Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Spelling!!? Fu'k IT!!!!

Pages: 1 26 replies

CA

feel free not to spell check here....

i just spend a tone of waisted time will consern that my 3rd grade spelling would make me look like a dumb shit!!! fuck it!! i don't have time to go back to the second grade and learn how to splell all over again!!!!! if you don't know what i mean if i type waste or waist in a coment about this or that then 3who the real dip shit dick weed........ if it aint a science discusion in a court of law! with some majior shit on the line! go f your self with you spelling bees!!!!!!!!!

did you know the bees are dissapering???

On 2009-02-14 10:58, crazy al wrote:
feel free not to spell check here....

i just spend a tone of waisted time will consern that my 3rd grade spelling would make me look like a dumb shit!!! fuck it!! i don't have time to go back to the second grade and learn how to splell all over again!!!!! if you don't know what i mean if i type waste or waist in a coment about this or that then 3who the real dip shit dick weed........ if it aint a science discusion in a court of law! with some majior shit on the line! go f your self with you spelling bees!!!!!!!!!

are you DRUNK again??

CA

drunk on bilge juice!!! i've found heaven!! if i only could spell Nervona

Two Answar yer Kweschun, Al......

some of the disappearing bee theories that are being debated about:

Could Stress and Diet be the reason for Disappearing Bees?

In recent years, honeybees have been undergoing great stress as an increasing number of beekeepers have taken recourse to filling up huge trucks with them and crisscrossing all over the country seeking pollination work. These bees may be suffering from the effects of an unhealthy diet that includes concoctions that are similar to power bars and energy drinks, basically made up of artificial supplements. In a number of states, the spread of sprawling suburbs has severely impinged on the natural forage areas of the bees.

Some say Radiation from Mobile Phones is the Culprit for Bees Disappearing

Some researchers are of the opinion that bee populations may be adversely affected by the rise in electromagnetic radiation in the atmosphere due to the increasing numbers of wireless communication towers and mobile phones. The hypothesis is that the radiation from these devices may interfere with the bees’ systems of navigation, thus hindering their ability to find their way back to their nests. Some studies found that when mobile phones were placed near their hives, bees would not come back there. Further studies are underway at present to find out to what extent bees and other insects are affected by this kind of radiation.

Could Bees be Disappearing due to Pesticides and Genetically Modified Food?

Many think that the growing use of chemical herbicides and pesticides, which are ingested by bees when they make their daily pollination forays, are to blame greatly. Beehives that are kept for commercial purposes are also fumigated regularly with chemicals to get rid of harmful mites. Genetically modified crops, which could be producing pollen with poor nutritional value, is another suspect thought to be responsible for bees disappearing.

Perhaps a combination of both, pollen from genetically modified crops and chemicals, may have tipped the balance leading to the collapse of bee populations. This theory is lent credence by the fact that organically raised bees, which are not subjected to genetically modified crops and chemicals, are not undergoing the Colony Collapse Disorder that the other bees are experiencing.

Or is Global Warming the Reason Bees are Disappearing?

Scientists are also wondering whether global warming could be accelerating the growth rates of pathogens like fungi, viruses and mites, which are known to adversely affect bee colonies. The unusual fluctuations in weather patterns, which are also thought to be caused by global warming, could also be affecting bee populations, which are used to more consistent patterns of weather.

Although there are a number of disappearing bee theories like these, scientists are still searching for the cause. Even though there was no consensus amongst leading bee biologists when they gathered together to discuss the mystery recently, most were of the opinion that it could be a combination of factors that could be the reason. Hence, the next time you spot a busy bee buzzing about its business, stop and marvel at this little creature, thanking it for the marvelous task it accomplishes – for, if the trend of them disappearing continues, you may not see them around any more.

Why Should Disappearing Bees Cause Concern?

Well, arguably, the honeybee, which is the species of bees that is disappearing, is the insect that is the most important for the human food chain. The reason being, that this species is the main pollinator of hundreds of types of food crops, nuts, flowers, vegetables and fruits. Hence, it was no surprise that many, including scientists, found the news reports of disappearing bees alarming. In fact, some of the articles even suggested that it could even result in widespread starvation. Some of them also quoted Albert Einstein, who is supposed to have said that if the world’s bees were to perish, humanity would too within four years, due to the absence of pollinators. Although it is highly improbable that Einstein had ever made this now-infamous statement about bees, however, Colony Collapse Disorder, or CCD, which is the phrase that has been coined for the disappearance of bees, is a phenomenon that is real. And, according to scientists, it does have the potential of impacting honey and food production dramatically.

There you go ! :)

C
Cammo posted on Sat, Feb 14, 2009 2:29 PM

"i just spend a tone of waisted time will consern that my 3rd grade spelling would make me look like a dumb shit!!! fuck it!! i don't have time to go back to the second grade and learn how to splell all over again!!!!! if you don't know what i mean if i type waste or waist in a coment about this or that then 3who the real dip shit dick weed........ if it aint a science discusion in a court of law! with some majior shit on the line! go f your self with you spelling bees!!!!!!!!!"

Hey Alvin, I've had to translate SoCal to Plain English before, just PM for my rates. Drunk or not, there are some enormous punctuation and usage errors displayed here!

