Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

PuNk RoCk Vinyl and Memorabilia Pix -also add your Tops list starting page 4

Pages: 1 2 3 124 replies

Amazing flyer collection, unfortunately not mine:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33135085@N02

Man, I would kill for that Cheifs flyer he has on page two. If anyone has an original of their 45 that they don't "need", let me know!

And also
http://www.videosift.com/video/FEAR-Saturday-Night-Live-1981-Historic-Performance
I remember watching this "live" on tv and it blew my mind. I couldn't believe it was
SNL.

Well, I'm listening to vinyl so I thought I'd give a top ten list a shot. It ended up being a tough top 15 list. Criteria- undisputedly punk from any time period, lp or 12 inch ep, no comps or best ofs.
Here are my TOP 15 in my own warped opinion and in alphabetical order.
It was very difficult and can be easily argued because I could easily do a top 100.
Check it and post up your own list!
1.Adolescents- ST(My parents took this away from me when I started walking around singing "I Hate Children"- now I teach 3rd grade... the singer, Tony, is also a teacher now)

2.Black Flag- Jealous Again(Nervous Breakdown is my favorite Flag song, but since it's only originally on 45, this kicks any of Rollins' efforts)

3.The Clash- ST(Classic)

4.The Clash- Give ‘Em Enough Rope(Just as classic)

5.Dead Boys- Young, Loud, and Snotty( Ahhhh Stiv)

6.Face To Face- Don’t Turn Away(Personal nostalgia)

7.Fear- ST(Lee Ving is a piece of poop,but man could he piss people off in a genius way)

8.Generation X- ST(Sucks that Idol went on to create such drivel. The songs on here are timeless with all the ambition of any quadrophenia type record)

9.Germs- GI(If you've seen or heard anything live from them, this is surprisingly well put together, coherant and yet raw and dangerous)

10.The Misfits- Walk Among Us(Every song is a sing along)

11.The Ramones- Rocket To Russia(I had to narrow it down and this one won out)

12.Sex Pistols- Never Mind the Bollocks(Duh)

13.Social Distortion- Mommy’s Little Monster(My rebellious teenage years)

14.U.S. Bombs.- Garibaldi Guard(Like Johnny Rotten backed by the Clash and Chelsea. Brilliant!)

15.X- Los Angeles(Nothing beats this group of oddballs all thrown together to make perfect punk rock poetry)

Next...?

http://www.tikikaimuki.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Kaimuki 2009-05-27 21:52 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Kaimuki 2009-05-27 21:54 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Kaimuki 2009-05-28 08:30 ]

OK, I'll play along...

My top 15 list, in alphabetical order:

Slip It In-Probably my favorite of the Rollins era Black Flag albums. It was right before Greg Ginn went too far off the leads playing deep end. everything that came out after this was just okay.

Everything Went Black-I wouldn't consider this a compilation or a greatest hits, hence its inclusion. The preRollins era definitely needs to be represented. Plus, the commercials on side four rule!

Group Sex: Is this one of the shortest "full length" LPs out there? Golden Shower of Hits was a great album, but this one just edges it out becuase of songs like Red Tape. Of the jerks other albums: Wonderful was ok, and that one on Relativity (IV?) kinda sucked bad. They're the REM of punk...shoulda called it a day a couple days ago.

Smell of female: I never considered them punk, but this was one of my favorites back when I was into punk stuff. I think I liked the live stuff thet did better.

Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables-A porky prime cut-definite Hall Of Fame inductee here. I got real burnt on Jello in the quadruple vinyl spoken word fequent release phase of his career, however.

The Record- Absolute lyrical genius! Lee Ving taught me how to be offensive and to be proud of it too. FEAR went well with beer on those nights when no chicks would hang out with you and your bros because you were a bunch of vulgar beer swilling meathead misogynist FEAR lovers.

GENERIC Flipper- Flipper Rules The World! Nuff said!

Gone Fishin'- I could tell this whole album was going to be a masterpiece about 9 seconds after I first placed the needle down in the groove....

Repeater- I remember seeing them play Blueprint live at the La Paloma theater in Encintas and it was one of the most musically divine moments of my life. Excellent sound and production on this album.

