Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Polynesian flowers on my fingers

Pages: 1 16 replies

SD

So a new tattoo project has begun....Polynesian flowers on my fingers. This is the first session. Felt OK the first half, the second half of additional shading, especially along the cuticle and nail bed felt "special."

Start on the left hand next week and then this hand gets touch-ups and background shading.

NO WAY!
Too Cool!
you're already too pretty,Jen!
How awesome!

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful person!
:)

R

:o !!!

Omg Jen! That is a kick-ass tat!!!

Love it!!!

:D

L

Really pretty.

Those touch ups to keep it fresh as it fades are really going to be a stinker.

SD

Thanks for the props.

Yep, touchups will suck, but luckily I hold ink well and take care of my tattoos. My eyes on my palms and arches of my feet have barily warn off. And my Polynesian pattern toes have held up well, except the pinky toe that took a beating when I wore heals that rubbed to a Kat Von D event too soon (but they looked good!).

You've gone too far this time, young lady!!! :P

Way cool, Jen. I've never seen anything like that.
Maybe on the other hand, move it up a little away from the nails, for less :special:?

UBTrippin'

I absolutely love it......so original!!

PI

I've never seen anything like that. I love it!

That looks awesome...nice design and great colors.

So hand 2 is done. Total meat paw today, but doesn't feel bad. Probably one more session but not until July.

Thanks to my tattoo artist Mark Dupp, he is a stud!

Jen

WoooHoooo!! :)

S

Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. They have healed up nicely so far and the swelling is down significantly. They are amazing. Will take a photo in a few days.

Jen

X
xtine posted on Sun, Jun 14, 2009 9:56 AM

That really is unique! I like that idea and it looks great. Good work!

T

What would they look like in everyday natural hand poses. Never seen this done before. Across the fingers with one picture. Looks Nice

I'll let you know when I can full bend them!

Seriously, they actually wrap down the sides so they look pretty cool. Will post photos when I can do natural poses!

This definitely is not a place on your body to get tattooed if you are sensitive. The nail beds were excruciating, the webbing however, not so bad. His a bad nerve in the left pinky and literally felt an electrical shock course down my arm, across my shoulders and made me dance!

Now, they feel great!

Jen

Pages: 1 16 replies