Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: [email protected]

Pages: 1 2 92 replies

Hello everyone,

The Scrubs bad luck Brady Bunch tiki are now available for sale. This is a reproduction that is cast from the original mold of the Brady Bunch Tiki Taboo necklace as seen on the hit television show Scrubs. The tiki design used on the Scrubs episode My Soul On Fire was slightly different in design than the original 1970's Brady tiki. This version of the tiki taboo necklace that appeared on Scrubs is 4" tall and made of durable hand painted resin and comes with a black cord with a silver clasp. Highly detailed on the front and back. A perfect reproduction of the tiki necklaces that J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode of Scrubs.

The price is $20 usd each. Shipping is $5 in the U.S. Overseas shipping is $10 usd Any additional tikis ordered then add $3 to shipping cost. These are available through Sculpture Studio direct and also through the usual stores. Our contact info is [email protected]

If you would like to place an immediate order, log onto Paypal then click the send money tab at the top and enter the amount. Then enter the email address [email protected] and a note as to how many you are ordering and click send.

mahalo

[ Edited by: buddylove 2016-05-16 18:40 ]

???? BUZZY ????

Did Buzzy change his name to Buddy Love?

Hello everyone,

After receiving literally dozens of emails and PMs from my very good friends asking me if I was going to produce the "Scrubs" version of the Brady tiki for less than $15, I am now wondering if I should go ahead with it? The necklace will be made from durable resin and come with a natural colored cord that will be tied in knot. If I make it, it will look just like the one J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode. I'm thinking I can produce these for $7.49 each. Shipping should be free in the U.S. Overseas shipping will be $5. These will only be available through me direct. My contact info is:
[email protected]

Let's start a list of people here on this thread who would like a $7.49 version of the Scrubs version of the Brady Bunch Tiki idol. If I get more than eight people on the list, they're a go. If the list gets larger than 8 interested customers, then I will then immediately start the manufacturing process and have them ready for shipping in about 30-40 hours.

The list starts here...
mahalo
Buzzy

I also have original ripoff versions of the Brady Bunch idol for $6.99 in stock right now. Info here

"Scrubs Version".... SHOOTS!! Buzzy I'll take one..
Mahalo's

[ Edited by: beachbumz 2009-06-24 11:20 ]

S

I'm in...

Buzzy,2 for me!

Count me in for one.

Big Mahalo's Buzzy

KK

That is pretty cool. Sign me up.

W

Ha-ha. Yeah, I heard that one a couple weeks ago.

Hey Buzzy...

As Buddylove apparently ain't violating any Marketplace rules with his TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklaces why don't you just start your own thread to hawk you Buddylove inspired TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklaces?

Of course if you feel Marketplace should be a free-for-all where anyone can jump in and run away with someone else's attempt to make an unoriginal, cheap, dirty, buck then I guess you may as well stand up for what you believe in and continue taking over Buddylove's threads.

Personally I think such a practice is the kind of thing that will help lead Tiki Central off the Cliff at the End of the World after we first spend a lot of time cussing and fighting.

Huh? What's that? Do I love Buddylove? Hell no. I don't even know the guy. And I already expressed my opinion about his TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement necklaces in Buddylove's thread Beware Of This Seller: where Buddlylove complained about someone making and selling a rip off of his TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement necklaces.

So blah-blah-blah I think Buddylove should have his Buddylove inspired TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklace thread and you should have your own Buddylove inspired TV show knock off/Brady Bunch copyright infringement/Scrubs fans demanded it necklace thread.

When you think about it, it's really only fair to each of your tens of thousands of Scrubs/Brady Bunch/resin fans. Plus with two separate thread we can better observe the race to the bottom.

Wow that's a lot of words. Can you just tell me how many you want to order? I'm kind of busy filling all my Brady Bunch idols orders these days.

...and if you're a Grand Member and are reading this, could you please vote this thread for Cool & Current. That would really help with my sales. Thanks.

Buzzy Out!

K

Buzzy, I think woofmut has a point....but mabey I dont get the joke..

can you get them to "sign" two for me?

On 2009-06-22 22:17, kirby wrote:
....but mabey I dont get the joke..

Remember what happened last time you spouted off without knowing the joke? You sure you want to get involved with this one too?

I'll give you a couple more days to recover from the whole "poor speller pool guy" thread before I set you straight. I don't want to pile on so soon after you lived through that trauma.

In the meantime, you're Grand Member. Could you hit the "nominate for cool and current" button. If I don't get enough traffic on this thread from that, I'll have to resort to cussing and fighting with you and woofmutt as a way to generate more interest in my fine products.

