Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Follynesia - Postponed Sept 14-20th 2009

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

O
Otto posted on Wed, Jul 30, 2008 11:11 PM

Swanky

I hope this event is still going to happen in the future.

I was lamenting the fact that I could not go and had already started to think about plans to go next year!

surfing, carving, drinking!

the new Tiki Triathalon!

S

FYI - Follynesia's new dates will be September 14th-20th, 2009.

Hopefully we can queue up the participants again. If Bosko has a scheduling conflict, we have another carver who's been doing it since the 1970s to fill in...

Mark your calendars and email with any questions.

H

Sincere thanx (and regrets) to everyone who signed up/paid. We now have plenty of time to make Follynesia 09 be everything we wanted this one to be, and then some, while giving people more time to make plans and save the date. Maybe gas will have gone down a few cents by then.

On 2008-07-29 21:23, pablus wrote:

Looks like we'll have to schedule a little "thang" on the sly, Swanky. I'm sure me, you and Brad could have a pretty good time.

That's do-able. We still have access to a half a beach house, my bar and my house. 'Follynesia Lite', perhaps? One must walk before he can run. :wink:

B

I'm in 4 09!

S

So, how is everyone in '09? We are not actively working on Follyensia at this time. As we get closer to September, we'll weigh it out. Tough times and the event is small and depends on a strong participation, so we can't go full steam ahead.

The mailing list is down right now and if you want to be sure to be kept up to date, drop me an email and I'll get you on the list when it is restored.

P

I'm in.

Pages: 1 2 53 replies