Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Get Well Soon SoccerTiki!!!

Pages: 1 33 replies

As I type, SoccerTiki is at the Surgery Center getting his knee scoped. Here's to a Speedy Recovery to My Partner in Crime. When he gets back on his feet Watch Out!! WooHoo!! :)

Get Well Soon!!!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-01-30 11:52 ]

On 2008-01-30 11:51, WooHooWahine wrote:
As I type, SoccerTiki is at the Surgery Center getting his knee scoped. Here's to a Speedy Recovery to My Partner in Crime. When he gets back on his feet Watch Out!! WooHoo!! :)

Get Well Soon!!!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-01-30 11:52 ]

Soccer damage ?

Get Well soon S.T. !!!

OUCH!

Get better soon!

ST,

You better not be lei'd up in hospital too long. Hukilau will be upon you before you know it.

Maybe they're finally removing that shrapnel he picked up in the Big One.

Hope they filled your IV with MaiTais Chris!
Feel better my friend and heal up quick so we can dance like natives at the TikiFarm Parking lot Sale!

R

Owwies!

Feel better soon ST!!!

Too much Soccer, not enough Tiki.

Take it easy Chris. Hope to see you soon.

M&M

TL

My condolences and best wishes for a
full recovery and a happy knee year!

Get well soon Toccer Siki

To the Guy who has Great Taste in Aloha Shirts....
Get well soon!!

Aloha!

T

Get well man . See if you can just get an estimate and LLT and I can perform the work in my shop to save you some money . Ive got an awesome set of tools , chisels and Kava for the pain . LLT is great at anesthesia I hear .

Be sure you post that scope video on YouTube. :)

Take care...here is to a speedy recovery and have Nurse Ratch-WooHo-et get ya all comfy with that Mai Tai heeling medication.

S
squid posted on Wed, Jan 30, 2008 6:35 PM

I thought your business was ARMs not legs....

get out and get well soon!!!!!

WooHoo, now you've got an excuse to buy that "naughty nurse" outfit you've been wanting!

Hey ST,

Wishing you fast and full recovery -- the Ohana need you at your usual vigor, in case another ukulele-related bar fight breaks out... :wink:

Cheers and Namaste, Mighty Hoaloha!
SOK

GT

I had that same operation via working in the trade ( Normal Job ) I do, Painfull recovery for the first week for sure, I hope a speedy recovery Chris, I didn't know you where going to go through that, The last time we chatted, Dani had knew, I must have missed out on a conversation at Sam's, Your a Great Guy SoccerTiki, Mahalo! Gogo

Hey Soccertiki - My wife had shoulder surgery this morning... at a surgery center in Mission Viejo. Could it be? ...naw, that would be too weird. I know you & Woohoo are locals though, so you never know. Anyway, just wanted you to know that Nina is feeling your pain, literally, through a fog of painkillers so I'm sure she can relate. Get well soon!

MT

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Chris, so you can protect me from Little Lost Tiki at the Tiki Farm parking lot sale!
See you there, Braddah!!! :P :left:hey look, a Soccer Tiki smiley!!!

"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.

[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2008-01-30 21:09 ]

Ouch... sounds painful.. I hope you are up and about soon and we can celebrate with a Mai Tai. I need my ST and Wohoo fix, I haven't seen you since NY in Yucca. Take it easy with a speedy recovery!!

Feel Better soon Chris! I want to come out & see you block that Goal Big Guy! Hugs! :lol:

Thanks for all the well-wishes! The Mai-Tai's will flow soon! I am already up and walking around a little with the aid of crutches. Here's a little story from pre-op yesterday:

I went in for a MENISECTOMY. The patient next to me just got out of a VASECTOMY. I became afraid that they mix up our charts for surgery, so... They gave me a pen to write on my right leg "YES" so that they would get the correct leg. Well, along with "YES" I drew and arrow down towards my knee!!!

Turns out they got it right and my knee whould be 100% in 8 weeks or so.

Thanks again for the good thoughts!

P.S. in Feb?????

Way to go Soccer Tiki!!! Heres to a speedy recovery!!!

TL

That's great news Chris... and smart too!

Congrats and speedy healing!

Get well soon, gimpy!

TT

Lucky only 2 of your legs have a foot on em...
Get well soon mate..

O

Get well soon ST, better your knee than your tongue.

You could have had 'em do an Addadictome while you were under too. Wouldn't WooHoo have gotten a shocker!

TWO

Ditto on all the well wishes Soccer. I am lookin' forward to seeing y'all again at Oasis.

[ Edited by: Tai Won On 2008-02-02 16:27 ]

N
NOTCH posted on Sat, Feb 2, 2008 4:27 PM

You get better now My little buddy....

T

Get well soon! When you are able we can have a race on our crutches! Winner takes pinks! And for the love of god, get a tan on those lilly white legs!!!

Get well Soon, but not so soon you can catch me when I break into your house and steal all of your
DEREK art!!!!!!! DIG?

You can't catch me with a bad wheel!!!! I'm like a thief in the night

See ya in the Springs!!!!

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

T

Soccer Tiki, Haven't met you or any one else here yet, Get well soon. I can relate. Had both knees done. Hopefully I can meet everyone at the parking lot sale.

TikiRick

Pages: 1 33 replies