Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

FOM Queequeg Mug to benefit the MS Society - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 114 replies

Mug arrived with today's mail. :) You guys are ON TOP OF THINGS! Mahalo!!

glad to hear it!!

I was out of town all last week folks, but now I'm back & back on shipping duty.

I've shipped out about the first 140, & still have a couple dozen ship out.

Hang in there, or PM me if you're concerned, and thanks again for supporting the cause.

ALL will be out the door in the next day or two. Except for the handful we have left....that you should buy.....today. :wink:

137 safe in San Diego.Cool design,great cause!.

#108 arrived safely in Los Gatos, CA! Looks good....thanks!

If you got the mug then you gotta try the QueeQueg's Harpoon recipe that came with it (on the back of your mug cert). Don't be intimidated by the need to mix the blood beforehand, get your plain Craisins and real cranberry juice and go for it. Contact Bargoyle for tech support if you run into any issues. The cocktail is worth the wait, just ask the Bum.

On 2008-10-29 15:27, rugbymatt wrote:
If you got the mug then you gotta try the QueeQueg's Harpoon recipe that came with it (on the back of your mug cert). Don't be intimidated by the need to mix the blood beforehand, get your plain Craisins and real cranberry juice and go for it. Contact Bargoyle for tech support if you run into any issues. The cocktail is worth the wait, just ask the Bum.

I can not proceed in life until I get me some Lemon Hart Demerara Rum. I've had a good life so far... but I'm stalled until I get over to Chicago and get me some of that rum!

Oh, and I received #105 in fine shape! Funny, because as I told Mrs. Bungalow about the mug purchase, she had just attended a M.S. conference and made a cash donation to the cause!

T
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.