Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New PNG Plush Tiki Doll available now! An original drawing included! $40 plus shipping

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

Aloha everybody!

I've been working on some new plush tiki dolls, and I'd like to offer up this PNG tiki.

PNG Tiki measures 12" high and is made of various fabrics, including felt, corduroy, flannel, terrycloth and satin.
This tiki marks the first of my plush dolls that will be signed and numbered. There is a small tag on the leg with my signature and a number: 1/1, as each doll is hand made, and no two are exactly alike. (I made an another version for the tiki art swap that has slight variations... this version is the "production model", you could say!)

I was very excited about creating this plush figure, and I did a sketch of it that I really liked. I wanted to do something with it, so I decided to re-do it as an ink drawing. I did several, as variations on a theme... so every doll will come with an original ink drawing. Drawing is on 8x10 watercolor paper, in black ink and color washes, and is ready to frame!

The PNG Tiki Doll and concept art drawing are 40.00
Priority shipping is $8.00

If you are interested, please PM me or you can make a paypal payment to: [email protected]

Mahalo fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2009-05-28 13:59 ]

S
squid posted on Fri, May 29, 2009 2:35 AM

Very cool Eric! I love his attitude. Let us know when you make the 6 ft version!

Eric showed us the prototype a couple Saturdays back and it is
A-FRIGGIN-DORABLE!
Get one!

OMG as the kids say. . . that is so cool and cute! Super nice work on the pattern, I can see he has great dimension. And details! Perfect! And it come with a drawing! Excellent work, Eric! I'd buy it right now, but I still owe Kinney money.

Retro Modern Wahine......Kiki von Tiki on etsy

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-05-31 14:49 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies