tiki wrote:
it's 11:05 on monday and I'm missing Chongolio! :(
Actually, i miss his art more...

Thanks LLT, I think that was a compliment. :-? :lol:
I have been pretty busy over here dialin' in and adjustin' to my new surroundings, but should have a new Blog post up soon, some more art and a new episode of Coconut wired ready some time in the middle of this month. I didn't win a "Lifecasting" grant from Ustream.tv but that is more than likely a blessin' in disguise. Thanks to everyone who popped in and left a comment or rating. Still waitin' to reconnect CHONGOVISION on regular schedule once I can get my cam and computer stuff unpacked.

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

A new coconutwired? HOORAY! Hope you find a good monkey house soon! So, I can come over and crash!

C

On 2007-06-05 23:22, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
A new coconutwired? HOORAY! Hope you find a good monkey house soon! So, I can come over and crash!

Hey Brah, you come over and we will hang out someplace and talk story. However, you better bring a sleeping bag or a tent because it might be on the beach if mhy dwelling scenario hasn't jelled yet. Still in state of limbo regarding the housing but thingsmay change at any time. It seems everyday brings a new twist.

I will keep all y'all posted on the next COCONUT WIRED adventure. I just posted a new blog post over at Barefoot Bloggin'.

Pages: 1 2 56 replies