Leather, Bristles, etc.-I wasn't much into the British stuff, but really liked this one. Lots of really good songs. Then they turned into a shitty metal band. Oh the horror!

Zen Arcade-My all time favorite album of all time. Absolutely perfect in every aspect. It's like a hardcore version of the white album. The guiter sound quality on this album throughout was outstanding. Produced by SPOT and Husker DU. Recorded at access and released on SST. It's like the holy trinity of punk.

Metal Circus-Short, sweet, and to the point. Lyrically, Real World was the high point, and musically Dianne was.

Never Mind the Bollocks- Punk starter kit. Just ad volume.

Prison Bound- I think this edges out their other albums because of the production and guitar work. Like an Outlaw was probably my favorite song off this one.

ST-I used to hate it when people would mess up the lyrics to Institutionalized. Shame that their later stuff was absolutely unlistenable.

That's the top 15 from my collection. Looks like it's mostly California stuff, with a heavy emphasis on the southern part. Imagine that.

I do have one more honorable mention to include:

One of the worst bands on one of the worst labels EVER! When my parents were on one of their "You're always out, why don't you stay home for once" kicks, I'd go in my room and play the Mentors. It's like I made me being at home punishment to them.

I think I'll do a top ten compilations next.
Buzzy Out!

Great list, Buzzy. Fresh Fruit was another reason my parents took away my punk records. They heard songs like "Kill the Poor" and didn't understand that I understood the real message. Though in 8th grade we somehow did a lip synch to "Holiday In Cambodia" for the school talent show. I had them put down a mat and I did stage dive like flips on my back while singing the song. The good old days...
Let's see some more lists!

T
TikiG posted on Thu, May 28, 2009 9:11 AM

My eternal list as follows:

1. TSOL Same - Posh Boy ep
  2. BAD RELIGION Bad Religion - Public Service LP version
  3. PLASMATICS Monkey Suit
  4. THE PRESS Disco Sucks
  5. AGENT ORANGE Everything Turns Grey
  6. 45 GRAVE Wax
  7. SOCIAL DISTORTION 1945
  8. ADOLESCENTS Amoeba
  9. X Wild Gift LP
  10. GENOCIDE Out In The Streets
  11. STOOGES Tie: The Stooges / Funhouse / Raw Power

Always on tap at my house, one way or the other, on original vinyl or CD. Every one of these releases remains trapped in my psyche. Bittersweet memories. Good memories. Played drums in punk bands at that time. Anyone live in Riverside, CA 1978-1983? Let's talk!

On 2009-05-28 08:17, Tiki Kaimuki wrote:
Fresh Fruit was another reason my parents took away my punk records.

Here's an original IRS promo poster for that album:

I imagine they would have ripped this poster off the wall too...

Buzzy Out!

Here's some old memorabilia that I scanned a couple of days ago.

Ticket stubs from shows I attended at the Whisky a' Go-Go:

A flier from a Blondie appearance at Bomp Records where I met Debbie Harry and Gary Valentine:

A couple of years ago, I sold the rights for one of my old Ramones photos to a company that makes replicas of t-shirts worn by rock stars:

The cover to a tongue-in-cheek guide to punk fashion, put out in the late Seventies by a bunch of L.A. in-crowders:

Nice list TikiG. What were the names of the bands that you played with? Did you guys ever release vinyl?

Buzzy, yeah they might have made me take that poster down. The actual cool thing is that many years later I was back at the house and looking for something in an upper cabinet. My albums were all there in great preserved condition. They respected the vinyl.

Great grab bag of stuff, Mrbali. That fashion magazine looks funny. I recognize Pleasant and Belinda, and the girl on the right looks familiar, but not clicking...

On 2009-05-30 11:32, Tiki Kaimuki wrote:
I recognize Pleasant and Belinda, and the girl on the right looks familiar, but not clicking...

I'm pretty sure it's Hellin Killer, but I'm not 100%.

Here are a couple of photos taken at Tiki Ti back in 2005. I met up with Michele Flipside and her husband Mike (formerly of the band VOA), Alice Bag and her husband, Greg. We sucked up some Ray's Mistakes, and swapped tales of the glory days of L.A. punk. The Bum was there too, as were Humu and Hanford. A great time was had by all.

L-R: Michele, Mike, Alice, Greg, Moi.

