Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday WooHooWahine!!! 2/16

Pages: 1 25 replies

It's time to celebrate WHW's birthday!?! We'll be at the Caliente Tropics all weekend...

If you're in the area stop by for a drink Saturday afternoon.

Happy Birthday WooHooo!

I hope you have a WooHoonderful Birthday! :wink:

Have a GREAT time, Karen!! Wish I could join you... maybe next year I can be there to help celebrate the B-I-G one.

Aloha!
Myke

Happy Birthday Woohoo! Have a great time at the Caliente!

Happy Birthday WOOHOO!
We LOVE you!
:)

R

Happeh Birfday WooHoo!!!

:D

P

happy birthday. be safe and have lots of fun.

Happy Happy Birthday to You!! Hope it was wonderful!

Mucho Mahalo for all the Birthday Wishes :)

O

Happy Birthday Woo Hoo! Looks like you survived Wildsville Man OK.

Party at Wang's!!! Thanks for the cocktails Wildsville Man!

A package arriving Saturday helped make Karen's Birthday even more of a surprise!

Squid enjoying a cocktail out of a mug that's not his design!

Crazy Al and Bosko at the M Modern Art show wishing WHW "Happy Birthday"

Sven giving the the birthday girl a lesson in Modernism with Bosko's art on the wall behind them

WooHoo and TikiTina

Hinano Paul, Mrs Lurker, Dibroc, Tiki Tina and Bamboo Boyd in Room 135

Whatta cake!!! Thanks Tigerlily and Roxanna!!!

Tigerlily and Ali-i enjoying Room 135

Roxanna displays her cake-cutting skills! All were impressed!

Titus (sometimes plays at Duke's) Sang "Happy Birthday" Hawaiian style to Karen at Haleiwa Joe's

The stragglers at the end of a fun weekend posing behind a Bamboo Ben original...left over from Tiki Oasises past?

I wanted to thank all who could make to the Caliente Tropics for WooHoo's birthday!(You know who you are!) Believe it or not, she had no idea everyone was going to be there! And thanks to those well-wishers who couldn't attend! Whatta fun, relaxing weekend!

What a great b-day bash ST threw for WoohooWahine - I had a blast, everything was fun, fun, fun and I was so sad to leave on Sunday. The dinners, cocktails, Modernism show, M Modern Show, pool time, room party in 135 and Frank Sinatra's Twin Palms Home tour was the prefect end to a great weekend. I miss everyone. Wohoo - I can't wait for your next B-day.

MT

Wow, how in the world did I miss this thread until now? Hope you had a happy happy birthday, Karen. It looks like it was a great weekend! Room 135 - WooHoo!!!

On 2008-02-21 01:50, Mai Tai wrote:
Wow, how in the world did I miss this thread until now? Hope you had a happy happy birthday, Karen. It looks like it was a great weekend! Room 135 - WooHoo!!!

Mucho Mahalo Mai Tai!! Room 135 was the perfect room to celebrate in. Hope to see you & CocoLoco soon!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-02-21 12:25 ]

Hppy b-day woo-hoo! looks like ya'll had a fun time palm springs!

Have you seen the wamu adds on the freeways that say "Woo-Hoo!"?

T

Happay birthday WHW!!!! I'll buy you a hand granade with the pin pulled at Bahooka's!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sooooo many good times behind us and AHEAD of us!!!

Happy Birrthday Woohoo Wahine!! Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow in Palm Springs....

Happy Birthday Woohoo! have a crazy one now.

Z
zond2 posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2012 6:06 PM

Happy Birthday!
Maybe see you at M tomorrow night.

Hau'oli la hanau!

Happy Birthday to the Tiki Queen. CHEERS :drink:

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo! for the Birthday Wishes. I'm so Lucky to Know So Many Incredible People :)

We are so lucky to know you. Wendy and Dan

On 2012-02-17 08:38, danlovestikis wrote:
We are so lucky to know you. Wendy and Dan

Ditto :)

Pages: 1 25 replies