Pages: 1 29 replies

[ Edited by: Jeremysart004 2008-07-18 13:40 ]

H
Heath posted on Sun, Jun 15, 2008 9:25 AM

I like it.

Alot!

Looking forward to seeing more...

S

Another talented artist on board. Welcome and I like you work. Lets see more.

B

Way cool painting, Jeremy!

Welcome to TC!

Very KEWL indeed...welcome to TC. Got prints? :D

Very nice. Great style and use of layers. Keep it coming.
Cheers.

Thank you all Very much! Yes i do have prints. Very Limited though. I am only doing 10 prints of this particular one. $50, signed, numbered and ill ship anywhere for free. Interested parties can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks! Much more artwork to come.

T

I met this guy last night and looked at his work and freaked . His collection of what he brought was awesome . Every painting shows just the right amount of action . But I saw this tiki painting and fell in love with it . I need a print as well . This artist hails from the south sea island of Detroit so he knows his stuff .

G
GROG posted on Sun, Jun 15, 2008 7:31 PM

Nice to have another really talented artistsic showing some art on on the website. Welcome, and don't be shy to show off the artwork. And thanks Tiki-Ray for directing him here.

T
Toshi posted on Sun, Jun 15, 2008 8:52 PM

Very cool! I like the furry little head thingys.

B

I saw this art at the hollywood show, and it was totally there.

[ Edited by: BigToe 2008-06-17 17:10 ]

C

Nice! Aloha!

T

Watch out for this guy . Youve only seen one example of his work .

B

haha, jk...jeremy is extremely talented and has amazing skills...not only that, but he is a super cool, unassuming young feller!

i expect to soon be as bitter and jealous of jeremy as i am of all the other talented Tiki Central artists!!! :D

Entitled?

Excellent work and although I collect mostly vintage, this really appeals to me.

Thanks for sharing you talent.

PTD

Very nice Jeremy!
Both foreground and background are masterfully created!
Welcome to TC!
You'll fit right in!

Thank You all Very MUCH!!! Tiki-Ray and Big Toe you two rock! Thanks everyone for all the kind words. This Piece that is posted in the front is called, "Tikis Run Amuk". There are only a few prints left. In a minute Ill have a work in progress. :P

[ Edited by: Jeremysart004 2008-07-18 13:40 ]

T

Very nice Jeremy. You said you had all these tikis in your head last saturday night and all you have to do is start painting them . It looks like your consistant with what you say . Keep em coming man .

Beautiful precession pencils! Your sense of shape and form are awesome. Your designs are energetic and expressive. I dig the retro abstract shapes in the background of the first piece. Damn nice stuff. Great to see your stuff here, love all in progress steps.

T

Hey Jeremy!
Awesome stuff! I like the tiki with the big jowly chin in "7 habits of the Highly Infected"... anywhere we can see more of your stuff?

Thanks guys! Yeah, I have a blog... bunch of stuff on it. Not all Tikis though. If you poke around to the different archived months there are loads of different stuff i do. Let me know what you think! its... http://jeremymelton004.blogspot.com/ . I have three new Tiki pieces i am working on now and i have them up very shortly. Cheers!

GREAT PAINTING!!!! Dig!

The light/forms are great.

Incredible work. The "blocked in" ones with the blue background were masterful at that stage.

Do you have any older work you can put on?

[ Edited by: Jeremysart004 2008-07-18 13:41 ]

T

L@@ks Great

[ Edited by: Jeremysart004 2008-07-18 13:41 ]

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Jul 7, 2008 3:25 PM

looking SICK! great job man!

Very nice! Less than 2 weeks til we gets to see it up on a wall!
:)

T

Hey Jeremy!
Looking forward to checking out your art in person at the Tonga Hut Art show!
Any idea of how many pieces you'll be showing? Hope it's lots and lots...

Pages: 1 29 replies