Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

urgent : important news regarding kona / sam's seafood

Pages: 1 2 3 4 155 replies

T

ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, RECESSION, HARD TIMES.....whatever you choose call it, we are once again in rough waters with regard to the legacy, and survival of Sam's Seafood / Kona.

I just spoke with Chuck Purrington, the current owner of KONA, and basically Kona has hit the end of the road. With a notice to vacate the premises , it is very real, and the days are for Kona numbered.

A few people have approached Chuck about buying the business, but nothing has materialized....BUT.....

There IS a ray of HOPE.

The son of the 2nd owner of Sam's stopped by and visited Chuck a few nights ago. His dad took over the business in the the late 50's (not exactly sure of the date) and built the current A Frame location of Sam's, after the original Sam's Seafood Spa burned down. We're talking about the one who turned Sam's seafood into THE "SAM'S SEAFOOD" - ie: the TIKI version of SAM'S - The one we all know and love.

Anyway, he sat with Chuck and told stories of celebrities like Jack LaLane and Victor Mature being regulars, and how him and his brother carved some of the Tikis in there, and how he used to spend his summer washing dishes at Sam's.

He expressed interest in buying the business back, and even turning back into Sam's again. Apparently, he has the capital, and although he's older now (70-ish) really is considering making a go of it.

Here's where the TC OHANA comes in.

Let's help him make his decision easier for him.

If you'd like to see the Sam's legacy continue, a simple email is all I'm asking for. Tell this guy how much you love Sam's and how you'd love to see it continue, rather than sit vacant and boarded up.

Please send your emails to [email protected]

We all know the ups and downs of Sam's / Kona, but this is one of the last remaining original Tiki Temples in SoCal, especially one as big as it is.. 15,000 sq ft of Original Tikidom.....It NEEDS to be saved.

***As far as the Salute to the Swordfish Art Show scheduled for Feb 28th, please check this thread for updates :

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31170&forum=17

C'mon folks, take 5 minutes and write and email - We all get annoyed about the fact that we don't have any more of the classic Tiki Temples around anymore, so here's our chance to tilt the scales. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but if there is enough outpouring of love for Sam's, it could just convince this guy to continue the legacy started by his father.

If nothing else, if you have been at the Tikiyaki Orchestra shows, you know how great the Hidden Village and Kona Banquet rooms are. I want to continue hosting tiki events there, we've had some amazing times there with the TC Ohana and the band.

Thanx for reading.

Jim / Tikiyaki Orchestra

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2009-02-03 12:17 ]

The last A-framed Tiki restaurant in California! Tell 'im you love 'em, and why, and how rare they are!

K
KuKu posted on Tue, Feb 3, 2009 12:24 PM

Jim, do you know the son's name? I'll write, I used to take girls there as a hideaway of sorts back in the early 80's...

telling them you love them is one thing.
its all about supporting them by going there.

I have been 12 times in the past 2 years.
and sadly that wasn't enough.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

Oh, The gentleman's name is George.

T

On 2009-02-03 12:24, bigtikidude wrote:
telling them you love them is one thing.
its all about supporting them by going there.

I have been 12 times in the past 2 years.
and sadly that wasn't enough.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Burbank to HB is a long way, but I go there when I can. I do my part by doing the shows there and always blabbing about the place here on TC.

I actually think about moving to Sunset beach justto be closer to the place....not kidding.

Jim I wasn't razzing you.

I'm talkin about TC people that have never been there.
shockingly there is some.

I just e-mailed Chuck with my support.

wish I had millions to help out.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

On 2009-02-03 12:40, bigtikidude wrote:
Jim I wasn't razzing you.

I'm talkin about TC people that have never been there.
shockingly there is some.

I just e-mailed Chuck with my support.

wish I had millions to help out.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I know man. I just wish I could get there more often. We have nothing NEARLY that good up here in the frikken Valley. I'm goin' there this weekend for sure. They'll be open Fri Sat and Sunday.

Anyone wanna join ?

I'm going tonight.
and I'm up for Sunday brunch if they are doing that still.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

On 2009-02-03 12:45, bigtikidude wrote:
I'm going tonight.
and I'm up for Sunday brunch if they are doing that still.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

They're closed tonite. Please check with the restaurant as to when they're open. Chuck told me definitely this weekend.

