Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Tiki Lee's - Las Vegas, Nevada USA, Las Vegas, NV (store)

Pages: 1 45 replies

Name:Tiki Lee's - Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Type:store
Street:307 W Charleston Blvd
City:Las Vegas
State:NV
Zip:89102
Phone:702-228-4783

Description:
Here's some pics from last week's visit to Tiki Lee's beautiful Vegas shop in the Charlston Antique Mall.

So snazzy!

Featuring everything from vintage mid-century vegas and tiki collectables to art and ceramics from the scene's hippest artists.

As usual I couldn't leave empty handed! Bravo Lee!

Our favorite stop in Las Vegas. We too have never left without finding some tiki treasure. Wendy and Dan

will be in vegas oct.7th-14th, staying at tahiti village. how far from the strip are ya lee?

[ Edited by: hala bullhiki 2008-09-19 20:32 ]

I am hitting this place on Oct. 17th! Can't wait to see all the stuff in person.

Haven't been in there yet but Lee has always been a solid guy. Next time I'm out that way I check it out fo sho!

Aloha!

Thanks for makin' with da nice-nice, you guys!

Here's another shot:

Hope to see more of everyone when ya come out for Frankie's Tiki Bar's Grand Opening!

You've got so much great stuff in your space Lee. Wish I could be there in person to really look and buy.

I'm on my way to VEGAS or should I say "FRANKIES" and I need to know the Hours of this antique mall ....thanks!

i went to vegas last year for miss exotic world, and made sure the antique market was a planned stop. tikilee's section wasn't as well stocked as the pictures but i did pick up a couple tikifarm mugs at her store. the rest of the antique market is great they had some awesome witco lamps and i found another mug in one of the other vendor's stalls that i liked.

i am planning to be back again this june for miss exotic world, and am looking forward to the antique market and frankie's.

TL

Aloha!

The Charleston Antique Mall is open 7 days a week.

Hours of operations are:

Monday Thru Friday - 10am 'till 6pm

Sundays - 11am 'till 5pm

Thanks!

BK

23 days & counting! Ya better stock up, Lee! :lol:

Just thought I'd post a few pics of the EXPANSION of Tiki Lee's here in this thread. I've cleared out most of the non-tiki stuff, and am expanding to fill the whole room with more great tiki stuff.

I'm going to be carrying alot of art from a few of our friends here on T.C. I'll post more pics when I get it all finished.

Mahaloz!

Expansion - that's great news!

We're coming to Vegas for the weekend of May 7 and will do our best to come by!

i just booked my trip to vegas for burlesque hall of fame weekend in june and will be sure to stop in!

Go LEE!

Gettin' closer to being finished! Here's a few more photos...

This is where Doug Horne's art will go. I had NINE peices to start with, but SIX sold before I could get them into thier proper spots on the wall!

Here's where Squid's prints are going. Like Doug's prints, I sold SEVEN before they ended up here!

And here is where Little Lost Kinney's art is going to be. I'll be getting those clear suction cups with hooks on 'em so I can hang the small ones up on the inside of the glass.

The necklace/pendant case is filled up again. Lotsa Bowana and Squid stuff in there!

That's it for now. The rest of the shots came out bad or just uninteresting. I'll post more soon!

OMG! A tiki store in my hometown. I'm new to tiki, but I'm packing up the kids and driving on over asap! Too bad I'm broke after buying my bar and renovating my backyard.

Just got home from Tiki Lees. Very interesting things. I picked up a mug and plan on going back. I've got my eye on a concrete Moai.

Got a few more things in place and thought I'd share a few more pics with everyone...

First off, here's the "new corner" in one shot. I still need to get more art on the wall and in the cases, but I think this is a pretty good start...

The rest are shots of the "old" sections of the room. There's been a few adjustments here and there, but it's still pretty much the same...

Stop by and visit sometime...

Mahaloz!

