Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Is it cool 2 be real?

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

Man, who is gonna speak up for the poor vegetables who suffer needlessly for nourishing the vegetarians...think of the cruelty...those poor carrots who spend their entire life buried in the soil only to be plucked out, violently peeled and smashed into bits by the jaws of humans and swallowed - once inside I won't even begin to describe the carnage. Think of the poor beans that spend their lives from infancy in a nice snuggly cocoon - only to be plucked out and seperated from their families, and sentenced to spend the rest of their soggy existence inside an airtight can. I could go on and on about the atrocities committed but I think you can get the picture. We need to remember that vegetables are living things that deserve rights! We've got to stop this inhumane genocide now!

(being married to a vegetarian, I've tried repeatedly to convince her that veggies are murder but she won't listen)

Hah hah John. You sound a little like the hidden track at the end of the TOOL Undertow album. There is a Preacher asking for someone to "Speak up for the carrot" & "Let the Rabbits wear Glasses"

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:35 ]

E

Gulp...Fat Albert? I need a reference pj...it doesn't sound complimentary...though Herbie Hancock did a great album inspired by him.

But yeah, I've had a pretty big chip on my shoulder about animal rights activists after that. But I try overall to be "pro-everything": love is great, devotion is greater, surrender is greatest.

aloha,
emspace.

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:36 ]

E

Whew, thanx pj! I knew who Fat Albert was, even got to see the cartoon, but didn't remember about the no class thing. I thank you again, you got class too!

aloha,
em

P.S. labour, colour, favour, flavour...ah Canadian spelling (sniff!)...

T

Yep Emspace. School in the summertime. No Class!

The simple fact is, we have increased milk and beef consumption to thank for our modern plethora of voluptuous boobage.

Thank you, Cattlemen of America.

For non tiki-talk:

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-03-27 11:54 ]

kahukini wrote:
The simple fact is, we have increased milk and beef consumption to thank for our modern plethora of voluptuous boobage.

I thought that was the Silicone Marketing Institute.

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 2 56 replies