Should we organize a little KONA TC get together for Saturday Night ?

Sat is bad for me
Insects playing at Purple Orchid that night.
for Kiki Von Tiki's b-day party.

T

Kona is closed tonight and Thursday, and Sunday night this week, I think.

Yeah, Saturday is booked for Purple Orchid for us...

What about Friday night for a TC gathering?

(I think we're gonna go tomorrow night, too... would have gone tonight, but they're closed)

T

I'm down for Friday - The nonly sucky thing is having to leave the valley at 2:30 in order to avoid that damn OC traffic on a Friday - Oh well, looks like I'm hangin' in HB on Friday daytime.

I'm in.

Ok I will shoot for wed. fri and sun brunch.

Jeff(btd)

CJ

I suggest everyone going to their bruch if they haven't been before. Their show is amazing!

Jim-How about some pics I saw you took the other weekend?

For my New Year's eve party, I bought 100 of the kalua pork sliders, and they were very accomodating. Just an idea of how to support in a different way. I'm lucky enough to only live about 15 minutes away, and much appreciate the change in attitude toward the place that Chuck has brought with him. My wahine Dannelle appreciates it also, as you can tell by her Yelp.com review. I would urge anyone that hasn't to write a review there also! I will email Chuck and let him know that we are very thankful that he brought Sam's/Kona out of the $10.95 All You Can Eat Crab Leg days.

M

Aloha George,

I’m a frequent patronizer of Kona and formerly known Sam’s Seafood and have gotten wind that you were considering saving this historical landmark that has so many special memories for so many people for so many years. There is a group of people who call themselves the Tiki Central Ohana (family) that have been organizing events at Kona (Sam’s) recently and have booked the entire restaurant/bar and have so much appreciation that an establishment like this still exists. You also have the generation of people who have been associated with Sam’s from day 1 and have introduced the next generation of their family to Kona (Sam’s). The structure itself is truly a classic preserved piece of art that if god forbid were destroyed that missing piece of history would leave a void in so many lives. These are hard times in the world right now, and Kona (Sams) is such a needed place of escapism and sanctuary which enables people to endure this trying period. You would have a built in support and a backing of people that are loyal and dedicated to perpetuating the next chapter that Kona (Sam’s) would be writing! I guarantee you there are so many voices out there that would echo what im saying and tell you some very nostalgic stories. There are some places that throughout our lives we like visiting and frequenting and then there are some rare places that we consider a home away from home and so special its sort of like returning to the womb. Kona (Sam’s) to me is like returning to the womb. Thank you for your time.

(My e-mail, the end is a little dramatic but hey these could be end times)

[ Edited by: Mongoloid 2009-02-03 17:04 ]

TS

Not trying to come off like an ass, but why is Kona/Sams always having closing problems? Is it management? Location? Owners? It seems every 3-6 months that location has some issues. I mean, weren't the Sam's Seafood Mugs remade, and less than a year later, it changes hands*(who's hands, I dunno?...Property owner/Subleased?)* and is renamed to Kona...I just don't understand how money can be poured into revamping, and less than a year changes owners and name...I went in support of the "Save Sam's" the first time around...I even made it to the "Grande Finale dinner show" when all hope had seemed lost, and my understanding was that the land management company wanted to level the building to make way for a strip mall or condo housing project. That had always been stated, since the land was being subleased(?).

Does anyone have direct clarification on who owns the property that Kona resides on, and is it the man who is currently running Kona? I was supporting when it was Sam's, but when it had changed to Kona...Well, for me, it got a little to deep in the pockets. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a 99 cent aloha burger special, but I am also not willing to shell out $14 for a burger either. For that upscale type of dining, I'd probably enjoy Roy's Hawaiian Fusion, just as well or better for the pricing.

Anyhow, I'd ultimately hate to see it go, but I would like to know who is running what, and focus my energy towards those who really have the final say.

