Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Trailer Trash Chop II - It don't cost nuthin - Nov. 15

Pages: 1 2 83 replies

B

TRAILER TRASH CHOP II I'm thinking Nov. 22nd

Artists of all levels are welcome to come on over to play and learn...It don't cost nuthin! Carvers, Painters, Pin stripers, Tattoo artists, mud slingers, paper makers, glass workers....anything goes!

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-10-29 21:03 ]

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-10-31 12:32 ]

I can make that!

B

Shiiiooot! It don't cost nuthin'?

I'm there!

JT

....WhooDogies!! I'm in.
Bring'N my Mug in the works and a Marq that I'm about to start on.

B

Yup, word has spread around the park now...everyone is ready for a shing dig! The whole darn trailer court has been collecting beer cans in the dried up swimming pool over at the club house all year and we're ready to cash um in for this event....this ought to be BIG!

I'm thinking it would be best to switch the date to Saturday 11/15 as many of you need to glaze, and/or make mugs, and I'm guessing that you will want them back before Xmas...the extra drying time will help....

If your planning on coming can you give me an Amen please? It would help in the planning...Thanks.

The Bird gives a tentative Amen.

Any day you say, Babalaba-doo! Do we have enough pro-pane fer me ta hitch up the old Airstream? I'll be bringing my sister and my wife.....she's mighty cute!

TT

Billy your sisterwife has a nice toof!

C
Cammo posted on Sat, Nov 1, 2008 7:11 AM

Mary says she can probably come, can she bring her guitar? She has to work on a few songs with Paul.

B
Bowana posted on Sat, Nov 1, 2008 8:17 AM

Nov.15 is okee dokee with me.

Kin ah brang a cubble a buds wi' me? Dis here's Rastus an' Jefro. Ah been a' tellin' ' em 'bout the Chops. De're purdy keen on larnin' how ta carve a Tiki an dey already has got plenny o knifes. An also, de're lookin' fer some weels fer dat dere auto-mobile. Ah tol' 'em mebbe dey coul' prolly get some in yer neck o da woods, dere Babs.

Dey lahk it dat it don't cost nuthin' but dey's askin' ifn' der's a gonna be beers.

B
Babalu posted on Sat, Nov 1, 2008 9:19 AM

Why shucks! It looks like it might really turn into a hoot n anny!

T-Bird - This is one you don't want to miss brother!

Billy Bob...Hook that there trailer of yours up...and tote her on over here.

Trav, Billy Bob's sisterwife really does have a nice toof!

Cammo - Can Mary sing "put another log on the fire and come tell me why your a leaving me"?

Sure Sir B...Ya all come on over now, ya hear! It's amazing how all the kids running around the park here look kind of like that feller on the right...

Well, I'm the only one in the park who has a computer, so everyone's been coming over and a makin plans....

They was talkin about adding this here doggie ride that we did at Chet's birthday party...

but, then Charlotte offered up her services to do her Bronco rides, like she did at the big bash we threw at the end of tater picking season. We all agree Charlotte is the better choice....Here's a picture of me and Chorlotte at the ole Tater Festival.

What's even more fun is to watch Charlotte's trailer here ripple as she moves around in it.

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-11-01 09:21 ]

B

aaaahhhhhhmannnnnn

i,ll bring the pigs feet
hey that mug with tongue sticking out looks sweet
can i quit my dayjob now?

B

Let's see, so far we have Bowana, Billy, Cammo, T-Bird, Mieko, Buzzard, The Jab, Hodaddy...

Are any of the rest of you regulars going to be there?
What about..Wheeler, Kate, Clysdalle, Cheeeky, Thomas, Eric, Buzzy, Zaya, Hil, Pops, Sam?

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-11-02 05:24 ]

T

I'm not sure if I can make it. Work is getting very intense right now. I probably won't know until a day or two beforehand. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. I might even have a little something ready for the kiln by then. :D

WEEELLLL SHHHEEEUUUT DER' BABS! i recon' ill be there teh carve me suma dem der teey-keys.

Tey-keeys? Whuttindahale are dem? I's carvin' chaynsaw bares!!

And the missus baykt up sum cukyz......

B
Babalu posted on Mon, Nov 3, 2008 3:56 PM

Eewwwww! Careful! This kid in the park eats everything she sees...

The BigToe and I are IN!
like Flynn!
Whatever that means....

hi ho!
http://www.kenruzic.com
http://www.myspace.com/kenruzicdotcom

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2008-11-04 09:24 ]

C

Well even though those jerks are in....count me in also....Hope I can dig out all my crap by then...moving sucks!

We could only wish you'd move BACK to the East Coast! :lol:

Here's Clysdalle at the last Chop...
Back when he still had all his hair
and girlish figure! :lol:

B
Babalu posted on Tue, Nov 4, 2008 1:58 PM

This is sounding better all the time....My neighbors here would like to learn how to paint Tiki on womens. They wanted me to ask if any womens out there would mind being painted on?

H

Babal, I work on Saturdays and won't know till last minute if I can come down. Sounds like a lot of fun.

B

Hil, I sure hope you can make it...it just wouldn't be the same without you there :)

Billy,

Agnus pulled me aside to tell me she felt like you were slamming the cookies she was going to bring just cause she uses old Entenmanns boxes to put her fresh baked in. I hold her that you were just ribbing her, and that you weren't really going to bring nasty looking poopie cookies to the Chop in the type of boxes she uses, nor were you talking about her cookies...In the end, she said she understood, however, she thought you needed a hair cut....so, she practicing on everyone in the park; just warming up her shears for you...

