Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Who is Tiki Central?

Pages: 1 25 replies

Found a website (http://www.quantcast.com/tikicentral.com#summary) that shows the demographics of Tiki Central. I'm not sure how these things work so I don't know how accurate it is, but here's some interesting "facts" about the TC visitor:

13,000 visitors per month
77% from US, 3% from UK, 2% from Canada
60/40% Male/Female
86% Caucasian
Predominate age 35-49
60% make $100K per year
50/50 kids/no kids
70% college educated

L

On 2009-03-31 20:56, MadDogMike wrote:
Found a website (http://www.quantcast.com/tikicentral.com#summary) that shows the demographics of Tiki Central. I'm not sure how these things work so I don't know how accurate it is, but here's some interesting "facts" about the TC visitor:

13,000 visitors per month
60/40% Male/Female
86% Caucasian
Predominate age 35-49
60% make $100K per year
50/50 kids/no kids
70% college educated

hmmm...why are you men so much older, richer and smarter on here than in my daily life?? :wink:

"60% make 100K per year"?!
:lol: :lol:
Really?!?

Gotta have my doubts on that one....

Signed,
Soooo not close to that number and never will be

...you and the many talented Tiki artists here who deserve to get good money for their labors of love! I think Hanford tweaked that statistic to get more ads. Which he deserves, too! :)

B

On 2009-03-31 21:00, leleliz wrote:

hmmm...why are you men so much older, richer and smarter on here than in my daily life?? :wink:

Simple. Because we lie.

The information they left out is how handsome we are, what sharp dressers, and how charismatic and articulate we are. Especially when we have been drinking and our wives are not around.

-Duke

That's funny. Under "Registration," none of that information is requested.

Big Brother is watching...and tallying apparently. I do not fit into the majority of most of those categories.

UB

On 2009-03-31 21:00, Formikahini wrote:
"60% make 100K per year"?!
:lol: :lol:
Really?!?

Gotta have my doubts on that one....

Signed,
Soooo not close to that number and never will be

No dought. If that as true I would buy a Tiki bar and invite you guys over!

I think the statistics are 100% accurate, if its on the internet and/or tikicentral, then it must be true.

On 2009-03-31 21:14, boutiki wrote:

Simple. Because we lie.

The information they left out is how handsome we are, what sharp dressers, and how charismatic and articulate we are. Especially when we have been drinking and our wives are not around.

-Duke

Spot on Duke!

C

It is a well known fact that 47.839% of all statistics are made up.

[ Edited by: captnkirk 2009-04-01 07:34 ]

Uh... 77 + 3 + 2 = 82. Where are the other 18% from?

On 2009-04-01 07:47, Chief Bartender at Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:

The other 18% live in...

...the past.

A

“Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.”

70% are college graduates?
so i guess that means that 60% of them can't spell
or can't figure out Spellcheck!

any any of you 100 grand a year folks can PM me anytime
and help get rid of all this art...
:lol:

great thread! it's stuff like this that keeps TC PHRESH!

TG

On 2009-03-31 21:00, leleliz wrote:

60% make $100K per year

I think they mean collectively. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YES!

W

When I read the subject line I was really expecting some sorta inspirational "I am Tiki Central" public service announcement. Instead I find we're a bunch of well educated, middle class pervs who identify as 60/40% Male/Female. No wonder flowery shirts are so popular around here.

RR

82% of statistics are made up. Or was it 75%? Wait, I'm sure it is 59%.

Z
Zeta posted on Wed, Apr 1, 2009 6:53 PM

I am part of the 18%... Minority within a minority. Si señor!

Are you shitting me?? Another fine kettle of humans I'm stuck in -- and yet another example of an internet forum group that I don't fit in!

Jesus! After a 20-hour day at the blowgun factory -- I drag myself back to my hut only to discover now that I've been schmoozing with a bunch of rich white American illuminati?!

Listen, I don't want to stir the pot but the Umgawa Reef tribal council has just beat out a log-o-gram message to your Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred to request representation against this very type of cannibal-discriminatory forum!

I mean hell, I could have had a decent education too, but the U.R. School District just insisted on importing that tender, young missionary schoolmarm, and the sophomore class ate her!

On the bright side though -- things are definitely looking up! I should be knocking down the big bux like the rest of you verrrry soon. Word is, the new CEO of General Motors is going to hire me as a team leader of telephone call center operators who will illiterately answer your G.M. warranty questions!

On 2009-04-01 16:38, woofmutt wrote:
When I read the subject line I was really expecting some sorta inspirational "I am Tiki Central" public service announcement. Instead I find we're a bunch of well educated, middle class pervs who identify as 60/40% Male/Female. No wonder flowery shirts are so popular around here.

hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Sep 27, 2010 12:44 PM

http://valuethewebsite.com/www.tikicentral.com

According to that website:

Tikicentral.com: $8,267 USD

Tikicentral.com has the estimated value of $8,267 and ranks # N/A in the World (Alexa). With the daily ads revenue: $1 and pageviews per day: 5. The website is hosted on server that locates in Brea CA United States.

On 2009-04-01 07:47, Chief Bartender wrote:

There are quite a few Aussie tiki folk around! ;0)

Lies all Lies!

is that 100k before or after taxes?

Pages: 1 25 replies