Buzzy Out!

Hey Buzzy,

I'll take a scrubs version tiki, please.

Upstairs!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrNbCpJ1Fg

I'll take 1 buzzy.......your customer service is outstanding and quality is 5 star. thanks again for your brady bunch idol.

T

I'll have one!

Thanks Buzzy.

Buzzy,

I guess I need to have a matching Brady and Scubs Tiki set for Oasis (one for each day sort of thing).

Put me down for one on Da List.

DC

Buzzy is indeed on fire....

T

I need to get on tc more often! Buzzy is outta control but in a good way!

Bay Park Buzzy...

:right: one :left: 'Scrubs' version :sheckymug:

So. It's a go, right?

Mahalo!

I'm in for one of these also...and I hit the C&C button too.

K
KuKu posted on Wed, Jun 24, 2009 8:27 AM

OK I'll join da bandwagon and have one of each too, that's two total, totally, as well...

Do we get 30% off with a Cool and Current button nomination?

you scratch my back-I'll scratch yours...

your tiki lobbyist,
LLT

Buzzy I'll take one of each too, if you still have the first one.

S

I'm in for 12. One for each of my kids. Thanks Buzzmeister!

One please,
and one vasectomy for Squid. :D

B

Buzzy, I really don't want one, but I would like to come over and drink some of your beer...is that cool?

S
squid posted on Wed, Jun 24, 2009 3:23 PM

On 2009-06-24 13:22, Unga Bunga wrote:
One please,
and one vasectomy for Squid. :D

Know a good plumber?

R

Yea Buzzy!

Before I order, is there anyway to pay you other than paypal? If so, I would love to get two of the Scrubs versions! Thanks!

T
thick posted on Thu, Jun 25, 2009 3:17 AM

Sweet! Sure Buzzy I will buy a scrubs idol also, put me down for one.

My ripoff versions of the Scrubs version of the Brady Idol update:

It looks like there is enough consumer interest to warrant a run of these. I picked up the molding materials this morning and will be working on those later today. If all goes well with that process, then they should be ready for release on Saturday. Please hold off on making paypal payments and orders until I post that they are ready, just in case something bad happens during the manufacturing process.

Thank you very much to the Grand Members who have voted this thread into the Cool & Current top 5. To show my appreciation, all TC Grand Members may purchase these Scrubs versions of the Brady idols for only $5, shipping included, as long as this thread is still in Cool & Current.

Check back for an update here on saturday, and keep those votes coming!
Buzzy Out!

Put me down for two! TIA!

G
Gibbo posted on Fri, Jun 26, 2009 4:54 PM

Hey there Buzzy, do you have an "international deal" going with these yet, similar to the Brady rip offs? Can't wait to see how these turn out, number three daughter wants one already!
Cheers and Mahalo mate,
Gibbo

T

Scrubs Version - Yeah - A piece of tiki history

T

I'm certainly glad I clicked that little button! Now I'll have TWO!

First one done today:

This is what the finished product will look like. I believe this to be the most accurate version of the Scrubs version of the Brady Bunch idol commercially available.

I should be ready to ship these on Monday

They will be $7.49 each, shipping included.

International orders:
1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $18 shipping included
3 are $27 shipping included
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each

You can paypal here:
[email protected]

or email same address to make other payment arrangements

Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2009-06-26 19:19 ]

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2009-06-26 19:23 ]

That's $7.49 with the leather string, right?

G
Gibbo posted on Sat, Jun 27, 2009 2:07 AM

Hey there Buzzy,
Mahalos for the international postage, great rate too and many thanks for making these available to all of us. Too cool mate! Money has been set!
Cheers and keep smiling,
Gibbo

JT

Hey Buzzy, Put me down for Four!!!
Thanks, -Johnny.

R

Hi, great tiki, the Scrubs one does have a black neck cord though.

I'll take one!

Amy

All orders paid over the weekend have been shipped. thank you very much.

I went into production mode over the weekend and now have several on hand:

Now featuring Black Cords!

To keep these cheap and easy to produce, I made them with flat backs:

They're about 4.25 inches tall and come with a black cord. I also painted the backs and bottom of these.

$7.49 each. International rates, see previous post

paypal here: [email protected]

Buzzy Out!

G

These look great!

Buzzy,

They look great. Sent payment. Can't wait to check one of those bad boys out.

DC

I don't say this nearly often enough:

You rule Buzzy!!!

R

Buzzy,

I just sent you payment for two! Thanks for being awesome and affordable!

Buzzy, may I order two? Thank you!

Pages: 1 2 92 replies