Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Munktiki/Ken Pleasant God of fortune mug pg 4

Pages: 1 2 78 replies

Ken, The carving is sweet! Now, I just need to find the perfect place to display it.
Mahalo!

K

Sorry Tipsy at least you scored the bumatay mugs.
Ben moooeee bwaynoooo raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Thanks Dogbytes glad you like them. Tell the Witco owl hello someday I might be able to afford the gas to come pick him up.
Thanks Tiki K glad they arrived ok.

Got mine too, super cool set!
I have the carving next to one of my Kona Kai carvings and the mug is top shelf material all the way........ma halo Keigs!

V

damn, I missed the combo. Amazing job.
But I ordered the mug from Munktiki when it was online, but didn't received it (yet ?)

K

Yay!!!!! its been a while but here is the second Munktiki/Ken Pleasant tiki mug this has been in the works since 2010 and will be available soon. With the permission!!! of William Westenhaver my grandfather in law this is my take on a Witco God of fortune tiki, there were many different styles of the fortune god and this is a collaboration of them all. I carved a god of fortune sent it to Miles at Munktiki and he did an amazing job of sculpting and creating the new mug he is a true artist. I am proud to be carrying on carving the tradition and hope to have many more mugs and carving's in the future.

LT

Sweeeeet!!

Looks great! Hope I'm "fortunate" to score one. :)

I'm not a big Witco fan, but that's a great mug design. Congrats!

AWESOME!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2011 1:40 PM

On 2011-06-14 09:32, RevBambooBen wrote:
AWESOME!

x2

E

Great lookin' mug!

Finally! :wink:

M

Want! Excellent work!

McTiki

H

awesome mug yet again Keigs - when does it become available and will it be through Munktiki or yourself?

K

Thanks for the replies and interest. The Mugs Will go on sale on July 10 at 6:00 pm pacific time at http://www.pleasanttiki.com
Thanks again for the compliments and replies.

yes...want...

T

Orders for the mugs went live last night, I scored one to go with my God of Fortune tiki carving I nabbed from Ken some time back :) Thanks Ken!!

got my order in just under the wire !! thanks ken !!

On 2011-06-13 22:56, keigs20 wrote:
Yay!!!!! its been a while but here is the second Munktiki/Ken Pleasant tiki mug this has been in the works since 2010 and will be available soon. With the permission!!! of William Westenhaver my grandfather in law this is my take on a Witco God of fortune tiki, there were many different styles of the fortune god and this is a collaboration of them all. I carved a god of fortune sent it to Miles at Munktiki and he did an amazing job of sculpting and creating the new mug he is a true artist. I am proud to be carrying on carving the tradition and hope to have many more mugs and carving's in the future.

So perfect.

K

Thanks guys and gals. The mugs are sold out. I will be doing the super limited to #ed 25 with a carving like last time. I will keep you posted .

Thanks again

K

Got mine yesterday!! Soooo killer! The design grain details look Witco style all the way! Very nice work KP and Munktiki!

got mine!! #44 accounted for, safe and sound. This mug is awesome. I didn't realize how big this thing was. well made and well sculpted. guess it pays not to make things in mexico or china...there's no way you would get this kind of quality overseas.

thanks ken - well done, once again.

T

Got mine too, it arrived today! I've got to say, I didn't realize there was a nuclear holocaust warning out, but clearly from the way this mug was packed Ken was expecting one :D It had like 4 layers of protection! It's a real beauty too, here's a pic of it with his big bro :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yea!
looks Sharp, mine showed up last week & it was packed nicely.

Thanks Ken!

Two beauties. I'd love to be in that back yard.

We love this mug. Ken keep them coming! Wendy and Dan

Dang, I missed the boat!! :(

Nice..

AT

On 2011-07-22 11:44, Beachbumz wrote:
Dang, I missed the boat!! :(

Nice..

The boat filled up super fast! You needed to be running down the dock and ready to jump to catch that sucker!!! I sent my email at 6:00:03 and was #51, this baby is huge and beautiful. Mahalo to Ken Pleasant and Munktiki.

http://www.pleasanttiki.com/

[ Edited by: Tiki Kaimuki 2011-09-30 08:10 ]

http://www.pleasanttiki.com/

[ Edited by: Tiki Kaimuki 2011-09-30 08:10 ]

#73 was on the doorstep this morning. :) Thanks Ken!

I just got mine too. What a great piece. Thanks a million, ken!

Pages: 1 2 78 replies