L-R: Mike, Michele, Beachbum Berry, Humu's purse, Me.

T

Here are 15 of my favorite North American Punk/Hardcore comps.

Also available on 8 track tape to make your old school sound really old school.

[ Edited by: naugatiki 2009-05-30 17:09 ]

I have a big box of promo posters that I've had packed away for a long time. I was cleaning the garage this weekend and cracked open the box. Here are a few I found on top:

Buzzy Out!

Everyone is showing and sharing some great stuff. I need to try to do a comps list. I don't think I could even attempt a 45's list- there are just too many insanely good 7 inches out there.
Buzzy, if ya ever get tired of looking at the batface boy Germs poster, just fold it up into a paper airplane and send it sailing up here to Oakland!

On 2009-06-01 17:37, Tiki Kaimuki wrote:

Buzzy, if ya ever get tired of looking at the batface boy Germs poster, just fold it up into a paper airplane and send it sailing up here to Oakland!

I think I have another one... :)

Here are some more promo posters I found:

My favorite comps next...
Buzzy Out!

DAMN! Were you a former record store owner/worker? You had to have some inside connection. That Ramones one also has me drooling. Let's say work out some sort of deal type thing...?
-Falin

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Jun 2, 2009 9:01 AM

Tiki Kaimuki-

I drummed with the following garage/punk bands - mostly from the Riverside/Norco/Corona California area

• during my high-school/immediate post high-school days:

Trigger (1979) Riverside Band
Genocide (1979 - 1981) La Sierra/Riverside Band
Know Restraint (1981-1982) Riverside Band
Red Cross (1981-1982) Corona Band
Exit 19 (1984) LA Band
Extremes (1985-1986) La Sierra/Riverside Band

No vinyl releases. Hard to believe looking back now. I participated in several recording sessions back then - making master tapes with the intention to press records - but in in every instance the band broke up, didn't have the collective funds, drank/smoked the profits etc. Typical garage band story applies here.

Today no master tapes from recording sessions survive or have surfaced. Believe me, I've searched. All band mates have moved or passed on.
But! - I still have a dozen or so cassette tapes in my personal collection, the only surviving sonic proof of my reckless teenage energy.
I wish you guys could hear some of it. Amazing.

I'll take pics of some regional memorabilia from my archives (flyers/clippings/yearbooks) and post here. More to come..

TikiG, I would dig hearing those tapes. You should do a best of and transfer the tracks to a cd. I really wish I had tapes of my punk rock projects. I only have proof that I was later in a gnr/cult style band, which is proof nobody needs.

T

Here's 5 of our promo posters, I'll try to post some more this weekend.

K
KuKu posted on Thu, Jun 4, 2009 8:31 AM

Here's a couple of my promos, I got tons more, just gotta dig 'em out and capture images...

love this one "posers don't heve these"

this one is a hugh poster for a gig

and then the Pushead/Septic Death stuff these are very large:

and a couple Pushead did for Zorlac Skateboards...

TWO

I wouldn't say these are my top 10(15) but many of those have already been posted.
So I'll list some that at least deserve your viewing.

Here's my top 15 vinyl compilations list. I'm listing these by order of frequency played back in the day:

#1 Rodney on the ROQ volumes 1-3. Since I pretty much only listened to side 1 of volumes 1 and 2, I put all three in here as one

#2 The Decline OST-"So who let all you long hairs in here tonight?"

#3 Rat Music for Rat People-Nice live stuff by a bunch of great bands

#4 Let Them Eat Jellybeans

#5 Live at target-3rd one in a row with flipper

#6 Blasting Concept-Cool record and it was only $3.19 new when I bought it

#7 and 8 Tikipaka posted the third of this series earlier. i have these two:

#9 DOA "Tits on the beach" was in my regular rotation.

#10 I think I have the VHS of this around here somewhere too:

#11 Would have been higher but it was super short

#12 Foreign entry with CRASS Bullshit Detector

#13 Future Looks Brighter

#14 Songs about cops on Mystic. i lost the police line banner that went on the front of it. Doug Moody himself gave this record to me:

Who else but Mystic crammed 40 bands on one record? Another gift of the man himself:

On 2009-06-02 08:18, Tiki Kaimuki wrote:
DAMN! Were you a former record store owner/worker?