T

On 2009-02-03 14:59, Tom Slick wrote:
Not trying to come off like an ass, but why is Kona/Sams always having closing problems? Is it management? Location? Owners? It seems every 3-6 months that location has some issues. I mean, weren't the Sam's Seafood Mugs remade, and less than a year later, it changes hands*(who's hands, I dunno?...Property owner/Subleased?)* and is renamed to Kona...I just don't understand how money can be poured into revamping, and less than a year changes owners and name...I went in support of the "Save Sam's" the first time around...I even made it to the "Grande Finale dinner show" when all hope had seemed lost, and my understanding was that the land management company wanted to level the building to make way for a strip mall or condo housing project. That had always been stated, since the land was being subleased(?).

Does anyone have direct clarification on who owns the property that Kona resides on, and is it the man who is currently running Kona? I was supporting when it was Sam's, but when it had changed to Kona...Well, for me, it got a little to deep in the pockets. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a 99 cent aloha burger special, but I am also not willing to shell out $14 for a burger either. For that upscale type of dining, I'd probably enjoy Roy's Hawaiian Fusion, just as well or better for the pricing.

Anyhow, I'd ultimately hate to see it go, but I would like to know who is running what, and focus my energy towards those who really have the final say.

Tom Slick...When was the last time you were actually there ? When the restaurant changed to KONA, they dropped the food prices from the "New Sam's" - THAT'S When a Burger was $14. Now a Kobe beef Burger is $10...and that's KOBE beef.

The land owner is not the restaurant owner. He just owns the land and purchased it for the specific purpose of leveling it for condos. When the market softened, the neighbors protested condo development, he decided to rent it out again, as it would take years for the coastal commission to approve building on that land.

It's up to you....if you love Tiki, and don't care about saving one of the only remaining classic tiki places in OC and the South Bay, then I see that as kind of contradictory. But in the end it's up to you to just leave it alone , or pitch in and help.

Keep in mind that the restaurant is a whopping 15,000 SQ ft (yes, 15 thousand!!!), and the average rental price for restaurant based retail in the area s 3 per sq ft a month. Do the math.

Either way, business practices aside, as a tiki enthusiast, all I can do is think of how many original tiki places we DON'T have anymore, and that's all the fuel I need to rally the troops and try to keep this place from going under again.

With regard to food prices there is a Sunset Menu every night - $10.99 get you a full meal, with some great choices.

Happy Hour has amazing appetizers for $3 and $4 and Mai Tais are $5. The normal price of a drink there is usually $7 or $8. Far from unreasonable

Do you have your TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA CD YET ?
http://www.myspace.com/tikiyaki
http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2009-02-03 15:30 ]

Keep in mind that the restaurant is a whopping 15,000 SQ ft (yes, 15 thousand!!!), and the average rental price for restaurant based retail in the area s 3 per sq ft a month. Do the math.

On 2009-02-03 15:26, tikiyaki wrote:
Happy Hour has amazing appetizers for $3 and $4 and Mai Tais are $5. The normal price of a drink there is usually $7 or $8. Far from unreasonable

15,000 sq ft x $3.00=$45,000 ÷ $5.00 mai tais = 9,000 mai tais

Guess I better get started. Somebody's going to need to drive home though.

T

Now THERE's some Math :o

M

Jim keep up the good work, your efforts are appreciated!!

On 2009-02-03 12:59, tikiyaki wrote:
I'm down for Friday - The nonly sucky thing is having to leave the valley at 2:30 in order to avoid that damn OC traffic on a Friday - Oh well, looks like I'm hangin' in HB on Friday daytime.

I'm in.

:( I am booked already for Friday, and as mentioned it is my b-day party at Purple Orchid on Sat. I could do Sunday brunch, tho'. I think I will take Miss Thing there for Valentines dinner on the 14th, will they be open next weekend, do you know?

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-02-03 16:46 ]

T

I doubt the brunch will be happening this Sunday. I'm not sure, but I can only guess, as it's a very expensive venture between the food and the entertainment.

Jason, you just gave me a good idea for my birthday appetizers. I was gonna get them at Back Home in Lahaina, maybe Kona can do it for me? Pulled pork sliders sound verrrry good right now.

Jim, when is the last days? Could it be as early as next week? I'm going this saturday. I'd like to take more people next week too.