Translation:

I've just spent a ton of wasted time with concerns that my third-grade spelling would make me look like a dumb shit! Fornication! I don't have the time to go back to the second (I think he means third here. Ed.) grade and learn how to spell all over again!
If you don't know what I mean when I type "waste" or rather "waist" in a comment about this or that, then who is the real Dip Shit Dick Weed?
This isn't a scientific discusion in a court of law, with major issues at stake!
Go away now to masturbate with your spelling bee attendees!

Spelling issues?!? I am guilty of spelling errors on a daily basis. Im with Al who cares! so what! and just so those spelling nazis know SPELL CHECK DOESNT ALWAYS WORK. Luckily for me Ive got the spell master general on my ass all the time ( THANKS KINNY)

Fah Que
I spell howz I want to.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Prpr splg isn thiov the spellr. hoo carz f ne1 lz kn reed it. Aslng az1 kn ttz l t8 mters. Ivb hn u all rs5 nn b2. Ha!

R

AKSHULLY, I FINKZ IZ LIBERATIN DAT WE DOAN HAS 2 WORRY BOUT SPELLIN IN DIS THREAD...
IM NO GRAMMAR OR SPELLIN NAZI... BUT I KNOE FOLKZ OUT THAR HOO R! :D

AN IZ EVEN BETTR WHEN U TYPE IN CAPS...PISEZ PEEPS OFF...THEY FINKZ U R SHOUTIN. IZ I SHOUTIN?!

:lol:

T

Wow Al, I want to thank you for this thread. Spelling sucks in my book, at least my spelling does. Some folks are cruel and don't realize that sometimes correcting or speaking of someones inability to spell correctly or put words into the correct context is very hurtful. I think I mentioned something like this in my very first post in the Introductions! New members post here, forum. :lol: I can't spell for SHIT, and I still think I'm a pretty nice person, but some folks just don't consider people that can't spell as someone that want in their clique. See I'm learning CLIQUE vs CLICK :lol: But it's funny now that I think of it because on the same hand, I've spoke to another great peep who really is close to the one that I felt was RED penning my spelling and they also said that this person was the sweetest person they knew. So it goes to show us that some people are just better spellers and not trying to belittle us after all. But spelling is probably why half of the TC members wont post. For fear of correction or for being made an ass of.. Oh well, fck em if they can't take a joke! :lol: :lol:

TP

TM

http://www.shinai.org/housemef/PhotoSection/Friday/index.htm

Please scroll down, about 4-5 pictures, and you will find the answers to all your questions.

Hey!
Is this where all the dummies
who can't spell
go to hang out?

T

Duh, :o auh Imm bck ag'n. Tis is 4 dumies oright. Yup, I cum 2 da rite plase. :D :D

[ Edited by: tikipaka 2009-02-21 01:36 ]

just cause you have lax spelling skills and/or typing issues doesn't equate to lack of intelligence

thanx ue bery mush

Jeff(bigtikidude)

N
NOTCH posted on Sat, Feb 21, 2009 2:01 PM

I need sum alfabet ceryall, MMMMMMMMmmmm
wit non fatt melk

G
GROG posted on Sat, Feb 21, 2009 3:31 PM

Shouldn't NOTCH be spelled with a K?

KNOTCH?

Yoo gyes knead perfshunal help! Thanx fer maken mee chuckel!

Dawn wrote

just cause you have lax spelling skills and/or typing issues doesn't equate to lack of intelligence

yes it does
or else they're too lazy to spellcheck...

typing issues?

what about the beeeeeeeeeeees?

K
KuKu posted on Wed, Feb 25, 2009 12:03 AM

Eie thingk tu knegait spel ck onis 4m kud (LLT=>) bee (

well, if there's a way AROUND spellcheck
you cats cracked the code! :)

Shewt KUKU!
i had to read your post 3 times
before it made sense...
Spelling that bad takes a tremendous effort
and i concede that not ALL bad spellers are lazy...

just most of them

On 2009-02-14 10:58, crazy al wrote:

A recent study has found that radiation from cell phones may be killing the honey bee population.

In a recent report in the journal Current Science, scientists are claiming that mobile phones are behind the disappearance of honey bees in Europe and North America.

They say radiation from cell phones is getting in the way of honey bees' navigation senses, making them so confused they lose their way home.

This new research may explain why the bee population has declined for years in what's being called Colony Collapse Disorder.

NBC 25 talked with Gary Briggs, a local beekeeper who says something needs to be done about this, because it's becoming harder and harder to keep his bees alive.

"If we keep losing bees, pretty soon we are going to lose our food supply. So it's a serious deal, and the sooner they can find out what's causing it or what culmination of affects, is what I think we need to get to," said Beekeeper Gary Briggs.

Biologists are saying that the signal coming from cell phones and their towers can be modified so that it doesn't produce the frequency that disrupts a bees' navigation.

And while Briggs says cell phone radiation may play a role, he's convinced an increased use of insecticides is also contributing.

TK

ahhh muh fello brethern ans sistah rideahz ob da short buss. us'n hab newnited to obertook da werld. short bus rulezzzzz!

Spelling sucks in my book, at least my spelling does.

If you don't know what you're trying to say, how the hell is anybody else supposed to know?

TK

ah gues yamusta figered it outz sumhow.

Pages: 1 26 replies