Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

scrubs brady tiki necklace cast from original prop mold contact: [email protected]

Pages: 1 2 92 replies

Another winner...please send two, so we will have a double match set Brady/Scrubs.

R

Buzzy,

Sent you the PP $ on Monday. When do you anticipate sending out the 4 Brady pendants? Mahalo!

Matt

All paid orders for the Scrubs and Brady tikis, including those received this morning, have been shipped out this morning. I sent emails to all as well to confirm this. They usually arrive within 2-3 days, but the holiday may delay some of yours for an extra day. Standard 5-11 days will apply for the international orders shipped today.

I had a dozen orders go out today, many with multiple pieces in them, so as a result, I am out of stock of the Scrubs tikis right now. I have a few of the original Brady versions left.

Because of the production time and holiday this weekend, I will not be able to ship any of the Scrubs versions until next Monday.

I will still take paypal payments for them, however, be advised that they will not go out until Monday morning.

Thank you all for the orders and have a safe holiday!
Buzzy Out!

R

Ordered two just now for shipping to the UK..

Looking forward to them, thanks for all your effort they look great in the photos.

This is hilarious.

Just ordered mine. :)

G
Gibbo posted on Tue, Jul 7, 2009 3:38 AM

Hey there Buzzy,
Mine arrived down here in Perth today all safe and sound...and the kids are just thrilled with them. Can't thank you enough mate they are great!!!!
Cheers,
Gibbo

All recent paid orders have been shipped today. Thank you all very much.

I made another batch over the weekend so I can fill all new orders for Scrubs and Brady versions immediately. Here they all are before painting:

And the final products look like this:

Now featuring Black Cords!

They're about 4.25 inches tall and come with a black cord. I also painted the backs and bottom of these.

USA orders:
Scrubs versions are $7.49 each
Brady versions(not pictured) are $6.99 each

Paypal payments can be made here:
[email protected]

Items are shipped 1-2 days after payment is recieved.

Scrubs Tikis International orders:
1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $18 shipping included
3 are $27 shipping included
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each

Buzzy Out!

I also forgot to mention the Grand Member discount is still in effect...

Grand member price for scrubs tikis is $5, shipping included.

On 2009-07-07 03:38, Gibbo wrote:
Hey there Buzzy,
Mine arrived down here in Perth today all safe and sound...and the kids are just thrilled with them. Can't thank you enough mate they are great!!!!
Cheers,
Gibbo

Gibbo: That was fast! glad the little ones are liking them. Cheers!

Buzzy Out!

R
remlap posted on Wed, Jul 8, 2009 9:15 AM

Wouldn't believe a simple thing like this would make me excited, but I am, but I always do like to wait for things in the mail whatever they are :D

I just placed a order. Hopefully I get it soon. I am trying to surprise my fiance with it next week at his Birthday party. He is going to go crazy!
You have done some awesome work and are very affordable. I hope your buisness is booming and I will be sure to refer people to you.

R
remlap posted on Thu, Jul 9, 2009 5:39 AM

On 2009-07-08 13:34, Tabzschloegel wrote:
You have done some awesome work and are very affordable. I hope your business is booming.

Couldn't agree more really affordable and international shipping is great price to, looking forward to opening the package when they arrive.

Cheers for all the effort.

Buzzy,
sent ya a PM.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

There was a large number of orders that went out last Thursday. Those should be arriving now.

All orders received over the weekend and this morning were shipped this afternoon.

Thank you all for your orders.

KC/Scrubs version of Brady Ripoff Pendants are available now.

(the cords are actually black)

They're about 4.25 inches tall and come with a black cord. I also painted the backs and bottom of these.

USA orders:
Brady versions are $6.99 each (on the right :down: )

CocoJoes Brady Ripoff versions come with a brown cord that is not leather.

[email protected]

3 are $24 shipping included
each additional pendant after 3, add another $8 each

Brady Version International orders:
1 piece shipped with international postage included is $11 US total
2 pieces shipped with international postage included is $17 US total
3 pieces shipped with international postage included is $23 US total

Buzzy Out!

Got my 2 last week Buzzy. Thanks for your efforts to spread tiki goodwill.

R

My two arrived this morning safe and sound in South Wales UK, they are wonderful for the price, well worth it.

Cheers

K
kaie posted on Thu, Jul 23, 2009 12:23 PM

Hey Buzzy, my neklaces arrived today and I am deeply impressed.

Thank you very much for sending them so fast.

Best regards from Germany,
kai

Factory Update:

I am still producing, selling, and always have in stock both the ScrubsKCBrady Ripoff Idols and the Original BradyCocojoes Ripoff idols.

USA orders:

ScrubsKCBrady Ripoff Idols come with a black cord and the Original BradyCocojoes Ripoff idols come with a brown cord.

