Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

tiki hospital room part ii (new pix)

Pages: 1 6 replies

Previously on tiki hospital room part 1....

My name is Joe I am a resident of eleven years at The Rockcastle Hospital and Respiratory Care Center, Inc. Its a not-for-profit community hospital that operates inpatient and outpatient acute care programs, 79 long-term care beds for ventilator-dependent patients, a home health care service and Medical Arts Building.

http://rockcastlehospital.org/home.php

I am truly not the typical example of an ordinary resident.

I am a cartoonist/illustrator and I work in my little room. I earn a very small wages that allow me to afford some comforts. I am currently doing artwork for the movie "It Came from Trafalgar" a Solomon Mortamur epic horror film.

http://www.itcamefromtrafalgar.com/

Thats just a small introduction of myself. I love tiki and all that it is. I am starting a new project, converting my room into my own sanctuary...a tiki hospital room. I am in the begining stages its hard work but its actually starting out pretty good.If you are ever in the neighborhood drop by room #218. Its always good to have visitors.

I am a cartoonist there are a lot of very talented artist on here I am just a humble cartoonist that couldn't hold a candle to these other artist but for my new family online here I have gift to you. Its a drawing i did of a shrunken head feel free to print it off. Also I am posting my tiki drawing for you all too. If you like them or hang them up let me know.
Peace, love, & tiki
J. Von Monstersteiner
PS I sign my drawings in my real name.

and now the 1st tiki hospital room...

Ok first picture this is my computer/tv stand notice i used hula skirts around it. I believe the skirts were from the dollar tree.

Thats a seashell wind chime against a beach mat.

my favorite piece above is the water fountain it looks like real fire in the dark.
next to the tiki lantern is a blowfish but its hard to see.

my tiki mask it was a gift its hard to see.

one of my shelves..

above my bed

Ok so its a start...a work in progress.

Kewl...things are shaping up nicely. I'll bet you are really enjoying your room more now that you are surrounded by your Tiki treasures. Keep up the great work. :)

Yes I enjoy it very much...thank you.

Nice work on making your Tiki room. I dig your artwork, you have a real talent :tiki:

I dig the shrunken head and the Tiki. I, for one would like to see more of your work.

Take care.

S

Where there is a will there is a way. Looking good so far. You know that once you start it will never stop. Soon they will have to bump you up to a bigger room.

I like your work. I wish I could do cool-looking stuff.

Thanks bro i'm sure you can do cool things too.

Pages: 1 6 replies