Pages: 1 2 51 replies

WooHoo! Only 39 more days until the History Making Event of 2008:Tiki Caliente
Time for Roll Call: Who's going??

SoccerTiki and I will at Caliente Tropics May 9th thru May 11th

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2015-04-16 21:12 ]

We're in!

T

I gotta go . Im on the flyer !

I'll be there! ~ With new paintings in the M Modern Show too!

2 for the Springs!!!

O

Getting ready for Wildville's intervention.

Martina is in too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody party's like Marty the Party Animal!!!!!!!!!!! DIG?

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

I'll be there!!!

I will be there...

What was that sound I just heard? Was that someone falling on the floor? Or was it the sound of eyes rolling and a lil "yeah...sure" escaping your lips?

Yep...me and the Mister are ACTUALLY attending a TC event after an absence of, like what?, a year?

We were going to PS anyways to soak up some sun and when I saw that Stacey of Happy Chi was going to be there, well. I gotta have her fix my watch!!

OH! And we figured we missed all of you zanies too much!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!

Big hugs and kisses to my sorely missed friend, WooHoo and her partner in crime, SoccerTiki- we can't wait to see you!! Seriously. So we'll hook up sooner-I'll call. Swear.

As local desert rats, MexicanTiki and I will be there!

M
mikefx posted on Thu, Apr 3, 2008 3:31 PM

Swangulo Design from Redondo Beach will be there and ready to have a good time. See ya all there.
Later,
Mike

On 2008-04-01 22:07, RevBambooBen wrote:
I'll be there!!!

April fools!

On 2008-04-01 22:03, RevBambooBen wrote:
I'll be there!!!
On 2008-04-03 22:07, RevBambooBen wrote:
April fools!

Oh darn! I guess I'll have to cancel my plans to go since you're not going Ben! NOT! :P Too bad! You're gonna miss a fun weekend at the Tropics!!! Maybe next time!

Well at least if Ben's not coming we don't have to call Hawaiian Bills the Reef!!!!! He still thinks the Caliente Tropics is stuck in 2003!!!!!

P.S. April Fools is over!!

Now now kids, stop quibbling! The Reef was a very cool place once, and later Ben and Crazy Al put an amazing amount of work for free into it, and now we are glad that Hawaiian Bill is giving his best to continue the tradition! :)

GT

Gogo and Dani Are there! Booked :wink:

WooHoo! 29 more days.. Have you made your reservations yet??

O

Reef bar 2006,
Ben and Al, you guys did a awesome job on the Reef, thank you!
If only Las Vegas Trader Vic's had hired you two! What could have been.

On 2008-04-04 13:02, Wildsville man wrote:
Well at least if Ben's not coming we don't have to call Hawaiian Bills the Reef!!!!! He still thinks the Caliente Tropics is stuck in 2003!!!!!

P.S. April Fools is over!!

It was known at "The Reef" for QUITE A FEW YEARS - well before 2003 - if I'm not mistaken...

We've been talking to a lot of people who are going to Tiki Caliente in May. At the Tiki Farm parking lot sale this past Saturday I had about 10 people tell me they're going but haven't booked yet. I understand there are only around 35 rooms left AND the special rates aren't gonna last much longer. Some people go to these events because they know friends are going. Others go because they dig the atmosphere. Still others go to drink and lay in the sun! And then others go for the swag and cool art... Let's see, sun, drink, music, friends, cool artists, great vendors...equal a fun weekend! So let us know if we are to keep an eye out for you!!!
WooHooWahine and I will be rolling in Thursday and plan to have a "little" mixer in room 135....Bring a snack or some grog and let's get the weekend started early!!!

WooHoo! Only 11 more days :)

On 2008-04-28 08:37, WooHooWahine wrote:
WooHoo! Only 11 more days :)

WooHoo! Count down.....only 5 more days :)

So who is hitting the desert on Thursday? (room 135 with TikiChris and WooHooWahine)

Who is coming in on Friday?

And who is waiting for C'Al on Saturday?

Corona Contessa and I will be driving down from Sacratomato on Friday. Plan on hitting town around 5pm...isn't that cocktail time in the Springs!!! We will be in room #149...see ya. :D

How did you guys get your room numbers already?

Jeff

On 2008-05-06 07:25, gonegoannas wrote:
How did you guys get your room numbers already?
Jeff

Sometimes it pays off to show your support early on! This is going to be a fun weekend! Palm Springs in May...temperature in the mid-80's will be awesome! We knew from day-one the weekend would be fun no matter what Wildsville Man lined up for entertainment and activities. W.M. has really put a lot of effort into this and I'm sure it will be quite the talk and stuff that stories are made out of!

