Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Orphan Mug found @ Tiki Oasis

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi there,

Did you happen to lose your mug @ Oasis this year? The reason I'm asking is that we found a mug late on Saturday night and we're not sure who it belongs to...so, if you lost your mug late Saturday night, please pm me with the name/description/designer of the mug you lost and where/when you lost it. If we have a match, then the mug is yours!

Thanks and have a great day!

tiki-tina & Bamboo Boyd

p.s. We were someplace very specific and while I think I know who it may belong to, I'm not certain it's their's and I have no idea what that persons name is or how to reach them...I just know I saw them drinking out of a similar mug while in the area earlier that evening. I really hope we find the owner...but if not, I am sure we can give it a new home

T

Thanks for finding my wife's 'mug'. I sent her out there with 20 dollars and one 'mug' .... Any word on the whereabouts of my wife?
Thanks

T

LOST!
photo by KTD

Hopefully the mug that I lost is one of these mugs that is pictured above. I least had to try :wink:

N
Netty posted on Mon, Aug 20, 2007 9:41 PM

I lost a purple Tiki Oasis Mug on Friday night.....

Me too!

humm I need to lose sum , Silly me

TikiLaLe: Check with Little Lost Tiki...or maybe the squirrels :). Good Luck

teaKEY: Nope, not a weiner....sorry...(but what a cool collection!) Did you get all this swag this year?

Netty: Sorry to hear about your loss, but the mug we have is not purple, nor is is an Oasis mug. Good luck finding your mug, though...my fingers are crossed for you :)

LLT(m): Hate to tell you this, but that's not all you've lost...you know I kid you 'cuz I love ya! It was great to see you and the missus this weekend...you guys are a perfect match :)

Tyger Jimmy: Missed you this weekend...hope you and the Ohana are doing well! (and if you need to lose any mugs, we'll be happy to take them off of your hands!)

So, it looks like we still have an orphan mug.....anyone else lose a mug at Oasis on Saturday night, please pm me an we'll see if we have a match.

Mahaloz!

tiki-tina :wink:

[ Edited by: tiki-tina 2007-08-21 10:49 ]

'Allo Tina,

You 'aven't by any chance seen me special gecko-colored mug lyin around anywheres, ave ya?

Pages: 1 7 replies