T

On 2009-02-03 18:02, Tikiphantom wrote:
Jim, when is the last days? Could it be as early as next week? I'm going this saturday. I'd like to take more people next week too.

At this point it could be any day now. They've been ordered to vacate, so who knows. I'm going Friday, and they're closed a few days this week...Call them to check if they're in I guess.

T

On 2009-02-03 18:02, Tikiphantom wrote:

I heard from Chuck that they would try to stay open until the 21st, but they will not be open every day until the 21st.

On 2009-02-03 14:59, Tom Slick wrote:

Tom,
hey I'm a paycheck to paycheck guy.
but every once in awhile you have to drop a few bucks to support tiki places.
Kona is WAY better food and drink than Sam's used to be.
so its a few more bucks,
but Like Tikiyaki JIm said, they have great Happy Hour specials.
have you ever seen Woohoo wahines many posts about those over the last year?
or are you always over in collecting tiki area of the forum?

the tiki bar at Kona looks better now than old pictures of it,
and they play tikiyaki and other Hawaiian and Exotica music too.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

M

As passionate as many of us are about places like this. We dont number enough to really change the direction of any restaurant. Unless we all lived right next door to it and went there every night.

So unless the restaurant has a solid business model that appeals to a large enough number of patrons.... it is left to stand on its own in the public eye.

If the general public doesnt find it appealing enough.. or if the business model.. (eg- too much rent and too much space) is no longer supported by the business environment.. well..

it is destined to fail.

As much as I like it there.... another owner change... another going out of business party etc etc ... its like beating a dead horse.

Tikiyaki your focus and passion are admirable and Tom Slick your questions are valid.

BB

On 2009-02-03 21:00, Monkeyman wrote:
As passionate as many of us are about places like this. We dont number enough to really change the direction of any restaurant. Unless we all lived right next door to it and went there every night.

So unless the restaurant has a solid business model that appeals to a large enough number of patrons.... it is left to stand on its own in the public eye.

If the general public doesnt find it appealing enough.. or if the business model.. (eg- too much rent and too much space) is no longer supported by the business environment.. well..

it is destined to fail.

As much as I like it there.... another owner change... another going out of business party etc etc ... its like beating a dead horse.

Tikiyaki your focus and passion are admirable and Tom Slick your questions are valid.

I agree with Monkeyman on this 100% (I quoted the entire quote because I'm at the top of the page.)

CJ

I just want to go again before something might happen.

TS

I want to make it fully clear that I was not "dissing" the place. Even under the new konahb.com website, go to their menu link which is in pdf format in the top left corner. The 'Kobe' beef burger is listed at $14 with cheese. If they don't update the website, how are the non-frequent patrons supposed to know what prices are lower? I'm only stating on what they are advertising on the website, while also strengthening my opinion that the last thing that the "failing" location needed was the 'designer' food approach. But that is only my humblest opinion. I am nobody to tell someone else how to run their business, and on that note, that's where I'll stop.

See, I loved Sam's the few times I did attend, but it just seems awfully peculiar that someone who holds the ultimate power wants the place closed, permanently. And to me, the original Sam's seemed much more approachable, wallet-wise. Not just based on happy hour prices, either. I am grateful for all businesses having happy hours, as it is an incentive to entice and attract customer support!

I agree and you are 100% correct about not losing another "tiki" establishment. I hate to lose the few establishments we have left, but we have been down this road before with this location, not that long ago, and not just once. Let me reitterate that I'd like a contact who has absolute power over the destiny of this location. Talking to a subleasee/manager of the restaurant just seems like a waste of time to me. Let us not forget the demise of Trader Vic's Beverly Hills, of which I also tried to help save. If you want things saved, you need to go to the very top and show your interests/concerns and persistence regarding said property.

Your passion and drive to try and save Kona is valiant, and I will do what I can to help you. But, it would have to be a "straight to the top" kind of preservationalist approach. If the subleasee is losing money and wants out of any contract he may hold with the property owners, then I don't see any reason why he wouldn't want investors on board, versus closing it and taking a total loss...(unless he can write the whole business off as a loss against his taxes?), which would make alot of sense being in those shoes.