In the mean time....I'm trying my best to get to page 3 in order to leave the poopie image behind.

Z
Zaya posted on Wed, Nov 5, 2008 12:48 PM

On 2008-11-05 11:09, Babalu wrote:
In the mean time....I'm trying my best to get to page 3 in order to leave the poopie image behind.

Thank you Babalu!! You were reading my mind! Here, I'll help try to get to page 3 too. :)

Count Buzzy and I in too! We'll see you guys then!

Zaya

C

come on page three!!!!

Come on Page Three!

Come On Page Three!

PUSH! PUSH!
We need to get to page three!

B
Bowana posted on Wed, Nov 5, 2008 3:47 PM

Page 3!

...The drums!...The drums!...

[ Edited by: Bowana 2008-11-05 15:48 ]

C

pooooooooooooooooooop be GONE!

C

argggggg.............who does number 2 work forrrrrrrr...........

YAY! THANKS DAVE!
WE'RE FINALLY ON PAGE 3!
YOU PUSHED ON THRU!

B
Babalu posted on Wed, Nov 5, 2008 4:35 PM

YAY!! Page 3 baby!! We may live in a Trailer Park, but we gots class....

The Wilson's down in lot 5 are coming this year...Mrs. Wilson said that she would like to learn to "carve the big logs"!

Oh yeah, Their bringing Leaster, their bunny...

Did I mention...FREE HOT DOGS AND TWINKIES FOR ALL!!!

ive been getting my ass kicked at work, working way to many hours , ATTENTION KAISER MEMBERS QUIT BREAKING YOUR FRIGGIN BONES ALREADY!!!. LUCKCALLY I'M ON CALL TURKEY DAY WEEKEND AND FREE THE 15TH SO POPS AND I ARE IN. IVE GOT A GREAT DESIGN FOR A MUG SO BABS IF YOU COULD HELP A FELLA OUT WITH SOME CLAY I WOULD SURE APPRECIATE IT

B
Babalu posted on Wed, Nov 5, 2008 7:50 PM

Sam, that's really cool that you and Pops can make it to the Chop! Pops is the MAN!!

Sure I'll help you and anyone else that would like to play in some clay. I'll premake some clay canvass up if you want to try with it that way first...it's up to you really. I know that Master Toe wants to try and get his hands muddy for the first time, and Bowana...not sure what Sir B will be working on? Me, Ill be playing in clay some.

If anyone else out here wants to play in clay, just give me a heads up prior to Chop day if you would...little time to prep would be nice.

The Admiral and JoJo are coming...and it will be their first time to touch clay.

It doesn't matter what skill level you think you might be at...YOU CAN DO THIS! Come over and try. I will fire your work.

We will have some wonderful carvers, painters, and ceramicists that will be here on Chop day...Play and learn something new!

It don't cost nuthin...

You know, by pushing that hard, you can really cause a blow-out. As real as it looks, that's not real poop. Those are chocolate, old fashioned doughnuts, all squished up to look like turds. The one on top was moistened for effect, but yeah.....pretty foul lookin!

hey babs count me in for clay at this chop, i dont wanna have to take the trolley with my log,saw horse, and tool box, then hoof it to your pad.the only tools ill need to bring are already attached to my arms!

Thomas, I'll pick you up at the trolley station. Babs place is a LONG hoof from there and I'm just down the street.

radd thanks man!

B

B

6 DAYS!! The Park is BUZZING! More to come....

YAY!

4-5 MORE DAYS
DEPENDING ON HOW YOU FACTOR IT!

B

That's right 5 MORE DAYS and the park is over flowing with people cleaning their trailers and getting ready for the big event...

I hear tell that all the girls from the Kitty Kat Club downtown are coming! They heard that 4WD might carve...and, well, they have thing for off road guys wielding chain saws. That is unless your Ivan Stewart...he didn't need the chain saw.

On 2008-11-11 12:10, Babalu wrote:
I hear tell that all the girls from the Kitty Kat Club downtown are coming! They heard that 4WD might carve...and, well, they have thing for off road guys wielding chain saws. That is unless your Ivan Stewart...he didn't need the chain saw.

I wasn't going to make this chop, but damn, the Kitty Kat Girls!?!?! I'm rethinking. :wink:

Anybody coming down the I-5 from LA or OC feel like stopping and picking me up?

On 2008-11-11 13:34, 4WDtiki wrote:

On 2008-11-11 12:10, Babalu wrote:

I wasn't going to make this chop, but damn, the Kitty Kat Girls!?!?! I'm rethinking. :wink:

Anybody coming down the I-5 from LA or OC feel like stopping and picking me up?

Carpool with Clyde? You gotta be there, Bill!

B

Yup! Kitty Kats....someone give Bill a ride! We may have to fill up the water tower for this Chop.

Uhhh...that's Ringo's brother Rongo in the picture there too.

B

Ok, let's see....the trailer is parked next to the Club House where the Chop will take place...

Chain saw station ready....check -

Hot Dog Cart primed and ready....check -

Carving Area - Club House grass killed just enough so one one feels bad about gettin' wood chips on it....check -

Club House Arts and Crafts area cleaned....check -

Extra table space....check -

Parking figured out....check -

If your new to the Chops...Welcome, come check it out...learn something new...PM me for directions.

Two more days, ya'll!!

Pages: 1 2 83 replies