Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Best New Bar Design Award goes to....

Pages: 1 16 replies

.......Mahiki! :)

yes, here's a little toot on our own trumpet, Mahiki won "Best New Design" award for bars here in the UK last night for its interior.
It also won "Best new Bar"
I will post links etc, once I get them.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Nov 27, 2007 8:48 AM

Yay!!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Post those Pics!
Represent!

cool deal,
cheers,
it does look great from the pics I've seen.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Not to mention a mighty fine eye dazzlin' menu design from our ol buddy Tiki Racer.

Congrats Cheekytiki, TikiRacer, Jules and the rest.

You deserve it :tiki:

Well done guys,Mahiki is a great looking bar and i hope it is appreciated by the sort of people who generally go there (non tiki folk!)Good to see you both a trader vics recently just let us know when the new bar opens

T

Lets see some pictures of it. Congratulations!!!

Tikitatt

It's great to see all your hard work and efforts recognized outside of the tiki community too! MAHIKI is a worthy winner not least because the people who helped create it understand tiki 'today'...That's you guys...CHEEKYTIKI (Jamie & Anjy) by the way! With it's fantastic bamboo interiors, tapa wall coverings, tiki carvings, OA lighting, exquisite drinks, enthusiastic staff (Hi guys!) and, of course, TIKIRACER's killer menu design, it was always going to be a winner! And the BEST thing is...it's here in Jolly Ol' Blighty!! Hip, hip...HURRAH! Come visit one and all, and when you do, let us know...we'll be there!!! The drinks are on Prince Harry, ha, ha!

Congratulations to the MAHIKI from POCKETIKI Magazine - Trader Jim (Make mine an MAHIKI Ultimate Mai-Tai!).

On 2007-11-27 15:58, Tikitatt wrote:
Lets see some pictures of it. Congratulations!!!

Tikitatt

Whoops! Just spotted this post, must have put it up while I was, oh so slowly typing mine?

We'll try and put up some of the pics that where in POCKETIKI #2 in the next couple of days. The colo(u)r versions of course!

Trader Jim - Make mine the same again please barman!

[ Edited by: POCKETIKI 2007-11-27 16:17 ]

H
harro posted on Tue, Nov 27, 2007 5:16 PM

this just whets my appetite even more to check this place out when i head over there next year...

i have fond memories of TV's and SLP in London, so hopefully this one is just as good (and also the mysterious new one as well)

Congratulations!!!!!

Wow....CONGRATULATIONS!!! Some day I hope to make it to England...and know where I will be drinking when I do. :)

Congratulations Mahiki, way to go!

That's terrific Cheekies!! Congratulations!!
Here's to one day seeing a Mahiki in Vegas. Under your designship, it'll prove to the establishment, once and for all, that tiki needn't be tacky!!
The Mahiki is a real jewel. Can't wait to go back.

Well done guys on recognition for all your hard work. Plus I know you had to battle ensure the original vision was kept in the final build.

It's great to see more people getting exposed to tiki and it making money.

Thanks again for getting me involved in the project, it's been great fun.

Here's some unseen photos.

That is really cool!! Cheers! :drink:

I wanna know who won "best vintage design". :wink:

Score one for the Cheekytikis, congratulations!!

Pages: 1 16 replies