Bottom line is, I really and sincerely hope the place survives the test of time, but with the current powers that be, it just doesn't look very promising. Let me know what else can be done, and I will try to accomodate the request.

Anything I caN do to help, Im in 100%

T

Well...as harsh as the reality may be, and as inevitable as things may seem, doing nothing is worse in my opinion. Monkeyman, you are probably right, but I can't just say "Oh well"...it's not my nature.

TomSlick, Of course starting at the top is better, but it's a bridge to nowhere, as the land owner bought the land to knock it down and put up condos. No point in speaking to him.

As far as I can see, the longer that inevitable fate is delayed, the better for all of us. In the slim chance that the restaurant succeeds, it may be just easier for the land owner to just collect rent on it, and forego selling , than dealing with the huge hassle of building on that land.

Either way, no throwing in the towel for me yet.

As far as what you can do. Writing an email is all I was asking for. No grand gestures or money, just a few words to encourage the original owners' son to preserve his dad's legacy.

As tiki preservationists, I think it's not much to ask for.

See y'all there on Friday. :)

TS

On 2009-02-03 23:31, tikiyaki wrote:
TomSlick, Of course starting at the top is better, but it's a bridge to nowhere, as the land owner bought the land to knock it down and put up condos. No point in speaking to him.

Well if this is truly the case, there is no fight to pick in support for Kona, as its demise is inevitable. The land owner supercedes any leasees. But I'll go ahead and send an email in support to save Kona-Sam's to the email address you posted. I'll admit, I really don't understand how this is going to help or change the dire situation Kona a.k.a. Sam's Seafood seems to be in again.

Jim, You also state in an earlier comment that,

"They've been ordered to vacate, so who knows."

Who has ordered Kona to vacate?
If they have been ordered to vacate, either they are not making rent, or the lease is up, and the property owners do not wish to renegotiate another lease. Either way, it sounds like another going away party should be had, and soon.

One last question...Would this and could this be a location to get marked as a historic landmark? What about getting MODCOM involved, or at least alert them to this situation and see what(if any) options are available to preserve the building and site. Their next meeting is TUESDAY, January 20th at 7:00 p.m. @ the newly restored Hollywood Palladium 6215 W. Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028

I know Chris Nichols is a walking library of information regarding these types of situations, and he happens to be a T.C. member. Any advice, Chris?

Jim, What time are you planning to be at Kona on Friday? I like you have to head out early to avoid traffic. I suppose we can all meet in the bar?

Sam's had gotten a kinda bad rap from a lot of locals as not being that good food wise in the past.
I think that's why Chuck decided to get a top end chef in there and do a total revamp of the Menu,
and I say cheers and Mahalo to him for that.

I will and do pay 16 bucks actually with cheese.
for the Kobe Burger every time I go there.

but many people recommend the 3 sliders for 3 bucks deal,
I will try those fri.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

On 2009-02-04 00:20, Tom Slick wrote:

On 2009-02-03 23:31, tikiyaki wrote:

Well if this is truly the case, there is no fight to pick in support for Kona, as its demise is inevitable. The land owner supercedes any leasees. But I'll go ahead and send an email in support to save Kona-Sam's to the email address you posted. I'll admit, I really don't understand how this is going to help or change the dire situation Kona a.k.a. Sam's Seafood seems to be in again.

Jim, You also state in an earlier comment that,

"They've been ordered to vacate, so who knows."

Who has ordered Kona to vacate?
If they have been ordered to vacate, either they are not making rent, or the lease is up, and the property owners do not wish to renegotiate another lease. Either way, it sounds like another going away party should be had, and soon.

One last question...Would this and could this be a location to get marked as a historic landmark? What about getting MODCOM involved, or at least alert them to this situation and see what(if any) options are available to preserve the building and site. Their next meeting is TUESDAY, January 20th at 7:00 p.m. @ the newly restored Hollywood Palladium 6215 W. Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028

I know Chris Nichols is a walking library of information regarding these types of situations, and he happens to be a T.C. member. Any advice, Chris?

