Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

tiki love truck - mosaic nissan pick up truck

Pages: 1 10 replies

Well we have nearly finished our '#tiki love truck' just in time for the UK's first ever art car parade in Manchester on Sept 8th...and thought we would show you a sneak preview of what it's like. I have a slide show on @ http://www.myspace.com/treatmentrooms for anyone who is interested in seeing how it is changing every day!! Let us know what you think of it. with thanks The Baroness and Mr Spunky

Wow!
Guys, you're work is fantastic as always, can't wait to see it in person.
You should talk the car company into having this as an added extra on all models :)

Bloody brilliant! I'm off to 'your space'...

Trader Jim - make mine a Mai-Tai!

glad you like it, we are a long way from finishing it...watch this space ..

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Aug 20, 2007 3:21 PM

Does the truck sit considerably lower with all those tiles on it? I love the stuff you guys are doing. Please update when you've got some more pics!

Dang! that's an awesome job!! You would have a blast here in the states (especially Houston or Austin TX) during our Art Car functions. BTW how much weight did that add?

Texas Tikiphiles Unite!

[ Edited by: Unkle John 2007-08-21 09:35 ]

H
harro posted on Tue, Aug 21, 2007 3:15 PM

more pics please!!!!!!!!

Rockin Vehicle! :)

here is some more then....to see a daily slide show of work in progress remember to check out my myspace...www.myspace.com/treatmentrooms - and love at my photo album ...

B

My Nissan PU is a '97 and it doesn't look nearly as cool as yours!

Don't drink and drive!!!

Looks frikken fantastic. I love the wild colors and it looks awesome in front of your artsy fartsy pad. WAY TO GO!!! Take lot's of pics at the parade....hope you win some kind of a prize. :)

Pages: 1 10 replies