[email protected]

Most international orders have been arriving in about 7-10 days. A few have arrived in as little as 5 days. Only two have been delayed in customs. Those took 16 and 20 days to arrive.

So far I've sent these to 29 states and 9 countries.

Buzzy Out!

I definitely want one of each (1 Scrub and 1 Brady Bunch).

Where do we go from there? How do I pay? How is the order confirmed?

Thanks! [email protected]

I would like two of the Scrubs tikis, but I'm not sure what to do to pay. I have a paypal, but how do I send the money?

L

On 2009-07-13 14:20, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
There was a large number of orders that went out last Thursday. Those should be arriving now.

All orders received over the weekend and this morning were shipped this afternoon.

Thank you all for your orders.

KC/Scrubs version of Brady Ripoff Pendants are available now.

(the cords are actually black)

USA orders:

CocoJoes Brady Ripoff versions come with a brown cord that is not leather.

[email protected]

Buzzy Out!

[/quote

Amazingly enough Buzzy has written and rewritten and then written again instructions on how to buy these necklaces. Maybe you should follow his instructions????

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2009-09-27 22:47 ]

L

On 2009-09-21 20:16, surfalaia wrote:
Be nice Liz..........they're new :P

lol

On 2009-09-21 20:09, leleliz wrote:

Amazingly enough Buzzy has written and rewritten and then written again instructions on how to buy these necklaces. Maybe you should follow his instructions????

I am continually trying to make the order process for these easier, as many more people outside of Tiki Central order these from me now. Lately, I am getting a lot more orders from people outside the United States and/or who have never used ebay and paypal before. With them being new to paypal and its many payment features and options, the "Send Money" tab may be hard to locate or confusing to those new users. To facilitate the easier ordering of my fine products, I will now add a few new features to my order information page to make the order process even clearer and simpler. And as the need arises, I will add more features and explanations to make the product descriptions more accurate and the ordering instructions even easier to follow. Eventually, I will formulate the perfect order page!

For now, I hope this will do:

**Fall 2009 Update and Product Information **
All product stock availability, descriptions, and price/ordering information is current and correct until Winter of 2010:

I am still producing, selling, and always have in stock both the Scrubs KCBrady Ripoff Idols and the Original CocojoesBrady Ripoff idols. They are currently available for order and are ready to be shipped immediately.

Scrubs KCBrady Ripoff Idols, pictured on the left, come with a black cord. The Original CocojoesBrady Ripoff idols, pictured on the right come with a brown cord.

For more info on the Original CocoJoeBrady tikis, click here

The Scrubs versions about 4.25 inches tall and come with a black cord. I also painted the backs and bottoms of these.

All items are shipped first class mail 1-2 days after payment is recieved.

Domestic United States of America prices and ordering information :

These prices are for First Class postage in the United States only. For international orders, please scroll down.

One is $7.49 total, shipping included
Two are $14.98 total, shipping included
Three are $22.47 total, shipping included
Four are $29.96 total, shipping included
Five are $37.45 total, shipping included, free priority mail upgrade
for each one ordered over 5, add another $7 each

Brady versions are $6.99 each

One is $6.99 total, shipping included
Two are $13.98 total, shipping included
Three are $20.97 total, shipping included
Four are $27.96 total, shipping included
Five are $35.95 total, shipping included, free priority mail upgrade
for each one ordered over 5, add another $6 each

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:
[email protected]

INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION

These prices are for all non US destinations

Scrubs Tikis International prices:

[email protected]

If there are any other questions, please contact me through PM on this site or email.

Buzzy Out!

Do you send out e-mails saying you have received payment and/or that you are shipping the product? I sent you money Friday and I just want to make sure everything was correct and it ddn't go into lala land.

Do you send out e-mails saying you have received payment and/or that you are shipping the product? I sent you money Friday and I just want to make sure everything was correct and it ddn't go into lala land.

On 2009-11-23 14:59, sayhowdyags06 wrote:
Do you send out e-mails saying you have received payment and/or that you are shipping the product?

Yes, I do. Usually on the day that I ship it. If you didn't get it yet, email me at [email protected] and I'll see what happened.

Buzzy Out!

J

i would love a scrubs tiki!

I just happen to have some...

You can pm me here or email me at [email protected]

One is $7.49 total, shipping included
Two are $14.98 total, shipping included
Three are $22.47 total, shipping included
Four are $29.96 total, shipping included
Five are $37.45 total, shipping included, free priority mail upgrade
for each one ordered over 5, add another $7 each

Still enough time to get these before Christmas!

Buzzy Out!

INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION FOR SCRUBS~REPLICA TIKIS
These prices and information are for international(non USA) orders only**

I understand that the tiki episode Scrubs was shown in the UK a couple weeks ago. Here's the international ordering information for them, should any of you across the pond want to purchase an exact replica of the tiki that they wear in the episode. Arrival time in the UK, including Ireland and Scotland, has been 6-7 days lately. Germany set the record with a five day delivery last week.