Otto showed everyone how much fun Caliente Tropics is in May...Now a new tradition is in the making!

Who will be rolling in Thursday? WooHooWahine and I will host a pre-party room party Thursday for those who can make it. I'd like to know how many to plan on so I don't run out of booze!

WoooooHoooooOOOOOOoooooooo!

Terrill and i will be there
along with our dog Phoebe.
Looking forward to seeing old pals
and making new ones!
:)
3 more days!
Since we can't get Decoder Rings in time
may i suggest people wear nametags with
your name and TC name
so everybody can act like they know everybody!

Visit http://www.kenruzic.com
http://www.myspace.com/kenruzicdotcom
and your Brain will Expand!
or your money back....

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2008-05-06 09:17 ]

We'll be rolling into town sometime on Friday... my daughter has a Palm Springs play date that afternoon but we plan on getting in some quality party time that evening.
I don't think we know anyone! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm sure a lot of changes have been made since we've been to the Tropics (in '02).
We're also excited about getting to see the Martini Kings two weekends in a row.

Terra

P

i'll be there sometime friday afternoon. i have no clue what room i'm in, though.

I arriving on Thurs. I'm making snacks and drinks to share. I can not wait to hit the pool and I just ordered some new Victoria's Secret swim suits so I'm hoping they make it before I leave. I excited to see everyone!!

makedamug and my buddy Dean are in da Caliente house, showin' up in my freshly striped TIKIMUG mobile.

On 2008-05-07 11:48, MakeDaMug wrote:
makedamug and my buddy Dean are in da Caliente house, showin' up in my freshly striped TIKIMUG mobile.

WooHoo!!! TikiDoggg(Dean) are you ready for The Amazing Tiki Toss Challenge?

R

just booked a night at the caliente tropics with my buddy WeeG!
we're headin there friday and leaving sometime saturday!
no idea what room, but I'm sure we'll find everyone.

can't wait! :D

I'm ready for some TIKI TOSSIN WooHoo!
We're headin on out this Afternoon!
SEE Y'ALL THEY-AH!

Free Beer with Flat Earth!! Can't wait to get to Palm Springs! Make sure you drop by our room Friday evening and have a few beers with us.

Well I'm finally in! I can't take off till Fri. morning. I'm bring my fancy blender to make Blue Hawaiians & other assorted blended drinks so catch me in the Tahitian Lanai rooms overlooking the pool, I'll be there! Come have a drink with me I don't have to drive!

On 2008-05-08 09:06, FlatEarthTrading wrote:
Free Beer with Flat Earth!!

WooHoo!! Hinano???

R

I should be rolling into town sometime around noon tomorrow. I'll see ya at the pool.

Looking forward to spending some quality time in the sun & heat with friends, freaks, and many many bottles. Not sure what room I'm in, but if you trip over me while I'm passed out on your floor, you can tell me the room number then.

On 2008-05-08 08:48, little lost tiki wrote:
I'm ready for some TIKI TOSSIN WooHoo!
We're headin on out this Afternoon!
SEE Y'ALL THEY-AH!

As long as that's all yer tossin' LLT!!!

GT

Looking forward to a Great time! Mahalo! Gogo and Dani

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-05-08 20:20 ]

TT

ME.. THERE..FRI NIGHT

Aloha kâkou !!

Be sure to stop by and have a fabulous Chi Chi in our room #111. Vampiress, I got a nice cold one waiting for ya.

Mahalo, Tiki Dirk

Come check it out!!!

Have fun everyone!

Back home now prepping for the next 2 weeks to be gone again.

Was nice seeing the Caliente again! (for an hour)

Nice to meet WildsvilleMan in person!! He doesn't match his posts either in real life! A real nice guy.

Have fun Y'all!!

On 2008-05-09 00:29, RevBambooBen wrote:
Have fun everyone!

Back home now prepping for the next 2 weeks to be gone again.

Was nice seeing the Caliente again! (for an hour)

Nice to meet WildsvilleMan in person!! He doesn't match his posts either in real life! A real nice guy.

Have fun Y'all!!

LOL Ben, wish you & Mrs. Boo were going....

I'm gone...... yay

aloha friends,
please catch our show on sunday at caliente poolside from 2 pm till 5 pm.
squid from tikiaki will be on drums with us for the day.
can't wait!
it's goin to be a hell of a weekend in palm springs!
the martini kings

WooHoo! Only 28 More Days Until Tiki Caliente 7. We Can't Wait to Return to Were It All Began.

Time for Roll Call.....Who's In?

SoccerTiki and I will be there......WooHooo!!

I'll be there, of course.

Did I miss the band line-up or has Rory yet to announce?

Pages: 1 2 51 replies