V<

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-21 12:31 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-23 11:47 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-23 11:55 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-25 10:54 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-26 23:29 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-08-03 18:48 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-08-10 20:12 ]

Sorry about the kneecap! Awesome painting, though! Vicodin rules!!

Take care,

I.

Wow!
Looks like a weathered old wooden Moai! Very Yves Tanguy!
I like it! Try to get a few more pieces in before the doc pulls the plug!
Here's to your vicodin and paint filled recovery! By the way,how did you ever break your knee-cap in half? Call the TC Ohana if those Mobsters ever come back....

Ouch! Just thinking of that kind of pain makes my taint recoil in horror! But what great art has come out of this misfortune! Spooky cool!

S

thanks! its not done yet though, still have a few more highlights to add anda few more vikes ill update!

On 2007-07-18 12:50, sleestak wrote:
it hurts so good

CHEMOGNOSIS... and the wonders that spring from it. Breath taking

S

i may make prints for the oasis! ill try to complete many more paintings as well before then, alls i gots is time!

M

Looks like ChewBaka! (WOOOKIE!) JK!

S

ancient wookie carving? or is it?? stay tuned! ahhhh horse apples!

heres a finished copy

SCHWEETNESS!!!!
Now double the dosage and do another!
:)

needs a background broseph . . . you've got nothing but time now .

chop chop .

[ Edited by: mike-stobbe 2007-07-19 18:44 ]

S

heres the knee! like an old parot robot er somethin! thee beak=thee knee,youch, damn robots!

beep boop beep . . . "blackground" is no good . . . beep boop

S

ah bibo my good friend, ill see what i can a' do. safe travels little one!

S

heres another vicodin inspired piece. this time with some aleve! still working on it!

Slee~ So sorry about your knee! But, yeah, Vicodin is awesome! When I hurt my back I remember watching old episodes of "Hawaiian Eye" on a vic with a beer chaser! What Fun that was! I really dig the weather worn Moai. Love all that vocdin-y detail! And what's better than a drug enduced vision of a shrunken head on a spear? Love it! Enjoy, while the prescription lasts. And get well soon. Hope you'll still be able to cha cha.

Gheeez...I can imgine the pain (I dislocated my kneecap once) but never did ny great art like yours. I love the colors and the way it flows....FABULOUS!!!

thanks alot guys! im a going to make some prints for the oasis!!

S

cool well im off to dj at matt reese's event! got to get out o bed!!! arghhh! have a new one up in a day or 2(painting)lates all!

heres thee shrunkin head w/ some background

A
V<

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-23 13:43 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-23 13:45 ]

now that's starting to look like something . . . .

freaky tiki !!

Those floats add a great light source! Nice!

S

thanks dudes, i think shes about done! onto thee next one!

i cant post thee desert! what is wrong! raaaaa!

S

ae last, the desert, still workin

Love the floats...and the desert is hot!!!! :D

thanks! heres another i started today, hope ya dig!

A
V<

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-26 23:23 ]

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-07-26 23:25 ]

Hey, I really like your paintings! Will you have prints available online???

Thanks,
Craig

S

i totaly will have prints available! i also have a booth at the tiki oasis with a bunch of finks. we are the "FINKNIKS" and we should have a great variety of art/carvings/clothing etc. if youre not going to the event pm me and i can get you artwork! all of the print will be on very nice watercolor paper,which actually makes them look like black velvets. lemme know and thanks a lot!
http://www.davewarshaw.com

Yeah, I would love to go but I live in Virginia. I checked out your website but I didn't see an option to buy, unless I just missed it??? Cool tattoos too!

Craig

S

thanks man, well we will do it the old fashion way, i dont have paypal on my site. but i can ship stuff really easy, and well just make it work! i plan on doing all the designs except for the desert at this point. the desert was a commissioned piece for a freind. im also making the blow fish and sleestak designs for infant/toddlers clothing! those will also be at the oasis. whew!. im glad people like these. thanks everyone, oooops gotta get some more vicodin! hehehe

S

here are some signs im designig! the will have text on them soon!

i guess i can only get one uploaded, oh well, lemme know what ya think

A
V<

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-08-03 18:51 ]

S

theres the second one! again these will have text !

S

ok so here they are fished besides text!!

Very very very nice. Love the colors too. :)

T

The fish (mostly) and the drum have hard edges but then the fish's tail is a soft edge. May look better with a different tail. MAybe of the next one.

Dance of the vicodins!

Hey, I love that puffer fishy! Really brilliant color choices! Well done!
(and could you send any unused medication you have to me?)

Big Aloha~

S

hahahaha! thanks so much! it sucks, im almost out of me meds! then what will i do? give it all up i suppose. well i will post them as they are finished. i meant to redo the tail actually, thx oh yeah, if you have kids or know people with kids, im doig a limited run o t-shirts(puffer fish) for tiny people only. these will be avaiable @ the tiki oasis in THE FINKNIKS booth. see you there!

A
V<

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-08-05 13:56 ]

S

they have stopped calling me back about refilling my meds! what you talkin bout doctor? lets see what comes out of this. so like i have said earlier in this post i will have a booth at the tiki oasis and besides the prints youve seen,here are some original paintings i will be selling there

i will also have an assortment of sleestak clothing for toddlers and infants and tiki clothing also! look for all of this and more at the FINKNIKS booth! see you there!

A
V<

[ Edited by: sleestak 2007-08-10 20:13 ]

S

just a couple o days left!!

Pages: 1 40 replies