Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

GROG birthday drinks at Tonga Hut Thursday Sept. 11.

Pages: 1 29 replies

G
GROG posted on Mon, Sep 8, 2008 9:08 AM

Cheekygirl suggested going to the Tonga Hut for some drinks for GROG birthday, and GROG thought that a good idea. So, GROG going to Tonga Hut Thursday night after work, about 6:30 or 7 and going to drink some birthday libations if anyone want to join GROG. GROG turning 45 this year. Sliding into senility.

UB

Happy birthday you old fart!

BB

I'm in!

O

If there isn't a list, I'm there!

Happy Birthday

WooHoo!! Put another candle on your birthday cake :)

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 9, 2008 8:47 AM

GROG still looking for fellow drinkers to join GROG Thursday. Anybody thirsty?

T

I should be able to join you for a birthday drink or four.

H

Yes.

W

"GROG turning 45 this year. Sliding into senility."

Sliding?

I have a lotta bottles of bottom shelf hooch that need emptyin' so I'll figger out some sorta grog to hoist in yer direction Thursday night. And I'll yell real loud when I do it...Cuz that crappy booze burns.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 9, 2008 11:19 PM

Now we're starting to get a party! GROG working up a thirst for Thursday night. Looking forward to hoisting a few with y'all and with those afar, like Woofy.

It may be crappy alcohol you're downing Woofy, but it's still alcohol. Alcohol is definitely a good excuse to cover up GROG' senility. When GROG have days where GROG wake up and can't remember anything that happened the night before, if GROG had been drinking, then GROG can blame it on the alcohol.

I'll bring a very chocolately (sp?) cake -- I know how the cave man likes chocolate!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 9, 2008 11:58 PM

:D CHOCOLATE :D

P

I can't get there at 6:30 (or 7) but I might be able to get there around 8 if anyone will still be there.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 10, 2008 8:44 AM

GROG planning on being there for a good while, so if anybody wants to show up at 8, 9, 9:30, more than likely GROG still be there.

Happy birthday Ernie!
How come you look older than most people your age?
:lol:

Because he has like 6 birthdays a year,
seems like anyways.
:wink:

sorry I can't make it.
I wont be at a surf show that night,
but its just way to far, for somebody that I barely like.
:)
just razzin man,
Happy B-day bro

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2008-09-10 10:59 ]

H

I'll bring some chocolate chip cookies.

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Sep 11, 2008 8:33 AM

Hi Grog,

I'll be hitching a ride tonight with TikiMango tonight to Tonga Hut. We'll salute a drink together for your birthday (and another for the victims of 9/11 seven years ago.) See you then.

BooHoo!! If it wasn't a school night SoccerTiki and I would be there. Have fun!! :)

G
GROG posted on Thu, Sep 11, 2008 9:08 AM

Now THAT'S something worth drinking to TikiG.

See y'all at the Tonga Hut tonight.

P.S.Tomorrow is Jeremy' birthday as well. (Co-owner of the Tonga Hut.)

!yadhtrib yppah - gorg

R

Yaaaaaay Ernie!

:lol:

Hope ya haffa goods one! :D

Happy Birthday Ernie!

A big ol' Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Ernie!! Cheers!

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Sep 12, 2008 3:17 AM

I just had a drink in your honour. Hope you're going hard at the Tonga Hut!
pretty girl sings for GROG

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 12, 2008 10:05 AM

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Thanks everybody that came and joined GROG for drinks at the Tonga Hut, that was fun. It was good to see they got the other water fountain going, the "drooling bastard" as Kirby dubbed it.

Thanks Hilda and Nelva for the wonderful cookies and crazy rich chocolatey chocolate cake. Today is my actual birthday, and if anybody goes by the Tonga Hut tonight, it's Jeremy's birthday, too, so wish him a good one.

I talked a bit with Jeremy and Ana last night, and they are preparing for the Tonga Hut's 50th Anniversary party in October, so expect to be hearing some news about that soon.

TT

Wish I coulda made it Ernie but Happy Birthday anyways...
Now for YOUR B'day present...!!!!

Pages: 1 29 replies