Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Art from Tygerjymmy

Pages: 1 2 69 replies

Cool bike. I've been getting involved in Custom Culture and really dig the smooth lines you've given it.

heres a fiberglass 1950,s gas pump I make and just finished up for a guy .

ten foot marlin I just finished up for a guy in FL,

500 hundred pound Mako head mount in tangelo & colbalt violet blue pearls . for a customer .

Very cool stuff you've been doing....I really dig the Dyno...Very good color choice!!

very cool art tygerjyimmy!
The Shark head is creepy crazy cool!

[ Edited by: Iokona Ki'i 2009-05-31 14:12 ]

Thanks a Bunch guys for ur comments , yes the Tangelo & sunrise R my Favs in kolors . heres a few others of Sharks that I do . these I have on my site and people order as wanted .

another redwood Sculpture featuring Candy brandywine gold leaf fire red striping and Epoxy clear coat on a Aluminum base .

Jymmy-you're a machine!
diggin those flame sharks...

Thanks Ken yes it feels Great gettin back on track a Bit slow for the start of the year . Heres to ya .

Those fish are so cool. I first saw flamed fish at the Hard Rock hotel in Vegas - So badass, these are!

Oh yeah, I like that last pic there too..... it's nice.... very, very nice....

this is a piece I did for Godard .

cool batman piece tygerjymmy!

RH

The flaming sharks definitely rock.

Thanks Iokona & Robb yea the fish are Funn to do , yes the Bat piece was for Godard hes realy into Batman - me too , kinda wanted a gothie type thingy with the post on each side . the center piece is a promo pic from Barris when the Batmobile was released . orignal pic signed by all the peps involed .

Heres one for Sam !

Not tiki but on the Hot rod low brow side A 1950,s oil tanker I did .

Hey Jymmy - I'm just now seeing this post..... What a great fish, and a beautiful picture overall! I sent you a personal message.....

Pages: 1 2 69 replies