*These prices are for all non US destinations

[email protected]

Any questions, email me at [email protected]

Buzzy Out!

I would like to order two of these please. How do I place an order ?? Thanks

email me at [email protected]

Buzzy Out!

Hello everyone,

The Scrubs bad luck Brady Bunch tiki are now available for sale. This is a reproduction that is cast from the actual prop mold of the Brady Bunch Tiki Taboo necklace as seen on the hit television show Scrubs. The tiki design used on the Scrubs episode My Soul On Fire was slightly different in design than the original 1970's Brady tiki. This version of the tiki taboo necklace that appeared on Scrubs is 4" tall and made of durable hand painted resin and comes with a black cord with a silver clasp. Highly detailed on the front and back. A perfect reproduction of the tiki necklaces that J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode of Scrubs.
The price is $12 usd. Shipping is $2 in the U.S. Overseas shipping is $6 usd Any additional tikis ordered then add $1 to shipping cost. These are available through me direct and also through the usual stores. My contact info is [email protected]

mahalo

L

On 2009-12-17 21:05, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION FOR SCRUBS~REPLICA TIKIS
These prices and information are for international(non USA) orders only**

I understand that the tiki episode Scrubs was shown in the UK a couple weeks ago. Here's the international ordering information for them, should any of you across the pond want to purchase an exact replica of the tiki that they wear in the episode. Arrival time in the UK, including Ireland and Scotland, has been 6-7 days lately. Germany set the record with a five day delivery last week.

[email protected]

Any questions, email me at [email protected]

Buzzy Out!

:)

hey, i was wondering how much it would cost for two tiki necklaces (Replicas from Scrubs (JD and Turk)) and also how long it would take to deliver to England??

thanks.

It's $19 for two of them shipped to the UK
It takes about 8-12 days for them to arrive after I ship them, unless a volcano goes off in Iceland. It will slow a little as the holidays near

Email me here and I'll send you an invoice:
[email protected]

Take care,
buzzy

On 2009-06-18 15:46, buddylove wrote:
Hello everyone,

The Scrubs bad luck Brady Bunch tiki are now available for sale. This is a reproduction that is cast from the original mold of the Brady Bunch Tiki Taboo necklace as seen on the hit television show Scrubs. The tiki design used on the Scrubs episode My Soul On Fire was slightly different in design than the original 1970's Brady tiki. This version of the tiki taboo necklace that appeared on Scrubs is 4" tall and made of durable hand painted resin and comes with a black cord with a silver clasp. Highly detailed on the front and back. A perfect reproduction of the tiki necklaces that J.D. and Turk sport on the Bahamas episode of Scrubs.

The price is $12 usd. Shipping is $2 in the U.S. Overseas shipping is $6 usd Any additional tikis ordered then add $1 to shipping cost. These are available through me direct and also through the usual stores. My contact info is [email protected]

If you would like to place an immediate order, log onto Paypal then click the send money tab at the top and enter the amount. Then enter my email address [email protected] and a note as to how many you are ordering and click send.

mahalo

Hey Guys.
Im from Germany and i love Scrubs. So i watched out for the Tikis from Turk and JD :)
And in Ebay i didnt find as the same tikis as they use in the Hawaii-episode.
Then i found this forum. Are the tikis purchasable yet? And maybe you can post an article in ebay, so that the buy is easier for all. I think many people will buy these tikis if they are posted in ebay.

sry for my bad english :wink:

Z
Zaya posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2011 10:14 AM

KongderKing,
You can purchase them online here...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseofBuzz

They're in stock right now.

[ Edited by: Zaya 2011-01-31 10:39 ]

You can also buy the Scrubs tiki necklace cast from the actual TV prop mold here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/eviltiki

Cheers

T

On 2011-02-12 22:56, buddylove wrote:
You can also buy the Scrubs tiki necklace cast from the actual TV prop mold here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/eviltiki

Cheers

Buddy LOVE, should sell some pink ones for Valentines day.

It has already happened! LOL! Got some requests for black ones too.

hello we are 2 English men wanting to buy 2 of these scrubs tiki necklaces please can you email me how much it will be to purchase 2 of these legendary items with shipping costs included (massive scrub fans)
Thank you very much for your help :) email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon :) :) from the multipack crew x x x x x

Hello there!
In great interest I've come to ask you what it would cost to buy 2 of the necklaces (scrubs type) and how long it would take to ship it over to Sweden. If you would need adress and all that. And if you could read the email I sent you. I would be so thankful if you could answer me ASAP or reply me on hotmail because I'm in great need of these necklaces, my best friend (my Turk as I'm J.D) is having his birthday really soon!

Yours mere scrubslover
Andreas

Pages: 1 2 92 replies