Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

i love teak oil!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 201 replies

C

Nice look with the dark stain also. Looks huge in that bar!

With a place like that! All you really need is a roof overhead to keep out the desert sun. A bar, which I can see on the left. Your drinking companions, the tikis. Last but not least, a hammock to pass out on. Well whad'ya know, it's on the right! I dunno Buzzman, It looks to me like your'e already set.

Maybe when the next big rain does come, you might just have that island paradise with the floods surrounding your domain. Who would've thought that Island life does exist out in the desert.

Yeah nice! Soon to be beachfront property eh? I'll come by for a surf.

B

thanks guys
i'm pretty excited,after getting the big guy done i got the nerve to call up the
country club(pretty swanky)thats doing a fundraiser luau this sat and asked if they wanted
to use my tikis as props in exchange for a ticket($75)free drinks,roast pig,and they said yes!!!!!

so i guess me and the boys will be hanging with hula girls this weekend!!

had to spruce up a couple that have been in the sun all along
i used teak oil on them in the theory that when they got sunburned i could
just slap another coat of oil on with no sanding.
well it looks like it worked pretty good,2 coats 5 min each,good to go another yr

i might have ocean front property soon
last 4 yrs only 5 in of rain

this yr 15in so far

those are all wildflowers ,all the seeds i planted never came up!

T

Yep, water is a great thing! The refreshes look awesome.

A little weathering does a tiki good. Then a little refreshing and you have the best of both worlds!
Good job on crashing the luau, Bob! :lol: A few discreet price tags on those bad boys, and you might not have to lug them back home!

I agree with 4WD 100%, sell them so you don't have to lug them home! :lol:

[ Edited by: coconuttzo 2010-08-26 15:12 ]

B

Buzzrd, I can imagine the fundraiser went well with the addition of your tikis and of course I'm sure you livened the place up.
Excellent stuff and keep pourin' da oil!

Buzzard, are you buck-ass nekkid in that field of flowers???!!! :lol: :o :lol:

B

benzart-yes the luau was pretty fun,i was really trying to trade a tiki for a hula girl,i,ll let you know how it turns out

mike -arn'tyou glad the flowers are waist high?as you can tell i really am outstanding in my field!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 201 replies