I worked at a record store from '87 to about '95. From about '89 to '95 I was shipping and receiving so everything that came into the store came through me first. I didn't keep that much stuff because I traded/sold most of it right when I got it. I was pretty much over punk by the time I worked there so I didn't really take that much stuff in that genre anyway. I have a crapload of non hardcore promo posters too. I should start a promo poster bilge thread while i have them all out.

Those other promo posters you posted are pretty sweet too. I like the 8 tracks.

Singles next!
Buzzy Out!

TWO

Those are great compilations you've added Buzzy. If I get some time soon I'll post some of mine.

You guys have all been posting amazing stuff. Since I was banned from TC for an anti-racist comment, I
haven't been able to post. Here are some things that I dug out of the garage.

Classic with a 1979 date on it.

Man, I wish I was at this show.

These final two are my more current OC punk stuff.

This one was hand stenciled and designed by Hot Rod Tod of Le Shok. This is when they called
themselves, The Shock. It is not the original "This Generation's On Vacation" band.

This one has the great Smogtown and also the Distraction, who put out a classic sounding
45 on Pelado called "Transmission Ignition"- snotty p0g0 jumping stuff.

I'd like to see what people come up with for a 45 list. It would be difficult to keep it under 40 best for me.

MT

Glad to see you back on TC, Falin! :drink:

Hmmmm, maybe I should post some of my punk vinyl. I've got some cool full size LP stuff, but TC peeps have already posted most or all of what I have. And 45's would be tough. Although I have a huge vinyl 45 collection, hardly any of them are punk.

On 2009-06-04 08:31, KuKu wrote:
and a couple Pushead did for Zorlac Skateboards...

I have that Skateboard, in Black.
:)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Tai One on posted.

hey there is Surf Music on that album,
we will have none of that crap in this punk thread.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2009-06-24 20:47 ]

Here is my attempt at comps. For the ones that have already been posted, I put a pic of the back cover.
In no particular order...

Thank you to Rodney!

From the best movie on punk rock and sadly still never properly
released on dvd. Bootlegs!

A newer comp, but essential.

I've already blathered about this one.

These two are continuing proof of my obsession with the now
defunct Hostage Records label. It amazes me that I can
actually find 99% of a labels output to be f&*king amazing
punk rock. Though the focus is more of a beach punk sound
it definitely varies. This labels stuff will be the future
Dangerhouse for the collectors and punk fans.

Rik L Rik + Simpletones + The Crowd = perfect beach punk comp

I am LOVING this thread! Amazing collections. The second I saw The Nip Drivers Kill Whitey I became truly hooked.
The number of punks that are on TC is great. I feel good knowing so many of us lived long enough to end up here sucking up the Tiki lifestyle.

the original punk! iggy pop! i saw iggy in '77 at montezuma hall at san diego state and a couple of nights later at santa monica civic auditorium. can't find the other tix though. yes, it cost a whopping $5.50.

punk was a little after my heyday, but rocket to russia and never mind the bullocks have been in my rotation for over 30 years. oh yeah, saw the clash a couple of times. they were an amazing band.
now, where's that confounded led zeppelin thread!

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2009-06-29 20:37 ]

Man, I remember Ticketron. That Iggy show had to have been crazy.
I wish I got to see the Stooges reunion.

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Jul 9, 2009 9:44 AM

I was sorting thru boxes from my storage unit last night and I came upon a small stash of original So. Cal gig flyers from my teenage past circa 1979 - 1983.

I attended all of 'em.

There's more to be found; When they finally surface I'll post them here for all to enjoy. Dig!

Akron Ohio's Rubber City Rebels meet Riverside's The Press
(The Press included famous drummer Dusty Watson)
The Squeeze was a famous Riverside, CA nightclub located downtown

Four flyers from San Pedro's Dancing Waters nightclub

THE Riverside, CA nightclub of infamy - The Ritz
(If you frequented The Ritz - I want to talk to you!)

Reseda's Country Club in the SF Valley featuring Circle Jerks & Wasted Youth
(Love that skankin' Mickey Mouse image!)

