Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

party in the desert Oct 2nd

Pages: 1 21 replies

Hi All, its that time of year we do our Tiki party for friends who come to town for a conventioT. It's a Tuesday, my appologies....

If you are interested in making the trip to Palm desert, please PM me and I will send you the directions, This years theme is Pirate tiki, to launch Ben's beautiful pirate ship he build in our yard. I would love to meet many of you who I have talked to on this site, so if your available, please come!

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2007-09-21 23:21 ]

P

ARRRRR!!!!

i'll be boarding your timbers!!

your pirate/pool/tiki yard is simply amazing. thanks for opening this up to others it's very gracious of you.

amy's house is beautiful.

Mon
Oct 1 Sunny
95°/68° 0%
95°F

Waaa!

Too cold for me.

I'm out!

joking.

In!

I'll be "Surfing the Lemon!"

Arrrrrrrr!

p.s. I wonder if Holden will make this one? ( lol!)

( I challenge you to a duel Mr. H !!)

Wish I was down your way Amy...would love to come by and party on that ship with ya. Wishin you all the best for your party...and looking forward to the pictures. :)

Good Times!!

Arrrrr!!!!

Amy Rocks!

Visit me on Myspace too! It's Benz Arts fault!
http://www.myspace.com/BambooBen

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2007-10-03 17:37 ]

Thanks ben, thanks to all who showed up!, we had over 100 people total, Holdens Pirate mugs were a huge hit, the Jack sparrow inpersonator was also a big hit.

Thanks to Ben, Vicki, Al, Ernie and everyone else for making it so muh fun! here are a couple more pictures before everyone showed up, Holden and ernie relaxing, and our capt Jack

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2007-10-06 13:46 ]

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2007-10-06 14:03 ]

G
GROG posted on Sat, Oct 6, 2007 3:32 PM

Thanks for that bitchin' party Amy!! Always a blast. The place is looking awesome. GROG can't wait to see what else you and B.Ben are going to build in the backyard.

P
Paipo posted on Sat, Oct 6, 2007 3:43 PM

Oh man, why must I live in such a scene-starved country? That looks like a blast...Cap'n Jack is pretty convincing!

On 2007-10-03 17:34, RevBambooBen wrote:

So, now we know what would happen if Ben & C'Al had a love child... And we'd know where all the rum's gone, too.

Great pics Amy...looks like you had a blast. That impersonator is very convincing indeed. The bar looks so awesome in action...100 people wow...what fun. :)

G
GROG posted on Sun, Oct 7, 2007 10:10 PM

[ Edited by: GROG 2007-10-07 22:51 ]

On 2007-10-07 22:10, GROG wrote:

Tee Hee :D :D :D :D

On 2007-10-07 22:10, GROG wrote:

Grog! Toooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

AlienTiki :(

G
GROG posted on Tue, Oct 9, 2007 1:42 PM

Don't quit your day job.

Ok.

On to better karma!!!

Amy rocks!!!

Check out these parting gifts when you leave the party!!!

Class all the way!!!

( came in a cool pirate bag too but no pic)

Mucho MAhalos Ray and Amy!!!

Now that looks like a lovely mug and if you were given them on the way home, it explains why the party pictures don't have everybody using them.

On 2007-10-12 12:48, atomictonytiki wrote:
Now that looks like a lovely mug and if you were given them on the way home, it explains why the party pictures don't have everybody using them.

Thanks Tony, yes, they were parting gifts.....also, I don't know who designed them, but Holden rushed them and made them for the party, whoever designed them did a great job! they are beautiful.

Amy

I don't know who designed them, but Holden rushed them and made them for the party, whoever designed them did a great job! they are beautiful.

Amy! What a fun party from the looks of it! I do believe that's Captain HoldFast,one of the mugs that won in the TikiIdol/American Idol contest.AtomicTikiTony (see above) was the genius behind those! They ARE things of beauty( including the booty)! :D

oh, my appologies! tony, I didnt know it was you! The mug is amazing, Holden said he kept one or 2 for the "designer" but I didn't know who that was. I think your design was amazing and it was a big hit. I have a few left over as I ordered enough for 125 and I gave out 118 i believe, so if you need some, do let me know,

LLT, thank you...as always.... missed you again this year!, hopefully you will make the next one, it will be a saturday, right after the holidays.....

Vamp, maybe the next one???

Freddie, we went thru over 20 bottles of rum and many more bottles of other liquors, this was definately a rum crowd, plus I had the slushie machine going with Blue hawaiians and pina coladas...I need to restock :)

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2007-10-13 21:40 ]

Good to see Mr. Ben without a smoke hangin from his grill .......

Pages: 1 21 replies