Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

My Backyard

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hi all, new here my First post.

Here are a few pic's of my backyard, My shack was built in a day with scrap wood, built the bar over a week, was only supposed to last one summer that was 3 summers ago. Always loved tiki stuff, My dad had an ash tray with a little tiki guy on it , as a kid I used to nick it That when it started for me. Well just wanted to say hi

Cheers
Will

[ Edited by: bLOCKhEAD 2007-07-17 20:49 ]

[ Edited by: bLOCKhEAD 2007-07-17 20:51 ]

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Jul 18, 2007 4:14 AM

Nice setup - welcome to TC! Whereabouts in Oz are you? Nothing like a bit of backyard cricket to sweat out a few potent rum drinks!
I've always been a fan of that TEAL tiki too - I will have to get one of those ashtrays for my collection someday.

PS How come everyone on here except me seems to have a pool :(

T

Nice work Block..

Wow New Zealand ... Looky like a place we could locate to when the big one hits !!!!

Do you have a guest room? Do you need roommates? LOL
New Zealand sounds great... just about now

G'day thanks for the warm welcome, anyone that wants to play cricket and drink is welcome at my bar, I'm a Australian living and working in the usa CA. The wife is a yank and we are trying to buy a place in NZ , We love it there, Just got back from nz so sweet. Anyone close to concord ca

PS ME MATES call me block head cause I have a very large block head , do be scared!

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Jul 18, 2007 5:42 PM

Well, I got that wrong! I didn't think about the possibility of a transplanted Aussie. Just quietly, I'm one of those too...although after 23 years I think I can almost pass as local :wink:
Whereabouts in NZ are you looking at? It's getting mighty expensive to live anywhere here nowadays, although I guess it's still affordable compared to the US and Europe...

We like north land, next time we go back we are going to check out the south Island.

Nice job Block Head! I love the shack. Building stuff from "junk" is so much fun. I do alot of that on my budget. The best part is when people say "That's awsome, how much did that cost?".

Aloha and welcome to TC,
Tiki Bill.

Welcome to TC....there are a small group of us up in the Sacramento area...and of course all about the bay. I've toured the north and south of NZ....and it is very gorgeous (and expensive).

Your yard is great...I love your banana trees!!!

Nice job Tiki Bill you made those with a chain saw wOW Freaking sweet mate . We love those banana tress also We had some banana last year, small ones though.

[ Edited by: bLOCKhEAD 2007-07-23 17:27 ]

S

I wish I HAD a back yard ! All I've got in back of my house is a mountain of bamboo and cedar trees that block my view of sunsets ! : (

Nice job mate !

Pages: 1 10 replies