Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

See Thor PAINTING with flaming rum on YouTube!!! behind the scenes..

Pages: 1 14 replies

T

Aloha!!

Just for fun, my teenage daughter did a sort of home spun video peek of me doing sketches in burning rum. Check it out for giggles! Cut and paste url:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgxw3SqXZxE

Have a great week!! ~~

T

Dark rum and light rum stopper. Brilliant. Cat counter weight works too

Great fun! Cool video, and yes, makes you want to take up a paintbrush and flame up some rum to paint with. Thanks for sharing with us, Thor!

Aloha,
Myke

OMG...that was a hoot. Love the cat counterweight and your kitten assistant. Your daughter did a great job of recording!!! Talent runs in your family. :)

Fantastic! Love seeing the process, including the cat dancing! Awesome - I'm smiling from ear to ear! Thanks for posting that Thor! Thanks to your daughter for great camera work! Thanks to the cats... for putting up with you! lol

C

That was awesome. I have furry assistants as well so I got a laugh out of the kitten swatting the paintbrush. They are SO much help.

T

Thanks for the response! Yaaaaa the cats do keep the bilge rats down..that's fer sure! Glad this silly vid was some entertainment to you all... By the way..I am casting a bunch of the skull stoppers plus a few other styles for the fun of it for Oasis. Stop by the Thor Stor suite near the pool and say hi!!

J

Yeah! I'll totally buy a couple of those stoppers from you at Oasis! That video was very entertaining! Thanks for the peek into the world of Thor!

Very cool... a fully produced multimedia show!

Love the actual painting,
and that skull giggle is so cool.
have to try that myself.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

The painting is great (as is all your work that I've seen), the video turned out great, but I really dug that Convict Rum Song, I've got to go download it!

verry rad thooorr!

Very cool, thanks for sharing! Nice job on the editing. When can we expect the Thor Webcast to start regularly broadcasting some of more of that magic?

Right on Tom!
Thanks for sharing your process and home and kitties with us!
Kudos to your daughter too!-she's got a lot to be proud of!

R

Wow! Just saw this video, really cool!

Thanks fer sharin yer process, it was fun and informative! :D

Pages: 1 14 replies