Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

What about Thee Swank Bastards ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 168 replies

TWO

There were a lot of great bands playin' Oasis this year. My favorite was Thee Swank Bastards. Those guys were great. Hula Hoop girl was a wonderful addition but the band would of still kicked ass without her. The reverb drenched Black Sabbath cover was over the top.

B

there was a live band accompanying the topless hula-hooper??? i didnt even notice!

jk, i would concur that the Swankys were awesome!!

Hell Yer!!! THEY are what TIki Oasis is all about!

I agree. The Swank Bastards were great. And I throughly enjoyed the hula-hoop lady accompaniment. I have tail envy.

Agreed. Kickass bunch, right there!

MT

Most definitely! Those guys were awesome, I'm going to definitely check them out the next time I'm in Vegas. And the Sabbath surf tunes were over the top!

Oh, and I will never look at a hula hoop the same way again! :D

Now I see it as a huge......nevermind, man. Great pics, Mai Tai. Fun hangin' out.......you, Perry, Lee, and I were the last ones standing. Those shots Perry bought us soon fixed that!

Epic

MT

Can I post my pics of Thee Swank Bastards? The shots of Alice are definitely NSFW.

On 2008-08-22 15:35, Billy the Crud wrote:
Fun hangin' out.......you, Perry, Lee, and I were the last ones standing. Those shots Perry bought us soon fixed that!

Good times, Billy! Yeah, those shots of Goldschlager and Jaeger, chased by Pusser's rum, pretty much did us in! :D Oh, and that bottle of Pyrat XO that Perry magically made appear as if from thin air.

O
Otto posted on Sat, Aug 23, 2008 1:02 AM

On 2008-08-22 15:58, Pineappleman11 wrote:
Epic

Oh!?!
That hula hoop dancer had a BAND backing her?
I didn't even see them!?

Now, that's a room crawl!

Hula Hoop Girl seems a little over-dressed here. I guess this must have been the Saturday show....

ch

I couldn't agree more. These guys were amazing! How can you go wrong playing Black Sabbath with a surf twang?

On 2008-08-23 09:54, FLOUNDERart wrote:
I couldn't agree more. These guys were amazing! How can you go wrong playing Black Sabbath with a surf twang?

What he said!

AWESOME!!!

MAhalos to the Las Vegas Double Down Saloon Crew for gittin' down with yer bad selves and bringin' this on!!!

T

Pictures are good, videos are better. Just some Youtube videos of these guys

RR

She has way too much clothing on in the video.

TG

On 2008-08-22 15:35, Billy the Crud wrote:
Now I see it as a huge......nevermind, man. Great pics, Mai Tai. Fun hangin' out.......you, Perry, Lee, and I were the last ones standing. Those shots Perry bought us soon fixed that!

I am SO glad my friend Lauryn and I made the wise decision not to go to the bar for one final drink with you guys.....SHOTS? ugh

Yeah, those shots knocked us out. We sat there for a good half hour, (drooling like we were on thorzine) before we could get up and go to bed. Fun times, though!

T

This got my vote for the most unique room party of the weekend.

I have petitioned the band so I can be an honorary Swank Bastard.

They came up with the name for the company who sold the hula-hoop after they saw this girl dance with one: WHAM-O !

And how about this set of dangerous curves:

Brenda SWORE that she would have done the same dance if only she had a hula-hoop too. My efforts to wrestle the hula-hoop away from Hula Girl were unsuccessful.

THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.

K
kirby posted on Tue, Dec 2, 2008 3:18 PM

awesome. you dudes kick ass.. im there for sure.. cant wait...
aloha's
kirby

wait where are you playing again?
I dont think I got it.....

Jeff(bigtikidude)

S

The Purple Orchid show is gonna be awesome!

We hope to see y'all there!

yikes, that looks painfull,
and Im not talking about the Hula Hoop.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

THEE SWANK BASTARDS are from Vegas

hey, like they say,
you get what you pay for.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

sometimes you gotta go

man thats really the shits.
btw, who's playing with you that night?
need a suggestion for another good band?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=thee+swank+bastards&search_type=
to see videos of us. And yes the girl is in them.

her picture wasn't available but know who I'm talking about.

[ Edited by: beelzebozo 2008-12-23 18:45 ]

BAHAW!

K
kirby posted on Wed, Dec 24, 2008 4:10 PM

hey beelzebozo, Im gonna be in vegas this weekend are thee swank bastards playin anywhere?

Thee Swank Bastards
New dates Have been added
Jan 23rd at the Double Down in Las Vegas
Feb 13th at the Double Down Las Vegas
Feb 14th at the Purple Orchid in El Segundo
Aug 14th at the Tiki Oasis at the Crown Hotel in San Diego
Aug 15th at the Tiki Oasis at the Crown Hotel in San Diego

[ Edited by: beelzebozo 2009-01-20 13:37 ]

Thee Swank Bastards are now in the studio working on two new records. One will be an original and the second one will be the Black Sabbath stuff that seems to be enjoyed all of you out their. the Sabbath record should be out in time to with us to The Purple Orchid in Feb.

J

On 2008-12-02 14:29, beelzebozo wrote:
THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.THEE SWANK BASTARDS will be playing The Purple Orchid saturday February 14th 2009.

Honey your such a spaz!

Man I'm really bummed I'm gonna miss your PO show,
please save me a Sabbath cover cd.

thanks,
Jeff(bigtikidude)

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jan 21, 2009 9:12 PM

why are you gonna miss th P.O show btd.. are you finally getting that hemorrhoid surgery you were talking about??..

why are you gonna miss th P.O show btd.. are you finally getting that hemorrhoid surgery you were talking about??..

he's Hopefully going to get that CRAB removed from his AZZ!
:lol:

ha ha ha,
I was gonna get the Kirby and Kenny tattoo removed from my ass.
but think I will leave it now.

not that its any of yer bizness.
but I will be at Forbidden Island that night.
sheeeesh.
:roll:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

less than one week away Thee Swank Bastards will be at the Purple Orchid

how swank

This is gonna be a great show!

bump for Sat.

Thee Swank Bastards are gonna be playing the purple orchid again in may. any other venues in the Southern California area that wouldn't mind having us?

no pics from the Purple Orchid show?
Kirby?
Bueler?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Check this out to all of the Bastard's you tube videos
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6BFF173B9FBD90F2

This just in Thee Swak Bastards will open the Tiki Oasis 9. first band on stage means first band drunk woohoo.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 168 replies