This TSOL / China White / Shattered Faith gig was a private party in Orange County - a riot actually

The infamous Hollywood Palladium YOUTH MOVEMENT '82 show
(a violent evening ending with an all-out riot with the cops..broken glass...ending with handcuffs on your hands.
I believe this show was the end to punk rock at the Palladium for years)

A Santa Ana, CA warehouse gig. Anyone remember the band SAIGON?

Another Santa Ana, CA warehouse gig. I love this graphic.

One of my all-time fave's AGENT ORANGE
(this flyer promotes appearances at Starwood in Hollywood and Mabuhay Gardens in San Fransisco. Was distributed just after the song Bloodstains was released - STILL a youth anthem)

A great goth event - 2 great bands at Al's Bar in LA

Club 88 presents The Abandoned - also promotes upcoming 45rpm release

The SF Valley's infamous Godzillas warehouse club. What memories!
(Remember the militant DI boys?)

Another Godzillas gig flyer.

Yet another Godzillas flyer. What a three-night lineup
(Love the "Punks go the Valley" blurb. LA cops were really clamping down by then)

And the last flyer for now...TSOL and Social Distortion

Dug out this gem from the depths of my collection. I grew up in Boise, ID and found myself partying at Pushead's house before the 7 Seconds/Septic Death show in 1984. I think they played at the Armory. It's a first pressing with the lyric sheet and sticker still attached!!

Those Zorlac decks reminded me of this Madrid Bill Danforth Misfits deck I have:

I got this when Bill wanted to get married and sold some of his skate stuff to afford to buy an engagement ring, probably back in '91 or '92.

Cool stuff on this thread so far!
Buzz Out!

CJ

This thread is great!

Buzz-you have great taste!

It's nice to see I'm in the right place...I'll post my crud soon

I'm glad that there are a lot of folks getting into posting stuff here. Remember, your pics don't have to be
some obscure rare stuff, could just be whatever punk stuff you have that makes you happy. Also, you could just write
about what you experienced in your scene... The personal stories are what make it even more meaningful.

I found a couple more posters:

Finding that Another state of mind poster sent me searching for some of my old punk VHS tapes. I seem to have lost my copies of Decline and RepoMan. I probably loaned them out and never got them back.
I still have these:

While I was looking for my Repo Man video, I found a deluxe DVD I bought of it(and never opened.)

I had the soundtrack on tape only. I bought it used and never upgraded to vinyl. I did listen to it a lot, even though i hated tapes. We liked the movie so much, we took a condenser mic and held it up to the tv speaker and recorded all the dialog from it. We would drive around and listen to it, trying to memorize every line from it. To save time, we edited out anything that didn;t have the dialog going.
I had very few cassettes because I always detested the format. Most I got rid of when the CD version finally came out. However, there were a few albums that I had that only came out on cassette at the time. The few I still have that didn't break, melt or get stomped on for having dropouts:

From the biggest tape only label, ROIR:

This came out on CD later on. I also had a Bad Brains Live tape on ROIR too, but that's long gone.

A couple SST tapes:

I saw the Black Flag '84 on CD at the swap meet a couple weeks ago. Never knew it came out. The Minutemen stuff on that tape was all on vinyl that I had, but because I was Minutemen fanatic, I had to get the tape too. I didn't put any of my favorite Minutemen stuff on my top 15 list because I didn't consider them to be punk or hardcore. They were better than what I considered punk.

Buzzy Out!

Wow! This would have been a better investment than google stock:

1991 Santa Cruz Tom Knox Black Flag deck just sold on ebay for $610 + $30 for shipping

ebay link

I rode a Tom Knox board a couple years before that one came out. This one:

Then after that I think it was a Jason Lee Support America by Blind, the one right before his everslick Burger King hamburger deck came out. That was around the time the Blind video came out too. Then I had a couple everslick Blind mark Gonzaleses, and then after that a few Foundations that my good buddies there would hook me up with.

Hey Tiki kaimuki, I had that Social D poster for you with me all of Oasis last year. I never ran into you though. I think my booth was in a different spot than I told you. The hamburger guys were between me and Doug Horne's booth. The hamburger dudes weren't on my original vendor map, and it wasn't close to being in scale either. I'll try next year. that leaves me 7 months to find where I left it...

Buzzy Out!

