Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Finally moved in, some pics of the studio....

Pages: 1 13 replies

well it took a while but I finally got my studio finished just in time to get some work done for some upcoming shows....here are some pics of my little tiki oasis.

Is that a worried bunny on the wall?

hahaha...yea it is...worried with all the scary stuff around him... :wink:

Very cool Dave! Glad you finally got it done and are ready to start workin in it!
Just don't mess up those gorgeous wooden floors,man!

On 2007-10-21 18:45, Clysdalle wrote:
hahaha...yea it is...worried with all the scary stuff around him... :wink:

I was a little surprised because, oh my God, he's just so cute!!!

Go paint some cute tikis now, okay?

Don't worry Ken....that is what the carpet is for....and the extra roll of sandpaper and varnish just in case :wink:

and yes kate...something some cute crap comes out of my head, damnit.

T

Hope you can sell some art and splurge for a decent chair !!!!

B

Nice space there Master C....Dangnabbit, that's one fine bunny there too! Get to work boss! Your moved in now.

Hey come on...that $39 chair special kicks ass!!!

Babs now that I have the studio done...a little more work and we'll have a chop chop and clay work session here one of these months!

What a great studio...your artwork looks kewl...love the boards. Surrounded by all of that tikiness you should get some great work done. :)

Looks like a cool hideaway, Clysdalle. Hey, dont laugh at the chair! I'm sitting in one of those early 50's chrome dinette chairs as I type this in my office. It came out of the trash, is in good shape and even has one of those old decals of a cherry blossom on it's high gloss, mother-of-pearl vinyl. It looks cool, but nowhere as comfortable as your chair is I bet! :)

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: Sam Gambino 2007-10-23 20:33 ]

hahaha...chair snobs!!

it's much better than the milk crate I was sitting on before :wink:

Very cool room....looks very similar to mine, with all the cool stuff on the walls for inspiration. You should be able to get in the "zone" and produce some really cool stuff while in there....get to paintin!!!

That bunny is from the TISM music video, "Everyone has had more sex than me." I love that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_U2yG3uZp0

Pages: 1 13 replies