Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday BenZart 7/15

Pages: 1 22 replies

:tiki: Happy Birthday Ben...I hope your day is a wonderful as you are. xoxoxo :D

L
Loki posted on Sat, Jul 12, 2008 5:26 AM

Hope you have a wonderful day Ben.

Hey Stud Muffin....Wishihg you a very happy birfday with lots of cake (made from that great range)!

Papabear is here and wishes you all the best and more as well. We'll have to get together soon and have a proper celebration!

J

Happy Birthday, Benz!
For your birthday I wish you lots of wood and bones to play with :wink: and some sleep!
Be Happy :D Happy :D Happy

Hello from the West Coast. Your tiki buddies Dan and Wendy wish you the very best birthday. Few people are as special as you are Ben, it looks like you are blessed with a wife who thought of a perfect way to let your friend celebrate with you. God Bless you both. LOL

Happy birthday Ben,take a break then keep turning out insane work,enjoy!.

Happy Birthday Ben!! You are still one of my favoritest carvers around!! I hope you have a very happy birthday!!

Benzart,

I hope you can carve out a Happy Birthday today!

Happiest of Birthdays big guy!
I hope it is (was) a fantastic day.

A little late on the bandwagon here, Happy Birthday you ancient one.

B

HAPPY B-DAY BOSS!!

Happy birthday Benz!
Hope it brings you another great year of Love,Laughs, and Masterworks!
Excelsior!

Happy Birthday Benz
May life bring you what you need peace. love and some Jade lol

J

Happy Birthday Ben! I bet you carved that cake up real sweet. Wishing you many many more.

John

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Jul 14, 2008 12:19 PM

yeah, what they said. Take the rest of the day off.....

-G

Happy B-day Benz, I bet the ancients will let you take the day off!! Have a GREAT one!!!

H

Happy, happy, happy.

On 2008-07-14 12:19, GMAN wrote:
yeah, what they said. Take the rest of the day off.....

-G

OK, thats enough - back to work with you! :wink:

hAPPY bIRTHDAY mR $#@* cAPSLOCK!!

Happy Birthday Ben.

Thank you for always encouraging and inspiring people, but never blowing sunshine up...you know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

On 2008-07-15 19:31, Tiki-Kate wrote:
Happy Birthday Ben.

Thank you for always encouraging and inspiring people, but never blowing sunshine up...you know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you too Kate!

H

:lol: that was great!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Master. :)

B

WOW,You guys are really Great, what a Fantastic bunch of B'Day Wishes, and I even get the day Off, how cool izzat? Really I am touched to see all the love from you all, it's hard to believe you all care so much, Thank you ALL! :P :D :P
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (sniff!)

Pages: 1 22 replies