Hey Buzzy,
More SD stuff for me to drool over! Yeah, I was bummed that we somehow missed each other at Oasis. I walked by your booth but you weren't there and then I was stuck at the KuBar selling my crap. Next time!

Anyone into the harder side of the Descendents, Black Flag and the Adolescents should check out hardcore band DEEP SLEEP from Baltimore. They have 3 45's out that have also been collected onto one cd. They are one of those bands that just grow on you the more you listen to them. Check 'em out!
http://www.gravemistakerecords.com/catalog/

Dusting off this old topic.

If you haven't heard of OFF!, you should.Fans of Black Flag and the Circle Jerks would probably be happy listening to this band considering it's fronted by Keith MOrris and artwork by Pettibon-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBW-v8Of_FY

Bonus pic
Can you name all of the folks in the picture? Pretty easy for punk rock doofuses(doofi?)!

i have over 11,000 records...buy sell trade

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2010-12-12 19:38 ]

G
Gavin posted on Mon, Dec 13, 2010 9:23 AM

I don't know how to include a previous post in this message but, someone mentioned Off!(Keith Morris's new band) they are playing a free show tomorrow night at Vinyl Vacation record store in Hollywood. The store is on Sunset. It is owned and operated ny Aaron Turner of Isis.
Also someone else asked if anybody remembered Saigon...yes, they went to my high school. They were not a punk band.
They are on that flyer with Legal Weapon. Legal Weapon were also local and the two bands shared a drummer, Adam Maples, who went on to play on some of the Desert Sessions (Mans Ruin) albums. He also briefly sat in with Guns n Roses.
Another band on that flyer, Lost Cause, were my roommates and pals for years. We still talk every week. Singer skated for Santa Cruz with Duane while he was Political Crap. Big O days.
Convicted are also on that flyer andthey hung out at our apartment also. They sucked.

On 2010-12-12 11:17, Tiki Kaimuki wrote:
Dusting off this old topic.

If you haven't heard of OFF!, you should.Fans of Black Flag and the Circle Jerks would probably be happy listening to this band considering it's fronted by Keith MOrris and artwork by Pettibon-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBW-v8Of_FY

Bonus pic
Can you name all of the folks in the picture? Pretty easy for punk rock doofuses(doofi?)!

Henry Rollins, Dinah Cancer, Keith Morris

[ Edited by: Matt Reese 2010-12-13 19:53 ]

Cool, I just found this thread.
Here's some U. S. BOMBS covers I've done.
Everything was on vinyl except 'Bomb Everything'.

This is the CD digipak artwork

This is the CD digipak artwork

Split with BRISTLES, gatefold 7" sleeve.

Australian only tour compilation CD

LP & CD cover

7" cover

Great stuff Witch.
I still need to see OFF! They are also playing a show in LA with NOBUNNY.
Matt, you got it. The only one that might have been tough was Dinah.
Tom, did you design those covers? I've seen the Bombs many many times. One of my friends was their drummer during the Garabaldi Guard era.

Also, anyone into old sounding newish punk rock should check out the "SURF and Destroy" podcast on itunes. The guys from Hostage Records are doing it and it features mostly OC local bands like Crowd, Bonecrusher, Pegs, Junk, Broken Bottles, Drips, Adolescents, TSOL, etc... Wish I could figure out how to get it on my Zune.

TT

Tom, did you design those covers? I've seen the Bombs many many times. One of my friends was their drummer during the Garabaldi Guard era.

Also, anyone into old sounding newish punk rock should check out the "SURF and Destroy" podcast on itunes. The guys from Hostage Records are doing it and it features mostly OC local bands like Crowd, Bonecrusher, Pegs, Junk, Broken Bottles, Drips, Adolescents, TSOL, etc... Wish I could figure out how to get it on my Zune.

Yes Tiki Kaimuki, I designed all those covers. I've done the majority of their covers and packaging since 'The World' LP. I've also done other stuff for Duane Peters over the years.

Are you speaking of Alex Gomez perhaps? If so, I've got a funny/embarrassing story about him.

Thanks for the reminder about the "SURF and Destroy" podcast. Rick Bain sent me the Facebook info a little while ago, but I forgot about it. I'll definitely check it out now.

Pages: 1 2 3 124 replies