Ordered to Vacate as in not making rent, is my understanding. As far as changing the dire situation Kona is in....Yes, KONA under it's current ownership is in a dire situation. But a new owner with the capital and desire to sustain this amazing time capsule of Tiki could make things work. In this economy ? Yes, a long shot, but all businesses lose money in the first year, and the current owner of Kona had an investor lined up to get him through the second year and he bailed out. That is the reason for closing. After year 2, the business may have built up and stated to sustain itself, but I guess we'll never know.

So, the reason for the email is to persuade a new interested party with sufficient funding to take on the task, by appealing to his emotional side. Obviously the guy has some emotional attachment to the place because it's part of his family history. At the end of the day, it will most likely be dollars and cents that make his decision for him, and that depends on how much of that he has vs how much he has to spend, and then what he feels about it emotionally will play in to a lesser degree.

As far as making it a landmark, man that would be great, and I'd vote for that in a heartbeat, but for some reason, Mid Century Architecture is way less valuable to city preservationists than some overly ornate 100 yr old Victorian mansion, and are usually a tough sell for becoming Historical Landmarks....which I TOTALLY disagree with.

We should ask Mr Nichols about this tho'.

Do you have your TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA CD YET ?
http://www.myspace.com/tikiyaki
http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2009-02-04 10:26 ]

TM

If and when it closes, I hope they have a public auction for all the decor. I don't want to hear that some private collector scored all of it, or that "we don't know what happened to it".

Disney is famous for doing that. What the heck happened to all the stuff and props from adventures in inner space, for example? I heard, a landfill in Mexico?

I would have loved the chance to score an actual atom mobile.

How much would a person pay for one of the thatch huts in the hidden village?

Ok, I admit, I am not optimistic. But having been a restaraunt manager in my youth, I am aware of rent and taxes for beach located places. Kona would have to be filled every nite to achieve the kind of success needed to sustain such a large place. I am sorry, but I don't see it happening. We are too small a niche to really give them the business they need.

However, if there were a collective of investors from this forum, perhaps then it would have a chance...but in the end, they will have to turn it into a sports bar, or pick up joint (Like royal hawaiian) and then it loses all of it's "tikiness". Perhaps it's almost better to let it go, and keep our memories of the place. You can't fight the tide, sometimes.
As Bigbro has often pointed out, half the fun is in the decay of tiki-finding stuff that is past it's prime, no longer shiny and new. Urban archeology, not "new old stock", as it were.

But Jim, one good thing...your group was among the last performances at this place...at least you have that, right?

[ Edited by: lucas vigor 2009-02-04 11:25 ]

S

My letter is written and sent. Let's all please write our letters today!

Suzanne

T

Went to Kona tonight for a few drinks. Spoke briefly to Chuck and he mentioned he was overwhelmed with emails regarding the preservation of Sam's/Kona! I'd like to take that as a good sign, that a show of support could somehow tip the scales in favor of keeping the restaurant alive... so keep 'em comin'!

S

Good news! Hopefully being overwhelmed is a good thing. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know... if I could be there this afternoon for cocktails, believe me, I would. In a heartbeat. These 3000 miles, ya know. And if any kind of last shindig (or maybe shindig to prevent it from being the last....) goes down, let me know and I will get myself there!

Suzanne

I sent an email to OC Weekly....they ran an article (sort of) on the last almost-closing, maybe they can get the attention of some people with money.

Here's the link to the article from 2006:

http://www.ocweekly.com/2006-05-25/news/endangered-species/

Just sent an email and had some friends who aren't on TC,
but who love the place, do the same. Tiki fingers crossed!

good turn out of about 15 or so last night,
Plus I think Jason brought about 12 to 20 of his friends.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Oh god.... Not again...... That location is horrible... I wish they would just turn that back room into a concert venue (I know, they'd have to work on sound proofing)! I think that could keep the place busy on the off nights (it's still pretty busy on the weekends). It would become a destination for people. Alex's in long beach stays super busy from bands playing there. There is such a lack of live music venues in that area too. Bring the good bands (not just tiki bands) and people will follow and spend money. You just need the right guy to do the booking. I really think this is a plausible answer. Hell, I'll do the booking. It could be a 'coach house' of the north....

CJ

I had the same thoughts when they reopened a few years ago. If you are serious let me know...I have a lot a band connections.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 155 replies