C

Hey Lee! I was in your store twice in the past week while on vacation in LV :) I loved your tiki room, loved the music playing and the selection of gorgeous stuff for sale! I bought a couple of mugs but wanted everything heheh :) Handy for Frankie's for a lovely post-shopping/trekking in the sun Mai Tai too.

Aloha from sunny Scotland - I'll be visiting again next time we hit LV!

[ Edited by: cathuna 2010-04-03 01:25 ]

Hey, Thanks Cathuna!

Well, I finally got my stock of Doug Hornes and Squids in place, plus a few other goodies. The room will be ever-changing with whatever stuff I find, but this is a pretty good 85% final look...

Kinny's Art is now hung up inside of the case!

Doesn't Doug's Art look good on that Purple Wall?

Here's some of Sir Squid's fine ceramic work!

This showcase will eventually be ALL pendants after I get a few more artists on board...

How d'ya like me balls...!?

Stop by and say "Hi" some day!

Lee your shop look's great, I can't wait to come to Vegas and visit your place...
I love the lamps btw.. nice

..I love those witco chairs!!
I need a place like this in Jersey!!!
Very cool shop Tiki Lee! :)

I love this place! =)

Fortunately, I live in Las Vegas so I can go once a month and check it out. There's always something new so it's worth it to come back and check it out. Be it things to hang from your ceiling (Tapa Lamps), wall art (carvings and paintings), to just neat things (old Hawaiian records & vintage advertisements), there's something for every Tiki Fan.

As a plus, Lee's a really cool guy. =)

If you happen to live in Vegas or are just stopping though check out his shop in the antique store.

-Jen Taylor

T

I was just there on Saturday... Pretty cool! Looking at these old pics though, it looks like I missed out on the glass floats. There wasn't a single glass float to be found there this past weekend.

I
Iolani posted on Mon, Dec 5, 2011 6:52 PM

On 2011-12-05 17:08, ToddVegas wrote:
I was just there on Saturday... Pretty cool! Looking at these old pics though, it looks like I missed out on the glass floats. There wasn't a single glass float to be found there this past weekend.

What section of the building is Tiki Lee's in? I was at the Charleston Antique Mall two years ago and poked around for a while and while I found some good aloha shirts up front, I swear that I never stumbled across a room dedicated to tiki and Polynesiana. In my defense, I didn't know about Tiki Lee's at the time. And I was hungover. And I was on a quick lunch break run from a conference.

I'll be returning to Vegas in February and will hit the antique mall again. Will make a bee-line to Tiki Lee's, if you tell me where to find it. Do you offer shipping?

T

What section of the building is Tiki Lee's in? I was at the Charleston Antique Mall two years ago and poked around for a while and while I found some good aloha shirts up front, I swear that I never stumbled across a room dedicated to tiki and Polynesiana. In my defense, I didn't know about Tiki Lee's at the time. And I was hungover. And I was on a quick lunch break run from a conference.

I'll be returning to Vegas in February and will hit the antique mall again. Will make a bee-line to Tiki Lee's, if you tell me where to find it. Do you offer shipping?

It's tough to explain... That place is a maze. You go in the front door, and turn left, go 10 feet, then right, then forward about 20 feet, and it's on your left. Now that you know it's there, you could always ask someone at the registers up front how to find it (if you're fortunate enough to see someone at the register).

BK

I go in the front door, turn right & check out the rest of the place, saving Lee's room for last. There's smatterings of Tiki everywhere, so it's kinda like building up to the grand finale! I grab everything I want from Lee's room & then go back & spend what's left of my budget on items I've seen elsewhere in the building. Don't forget to go down the street to Frankie's, too!

I

ToddVegas and Big Kahuna, thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to find it this time around. Two more months to go. Can't wait to get back to Frankie's. Been dreaming about that place for years now.

Same thing goes for the Ace Hardware with the local kine snacks, the Aloha Kitchen's lau laus and musubis, and the poke joint next to Chinatown. Damn. Gonna put on about ten pounds due to the food in addition to my planned nightly boozing at Frankie's.

