Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday, Paipo!

Pages: 1 23 replies

J

Happy Birthday my often copied, but never duplicated friend! I hope your day holds much joy and creativity!
Cheers!
:drink:

Happy Birthday P'po!

*Wishing you much intoxication, :drink:

Tama

[ Edited by: Tamapoutini 2008-08-03 14:20 ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIPO!
WISHING YOU ANOTHER YEAR OF AWESOME CARVINGS!!!

R

HAPPEH BIRFDAY PAIPO! :D

H

Hey!! Have one on me..from South Cackalacky!

C

Cheers!! Hope you having a great one!! Happy happy Birthday!!

T

Morning Paipo ,

HOWS THE HEAD MATE ?

:lol: :D :lol: :D

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Aug 4, 2008 6:06 PM

Aw thanks :blush:
Head's fine - 'twas a very sedate (non)celebration, and the cold I seemed to have picked up overnight is far worse than the effects of the wine. Monday night + mid winter = quiet night at home. I'll have to get those mugs out for another run soon Tama....
Now it's the wife's turn - we have our b/days on consecutive days.

O

Happy Birthday to you and your wife! Hope you feel better.
Cheers

J

Tell the Mrs Happy Birthday from her birthday mate! Yet, somehow hers starts about 19 hours before mine. That seems unfair.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 12:07 AM

PAIPO!!!!!!!

K

Hey Paipo...
Happy Birhtday!
Hope it was lots o'fun!!
K.

MT

Here's the latest category for the 4:20a.m. Game Show:

Q. Recently had a birthday, with lots of wishes of good cheer

A. P A I P O!!!
Hope it was a great one! :drink:

J

Looks like it's that time again (at least on his side of the world)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAIPO!!!

Ra Whanau Ki A Koe,PAIPO!

how's that for Kiwi Street Cred?

have a Great Day and keep them carvings a'comin!

G
GROG posted on Mon, Aug 3, 2009 5:22 PM

PAIPO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday.

Did you know that Kinny is fat, smelly, and that he was sexually molested by the family pet when he was young? (never should've gotten him that pony for Christmas--"Hi-ho Trigger!") Furthermore, he is actually bald. He wears a hairpiece. He's permanently impotent from a botched sex-change operation he had shortly after leaving the military.(Don't ask, don't tell) He doesn't really do his own artwork. He has a handful of illegal aliens he keeps chained in his studio that he has trained to paint in his style. As they die from malnourishment, he just drives to Homedepot and picks up a few more. He goes through about 35 a year. Puppies fear him (with good reason). He served time for mail fraud and racial discrimination. And he secretly hates everything Tiki and just gets on here so he can make fun of people and talk about them behind their backs.

And, he just had a birthday, too.

P.S. He gave up devil-worshipping to become an Athiest after he was kicked out of Scientology and banned by the Branch Davidians.

G
GROG posted on Mon, Aug 3, 2009 5:43 PM

But the worst part is:

So anyways, Happy Birthday, and be glad that you're not Kinny.

what's wrong with JarJarBinks?

S
squid posted on Wed, Aug 5, 2009 1:38 PM

Happee burfdee Paipo! Finally we get to be in a show together. Looks like I get the gift :D

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Aug 5, 2009 7:48 PM

Cheers my tiki brothers and sisters! Another quiet affair this year with Mrs P celebrating a major milestone the day after mine (it'll be my turn next year!) The dust has settled now, at least for few days. We have a big party this Saturday to really cut loose. Do Hawaiian/Tiki shirts count as "disco"?
Squid, I'm so glad Hank kept at me to send some work over and show with you guys. That's probably the best present I got this year.- a sense of belonging to an incredibly talented, sometimes twisted but all-around cool bunch of likeminded folks. That and the substantial cheque I received in the mail yesterday.

J

Happy birthday, Paipo!

I know I'm a day late in your part of the world, but I'm on time for this part.

Cheers my talented friend!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Aug 4, 2010 11:53 AM

PAIPO!
Happy Birthday you carving maniac!!!!
Thanks for all the wonderful carvings that you've brought to life!

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Aug 13, 2010 5:07 AM

Aw shucks, thanks guys! I don't post much these days but I'm never too far away - hadn't checked Ohana for a while though....
'Twas a biggie this time round (Hawaii 4-0) and I had a whole heap of friends, family and assorted scoundrels round home to party at my NEW tiki bar v 1.0 (The Lagoon Lounge). The Tangaroa decanter "mystery liquor" was revealed and tested on unsuspecting punters, cake was eaten and even Tama came up for the weekend. Best party I've had in years! Somehow I even pulled off drinking til 5:30am with no hangover that day. :)

Pages: 1 23 replies