Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Bosko new ceramics pre-Tiki Oasis 2010

Pages: 1 2 55 replies

Bosko, I loved the two ceramic pieces you had for sale at the recent outré gallery showcase here in oz. I know the pmp style peanut design was a glaze variation of one of the designs on your web page, but was the moai design unique to outré?

1961surf I’m fairly sure that Bug Eye is over we did two color editions and that is more than we normally do, I know we have a few AP’s sitting around, I’ll probably do another version one of these days, but I think it was 15-20 years since the first one so let’s hope I’m quicker the next time around?
Kane the Moai at Outre was exclusively for them, we have a small amount here in the studio that we will sell to our regular customers if they don’t buy us out, but they have first rights to the ceramics.

Thanks

Bosko

Hello all I'll be debuting 4 mugs at the International Marketplace Sunday the 2nd, if you are in the neighborhood please stop by, otherwise these will be on the website sometime next week,

First off Enoy

Next Example 33

Ceremonial Compote

And last Huon scraper

Thanks for looking hope you enjoy them,

Bosko

Nice! Really loving that second one especially. Tons of character.

Aloha all as always I am behind on posting here my apologies, below is our newest ceramic set the Cannibal trio I haven't done a version of these in well over a decade, take a look on the website if you mention your from Tiki Central we'll give you a discount.

Also I have a TikiBosko page on fb if you want to see what's new-ish, I post somewhat more frequently there. As soon as I get a minute I'll post some of our other works, thanks

Bosko

G
GROG posted on Sat, May 10, 2014 9:41 PM

GROG like.

Wait until GROG see my 101, 102, 103, 104 and 105 !

G
GROG posted on Sun, May 11, 2014 7:29 PM

Sound like BOSKO been busy.

Pages: 1 2 55 replies