Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Ti 12/28/07

Pages: 1 2 57 replies

I had a great time! I really dug Deke Dickerson! And The Tiki Ti is always "top shelf" LOL... note in all the last photos posted how crowded Safari Sam's was and The Tiki Ti and then look at Trader Vic's Lounge lol... on a Friday Night! I think Trader Vic's just needs to be called Trader! :D :D LOL... lightin' up

Thanks Ojaitimo for the great photos. Fun night seeing so many folks out and especially from Nor Cal. The parmesan fries rocked at Safari Sam's.

O

Thanks Tigerlilly,yeah they rocked! Dele Dickerson and Big Sandy were awesome. I missed Parmesan Fries though, must have got there too late. Anyone get any pics of them?

T

Well, we finally got home safe. Haole'Akamai and I had a great time! It was great hanging out with everyone.

Now I just can't figure out why the heck it took us so long to finally get to the Ti, but it was worth the trip down.

O

Didn't you arrive with a flat tire? I've heard of run flat tires but I don't think you can run them that far.

T
thejab posted on Wed, Jan 2, 2008 2:57 PM

Looks like a great time was had by all! Wish I could have been there but I had reservations in Yosemite for the weekend to get my annual snow fix. There was plenty of it!

Happy New Year everyone!

On 2007-12-28 17:06, hiltiki wrote:
Can't make it this time. :(

Okay...Hil...couldn't keep quiet....we were there, but embarrassingly, 2 nights too early!

We pulled up to the Tiki Ti, and noticed there were metal bars on the doors. We thought, well maybe it because of the strong winds, there's still a bunch of cars outside. I phoned the Ti, no answer, but the answering machine didn't say anything about it being closed. We thought, they are just busy slinging yummy drinks. We yanked on the door...damn closed! Still in disbelieve we phoned BTD, our error was confirmed. Denied!

We consoled ourselves in a couple of cocktails at another establishment.
Not quite the same....sorry we missed ya'll...

PS...Thanks BTD

Hello,

Can anyone tell me who the artist is of the painting in the third picture on page 4?

Thanks,

PTD

On 2008-01-09 05:58, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone tell me who the artist is of the painting in the third picture on page 4?

Thanks,

PTD

It's Miles Thompson in a Tiki Diablo frame,

On 2008-01-09 10:04, Bora Boris wrote:

On 2008-01-09 05:58, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,

PTD

It's Miles Thompson in a Tiki Diablo frame,

Thanks for the help! It is one sweet painting!

PTD

Pages: 1 2 57 replies