Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bamboo Pictures Frames

Pages: 1 9 replies

Well now that I found the prints for my pictures I need the place that can do the simulated bamboo picture framing in California. Any help would be great,thanks.

Online sources of bamboo frames.

Hawaiian Tropical Frames

Frames by Mail

Vintage Hawaiian Bamboo

Amazon

Bamboo Frames

The Amazing Monkeyman

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-11-30 07:41 ]

A

Most Aaron Brothers locations should have the faux bamboo frames as well.

Or make your own. I made mine with some twine, cheap bamboo poles from an importers store and pieces of plexiglass from Lowe's. Assemble with a hot glue gun.

Michael's? Gold, red, green, black, yellow, silver? Sunday paper Michaels ad often has half off framing and such.

Thanks I will check them out.
On 2007-11-30 07:35, VampiressRN wrote:
Online sources of bamboo frames.

Hawaiian Tropical Frames

Frames by Mail

Vintage Hawaiian Bamboo

Amazon

Bamboo Frames

The Amazing Monkeyman

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-11-30 07:41 ]

I tried them very expensive.
On 2007-11-30 08:58, arriano wrote:
Most Aaron Brothers locations should have the faux bamboo frames as well.

Which ones. I called the ones over hear and no luck.
On 2007-11-30 21:08, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
Michael's? Gold, red, green, black, yellow, silver? Sunday paper Michaels ad often has half off framing and such.

H

On 2007-11-30 20:56, solarstance wrote:
Or make your own. I made mine with some twine, cheap bamboo poles from an importers store and pieces of plexiglass from Lowe's. Assemble with a hot glue gun.

Shouldn't the twine look like it's binding the corners together? It appears to have missed the point. However, you do get an "A" for effort.

On 2007-12-02 00:39, Hakalugi wrote:

On 2007-11-30 20:56, solarstance wrote:

Shouldn't the twine look like it's binding the corners together? It appears to have missed the point. However, you do get an "A" for effort.

True, it should. I put 4 of them together about 20 minutes before a party was about to start. The twine is actually holding the picture on the back. One of those projects that I intended to redo in a day or two (about a year ago).

Pages: 1 9 replies