Hey all,

Just thought I'd give ya the head's up that the Charleston Antique Mall will be closing on April 29th, and so will my "tiki shop" along with it. The mall will be moving to the Arizona Charlie's shopping plaza on Decatur, but I don't think I'll be going. It's been a nice 10 years; thanks for your patronage everybody!

Lee

No lee, nooooooo

Sorry to that, we always like to stop at your store,Then head over to Frankies.
Hope things are sorting them selves out for you & good luck!

:( Good Luck, Lee!

Q

Fortunately, I will be in Vegas just before you close!! I intend to come by and grab as much as possible before you close the place down. :)

Thanks for the nice thoughts, folks!

Anyway, there's just 15 days left before Tiki Lee's is closed. Come on down and take a last look & take part in the sale before it's too late!

Only 7 days left 'till we close and move...

Come on down and say "good-bye" to Las Vegas' only Tiki Shop for the past 10 years!

Mahaloz!

Darn...not making it to Vegas till the end of May. Hope you will be able to find a new space somewhere to offer your wonderful collection. Best of luck to you.

oh no this is terrible news, until reading this post I thought Tiki Lee was going to the new location too, my son and I loved going to this section of the Antique Mall, I'm devastated! sigh

Aloha Folks!

Tiki Lee's is now officially RE-OPENED at Medusa's Antique Mall in Downtown Vegas!

Here's the link to the posting in Marketplace:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42797&forum=12&8

Please follow my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/TikiLeesTikiShop

Mahaloz Everybody!

I'm so there! Yay! Hoping to get a big tiki statue for the entryway and some other goodies! Joy!

[ Edited by: beachytikichristine 2012-05-26 08:58 ]

UPDATE From The Marketplace!

Well, things are going pretty well considering I'm in a new location that not many folks know about. Things are organised, showcases are placed, my home-made thatching is up (still hoping to afford a "professional" one from our resident Bamboo Professional someday soon!), and things are selling at a decent enough pace that rent and the cost of the items is covered. Still no real "profit" yet, but if ya come down and visit, maybe I'd sell enough to keep a buck or two! :)

Here's a few pictures...

There's a whole lot more to see on my Facebook Page...

*Please "like" it so you can stay up to date on all the news as it's posted!

Mahaloz!

On 2012-07-31 22:56, Tiki Lee's wrote:

Well, things are going pretty well considering I'm in a new location that not many folks know about. Things are organised, showcases are placed, my home-made thatching is up (still hoping to afford a "professional" one from our resident Bamboo Professional someday soon!), and things are selling at a decent enough pace that rent and the cost of the items is covered. Still no real "profit" yet, but if ya come down and visit, maybe I'd sell enough to keep a buck or two! :)

i checked out your new digs when i was in vegas in june and it looked great.

Aloha Folks!

I just wanted to say "Mahaloz" to all who have come to visit the shop in it's new location at Medusa's Antiques this past Summer. However, folks are STILL going to the new location of The Charleston Antique Mall lookin' for my shop!

Well, for those of you who might not yet know about the move, Here's the link to my FB page where you can get the address of my new location, all the updates as they happen, sale announcements, and more!

Thanks Again For your Support!

Aloha Again, Folks!

I kept hearing of people trying to get into Medusa's, only to find it always closed early, or opened late, etc. So, I finally got fed up with all that and MOVED!

Yep, Tiki Lee's is now at Main Street America Antique Mall, one block south of Medusa's on the same street, Main Street. They are ALWAYS open 7-days from 10am 'till 6pm without fail! The address is 1400 S. Main Street, and the phone number is 702-476-1400.

So PLEASE come visit on your next trip! You'll actually get in this time!

Please check out and "like" my Facebook page for updates & stuff!

Mahaloz!

Will be in Vegas in late April, and will definitely swing by!

Pages: 1 45 replies